Midnight (black/speed, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Album en mars.
Le monsieur dit plein de gros mots dans le clip, c'est pour ça qu'il y a un avertissement? :innocent:
Notorious and prolific Cleveland cult, Midnight, will unleash its sixth full-length, Hellish Expectations, on March 8 via Metal Blade Records.

One-man-army, Athenar, has been churning out an ungodly racket, dropping countless demos, splits, and EPs for over two decades, ultimately slaying the metal/punk underground with his own, highly addictive brand of lust, grime, and sleaze. Filthy, belligerent, and unapologetically obnoxious, Midnight makes music to start fights to and in 2024 Athenar returns with Hellish Expectations, a ten-track sonic assault of blackened heavy metal nefariousness.

"It’s a knuckle dragger with a fat cutoff,” elaborates Athenar, “Pure testosterone meat. Probably the most concise and straight to the point Midnight album to date, and all written in a weekend. The album was written on pure reaction upon leaving the studio after listening to raw tracks from the previous album Let There Be Witchery. The final mix of that album was good, but at the time of laying it down in the studio, I didn't like what I was hearing and demanded a new leviathan of an album to be written that weekend."

In advance of the official unveiling of Hellish Expectations, Midnight has dropped the record’s first single, album closer “F.O.A.L.” (aka “Fuck Off And Live”), alongside an accompanying video. Proclaims Athenar, "‘Fuck Off And Live’ is an ode to the people who peacefully want to die to escape the realities of life, while they should really live and suffer."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Midnight revient à un son plus brut et des compos plus sauvages comme à ses débuts, j'adhère totalement !
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Ce groupe m'a toujours ennuyé : trop répétitif.
J'ai un peu le même problème avec Hellripper par exemple
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Je n´arrive pas à m´enthousiasmer pour Midnight non plus, pour la même raison que toi, j´ai l´impression de toujours entendre la même chose.
Par contre j´adore vraiment Hellripper, que je ne trouve pas répétitif du tout. Le nouvel album est une tuerie. Comme quoi les goûts... :-)
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Album complet :

Répondre