Children of Bodom - A Chapter Called... Children Of Bodom (Final Show In Helsinki Ice Hall 2019)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tout est dans le titre. Sortie mi-décembre.
CHILDREN OF BODOM's final concert, which took place on December 15, 2019 at the Black Box in Helsinki Ice Hall in Helsinki, Finland, will be released as a live album, "A Chapter Called... Children Of Bodom (Final Show In Helsinki Ice Hall 2019)", on December 15, 2023 via Spinefarm.

Released with the blessing of late CHILDREN OF BODOM frontman Alexi Laiho's estate, the concert album completes the legendary band's career which began in Espoo, Finland in 1993 as INEARTHED. Over their career, CHILDREN OF BODOM released ten studio albums, two live albums, two EPs, two compilation albums and one DVD. The final lineup of the group upon their split in 2019 consisted of Alexi Laiho (lead guitar, lead vocals),Jaska Raatikainen (drums),Henkka Seppälä (bass),Janne Wirman (keyboard) and Daniel Freyberg (rhythm guitar).

Freyberg said: "It's great to have that final show transformed into a live album. For those who attended, it's a time travel back to that moment. And for those who didn't, it's an opportunity to experience how the chapter called CHILDREN OF BODOM was closed."

Seppälä stated: "Needless to say that this night was very special. When 'In Your Face' started, the reality hit me and I had to turn away from the audience 'cause I actually started crying. But the beauty is that the memories and Alexi's music will live forever!"

Wirman said: "It felt surreal to be on that stage in Helsinki Ice Hall as I knew that I was probably not gonna play with the guys ever again nor get to perform for the amazing fans anymore. It felt sad but also somewhat relieving. It is great that the last show and its emotional rollercoaster can now be enjoyed by everyone who couldn't make it to the show."

Raatikainen added: "When I got on the stage, I felt calm, probably because I no longer felt the need to prove anything but to enjoy the music and the presence of all the fans. I was just so grateful to have been a part of all this, knowing that our music wouldn't disappear even if we never ever played together again."

"A Chapter Called... Children Of Bodom (Final Show In Helsinki Ice Hall 2019)" track listing:

01. Under The Grass And Clover
02. Platitudes And Barren Words
03. In Your Face
04. Shovel Knockout
05. Bodom Beach Terror
06. Everytime I Die
07. Halo Of Blood
08. Are You Dead Yet?
09. Blooddrunk
10. I Worship Chaos
11. Angels Don't Kill
12. Follow The Reaper
13. Deadnight Warrior
14. Needled 24/7
15. Hate Me
16. Hate Crew Deathroll
17. Lake Bodom
18. Downfall
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Excellent. Surtout qu'apparemment Laiho était potable sur les derniéres dates avec le groupe.
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est dispo intégralement en ligne (très bon son, sans surprise) :

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre