Magma Rise - Doom - Hongrie

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Une excellente découverte toute récente pour les ChaNoir.

Extrait de leur site web:
Kolos Hegyi-guitar (ex-Mood , Stereochrist)

Mihály Janó-guitar (Neck Sprain)2009-2012.

László Herczeg-guitar-2013-

Gábor Holdampf-bass/vocal (ex-Mood, ex-Wall of sleep)

Sándor Banfalvi –drums (ex Neck Sprain)

Magma rise was founded in June 2009 by members or former members of Hungarian underground band MOOD,(definitive doom metal band 1993-2001, released 4 albums played something like 400 gigs, also in support of Anathema, U.D.O.,Spirit Caravan, Crowbar etc…) Wall of sleep, (2001- released 4 albums,on Psychedoomelic Records and I Hate Records played, Doom shall rise festival/Germany in 2003,Stoned from the underground festival /Germany, supported bands like for example Darkest hour,Trouble, Mastodon, High on fire, and played 4 tours across Europe), Stereochrist (2002- released 2 albums on Firebox, Psychedoomelic Records , supported bands like Candlemass, Zeke, toured with Testament in Europe,) and Neck sprain (Hungarian underground heroes, released 3 albums, supported bands like Deftones, Slayer, Meshuggah, Soulfly).

The debut album “Lazy stream of steel” ( featuring Kyle Thomas/Exhorder/Floodgate/Alabama Thunderpussy/Trouble) has been released in March 2010 on Nail/ Psychedoomelic Records.

The second album "The man in the maze" was the album of the month in the June issue of Hammerworld (Metal Hammer Hungary) magazine and voted for the “Album of the year” in 2013/Hungarian Metal Awards.

In 2016 the band released a 5 songs EP called “False flag operation” featuring Brian Balich Penance/Argus (Pray for the dead-Trouble cover)

In the year 2017 a long awaited co-operation had been realized with the former Corrosion of conformity singer Karl Agell.

A 2 songs EP “At the edge of the days” with a brandnew track and with the cover of the classic Black Sabbath song “A national acrobat” (featuring Karl Agell) came out in “10 vinyl and in CD format.

Even the biggest rock/metal magazines (Rock Hard, Legacy, Deaf forever, Visions) observed appreciatively.

The band released their latest album "To Earth to Ashes to Dust" -featuring Eric Wagner, (The Skull, Trouble) R.I.P.- in 2021. This album was "the album of the month " in Hammerworld magazine in Hungary and got great feedbacks worldwide.
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Magme Rise - Doom - Hongrie

Message par Everflow »

J'avoue ne pas comprendre dans quelle langue s'exprime le chanteur, ça a l'air d'être en anglais mais son accent hongrois ne fait vraiment pas semblant. :D

Sinon ça se défend en effet. Apparemment Eric Wagner de Trouble (RIP) a été invité sur une chanson.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Magme Rise - Doom - Hongrie

Message par ChaNoir »

Everflow a écrit :
13 juil. 2022, 19:40
J'avoue ne pas comprendre dans quelle langue s'exprime le chanteur, ça a l'air d'être en anglais mais son accent hongrois ne fait vraiment pas semblant. :D

Tiens c´est curieux :o
Je le comprends sans problème ...mais c´est vrai qu´il a un accent :innocent:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je dois trop avoir l'habitude des allemands :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Everflow a écrit :
15 juil. 2022, 13:17
Je dois trop avoir l'habitude des allemands :D
:lol:
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Nouvel album prévu pour le 05.04.2024, premier single aujourd´hui:

Hâte de les revoir à Göppingen au Treff le 26 avril :scream:
Répondre