Sebastian Bach - Child Within The Man

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

10 ans après, il revient avec un album en mai.

Les extraits ne m'ont pas spécialement intéressé car vraiment trop typés US pour moi... mais la voix est là.
“An album more than 10 years in the making…” That’s how singer, songwriter, author, Broadway star, and actor Sebastian Bach describes his new album, Child Within The Man, set for release May 10 via Reigning Phoenix Music.

The 11-track album was recorded in Orlando, Florida; produced and mixed by Elvis Baskette; engineered by Jef Moll, assistant engineered by Josh Saldate and mastered by Robert Ludwig/Gateway Mastering. Bach wrote or co-wrote all the album’s tracks and sang all lead and backing vocals.

Child Within The Man features guest appearances from John 5, Steve Stevens, and Orianthi - who all co-wrote their respective tracks with Bach - and two tracks co-written with Myles Kennedy (“What Do I Got to Lose?” and “To Live Again"); Devin Bronson on guitars, Todd Kerns (bass) and Jeremy Coulson (drums) round out the players on the album.

The album will be available on CD (Jewelcase), cassette and double LP in a variety of color options. Pre-order/pre-save the album here.

This week also marks the release of Sebastian’s first-ever lyric performance video for the album’s “Everybody Bleeds”. The song - with lyrics by Bach - addresses the universal truths of pain with such lines as "Everybody bleeds/Everybody burns/Everybody drowns..." Watch the video below.

“I have been putting out records since the year 1989,” Sebastian says. “Thank YOU for 35 years of Bach N' Roll…all leading up to Child Within The Man! If you like the records I have put out in the past, I can GUARANTEE that you will enjoy the new album. THIS is the kind of rock N' roll that keeps you young ! Can't wait for you all to crank up Child Within The Man—a magical elixir to the Fountain of Youth! Gone Wild! Forever! It's all one big song! TURN IT UP!”

The album artwork holds special meaning since it was designed by Bach’s father, noted visual artist David Bierk. “This album artwork was started in 1978 and finished in 2024!” Sebastian says.

Bach adds, “RPM Records has provided me with the ultimate rock 'n' roll fantasy dream come true…to make my ultimate rock 'n' roll record! With the team of players & production on this album, I can honestly say we have made the best record that we could possibly make! The packaging is of the highest standard in every way. The vinyl, cd & cassette formats all have been made to exact specifications! The 45 RPM double gatefold sleeve vinyl editions come in three eco-formats which are the highest standard of vinyl sound. Plus multicolored variations including a Glow in the Dark special for all you rock collectors out there!”

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Je commente juste la pochette que je trouve...très moche! :beurk:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Faut avouer...
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Piranha
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Piranha »

Moi j'aime bien (sincèrement) :D

J'y trouve un petit côté Rhett Forrester

MDT
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MDT »

La pochette a été réalisée par son père qui était peintre et est décédé en 2002.
Il avait également utilisé une de ses œuvres à titre posthume pour l'album "Angel down".
Et surtout, c'est lui qui est à l'origine de la pochette de "Slave to the grind" de Skid row.

https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/ ... erk/450059
TrVe Guadeloupean Zouk Metal
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre