David Andersson (Soilwork, Night Flight Orchestra) 1975-2022

Rendons hommage au talent des artistes qui nous ont quittés.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
MDT
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MDT »

Sale news... :,( :,( :,(
Comment un gars qui pondait une musique qui faisait tellement de bien à tellement de monde pouvait être si malheureux dans la vie? C'est fou... :(
It's a sad day for Soilwork. The Swedish melodic death-metal band have shared the tragic news that their guitarist David Andersson has died. He was 47. In a tribute posted to their social media pages, the group say that they're "deeply saddened" by the loss of their bandmate, who was also a practicing doctor outside of the band.

"We are deeply saddened today, as we bring the terrible news of David Andersson's passing," Soilwork wrote. "He was one of a kind and a brilliant man in so many ways. He was our guitarist for more than 10 years and had a big impact on Soilwork's musical journey forward.

"Sadly alcohol and mental illness took you away from us. We will miss him dearly and will continue to carry the musical legacy that he was a part of. Our deepest condolences goes out to his family.

"Forever grateful for the time we spent with you and all the good laughs. Thank you Dr. Dave. See you on the other side.

"We encourage everyone to respect the privacy of David's family and friends in these tragic times."

Andersson officially joined Soilwork as a co-guitarist in 2012 and played on their four most recent albums, including this year's Övergivenheten. Since 2007, he also played in the Swedish hard-rock band The Night Flight Orchestra alongside other members of Soilwork and Arch Enemy bassist Sharlee D'Angelo. R.I.P.
TrVe Guadeloupean Zouk Metal
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

David Andersson (Soilwork, Night Flight Orchestra)

Message par Everflow »

Tragique. :(
Qu'il puisse trouver la paix.

Gros coup dur pour les 2 groupes également...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

ah punaize merde!
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

RIP
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

RIP...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Noooooon
Jamais je me serais douté de ça.
C'était une force créatrice hors du commun, et comme MDT, je suis sur le cul d'apprendre qu'un gars qui créait une musique aussi fédératrice ait pu être aussi malheureux.
Triste je suis en ce jour
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Et dire que je l'ai encore vu à l'Alcatraz en version NFO le mois dernier... :,( :,( :,(
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le message de son pote Björn "Speed" Strid :

"Good night dear Dr Andersson. Really hope you can rest now. Together we created magic until that dark hole couldn’t be filled anymore. The alcohol and your mental illness took you away from us. It hurt so much to witness it. So glad I got to see you one last time at the hospital and have one last hour of classics and listen to some old hits from the past, before you fell asleep. I kissed your forehead and said 'See you on the river side' like my grandmother used to say. My grandmother, whom you invited on New Year's Eve probably 10 years ago, when you flamed beets in Gammeldansk. Will do my utmost to carry on our common musical legacy. Thank you for everything you taught me and the unforgettable travels we made together. Taxi trip to Palm Springs. A staircase in St Petersburg. A bridge in New Jersey. We tuned all that and much, much more. Thank you."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Talasquin a écrit :
18 sept. 2022, 11:12
et comme MDT, je suis sur le cul d'apprendre qu'un gars qui créait une musique aussi fédératrice ait pu être aussi malheureux.
Pourtant je suis intimement convaincue de ce que la création et la souffrance sont étroitement liées, l´une étant la catharsis de l´autre
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Je suis d'accord, dans la peinture Van Gogh et Münch en sont des exemples célèbres.
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
aimé
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par aimé »

ça faisait un moment que j'étais pas venu dans cette section et là, quelle baffe! :(
En lisant à toute vitesse le titre du sujet j'ai pensé, en confondant, avec l'ancien clavier de The Night FLight Orchestra. Je suis dyslexique avec les patronymes nordiques :scratch: :viking: . Mais non, c'est bien ce guitariste découvert qu'en 2018 (je sais, je suis à la bourre), si spécial dont il s'agit :,(
C'est toujours triste de voir des gloires vieillir et disparaitre. C'est choquant quand on voit rien venir.
Un bon confit ne ment jamais... :non:
Répondre