Tungsten (heavy mélodique / folk / sympho avec Anders Johansson)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Today, Swedish symphonic metallers, Tungsten, invite us to celebrate this year's Walpurgis Night early as they unveil the first digital single from their upcoming fourth studio album, The Grand Inferno, which will be released later this year via their new label partner Reigning Phoenix Music (RPM).

Delivering a strong melodic Nordic folk feeling which flirts with the band's early days, their new anthem, "Walborg" sounds like an instant classic from the group.

Stream/purchase the track here, and watch a video below.

Lead singer Mike Andersson says, "The idea for the lyric came up naturally because of its enchanting music penned by Karl. On April 30, we celebrate something called 'Valborg' in Sweden and Finland. In English it's called 'Walpurgis Night.' It's a very old tradition which has been celebrated since the Middle Ages where people light up a big bonfire to burn out winter and to welcome spring. So the lyric is basically a story about this holiday, but with a twist."

"My ambition and goal was to compose a classic Tungsten song with strong hooks and a heavy Nordic folk influence. I also wanted to include more traditional folk instruments and voices in this song, blended with our trademark industrial trademark soundscapes," adds bass/keyboard player Karl Johansson.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Pas trop ma came. Bien fait mais refrain trop "happy metal".
Répondre