Kings of Mercia (membres de FM et Fates Warning / AOR)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Non ce n'est pas un projet Frontiers Records pour une fois! Avec le leader de Fates Warning et le chanteur de FM.
Acclaimed rock/metal guitarist Jim Matheos (Fates Warning, Arch / Matheos) has joined with powerhouse rock vocalist Steve Overland (FM) to create the new group, Kings Of Mercia. Accompanying the duo on the upcoming debut album are Matheos' Fates Warning bandmate Joey Vera on bass, and legendary drummer Simon Philips. The self-titled album will be released on September 23 via Metal Blade Records and is now available for pre-orde.

Today, Kings Of Mercia are pleased to share the first single, "Wrecking Ball". Watch the visualizer for the single below.

Jim Matheos had this to say about the song: "'Wrecking Ball' was the first song I wrote for what would become Kings Of Mercia, it's also the opening track on the album. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted to do musically but this one came together very quickly and naturally without too much forethought. The combination of simple but heavy riffs along with Steve's powerful vocals sets the tone and mood for the rest of the record."

Steve Overland on the track: "'Wrecking Ball' is a great introductory track for what Kings Of Mercia are all about, and a great taster for what to expect from the rest of the album. A powerful hard hitting, anthemic rock track, with melody and great individual performances from all the band."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »