Black Sabbath se reforme

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Black Sabbath ont filmé leur récent concert à Derbyshire au Download Festival, pour un prochain DVD...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et à propos de ce festival, voilà une interview d'Ozzy, dont quelques anecdotes Ozzyesques, notamment comment il a un jour failli boire une bouteille de pisse, plus fort que Slipknot :D

Et bien sûr, "I'm still fucking crazy" :D

Q: What's the best way to get girls to flash their boobs at shows?
Ozzy: “You get your dick out! Just get your fucking dick out. “

Q: Ever been hit by a bottle of piss?
Ozzy: Fuck, I almost drank some once! I picked up a half-empty fucking bottle up from the stage and I started to drink it and everyone in the band just stopped the show and went, 'Nooo...!'”

Q: Have you ever been too slaughtered to play on time?
Ozzy: “Well, with me there was this one time I was so hungover from the night before and I'd taken some deadly stuff, some deadly fucking potion and I was like 25 minutes late...”

Q: Who'll blow who offstage at Download?
Ozzy: “Everyones had good gigs... everyone's had bad gigs. I'm not trying to blow anyone off the fucking stage. This isn't no contest for me. Just give them kids the best fucking show they can fucking get... I'm an old-timer and back in the day people didn't worry about that. There were all kind of fucking stunts, like pulling the plugs out or fucking their guitars up or their booze or amps. But I can honestly say that I've never done that because the bottom line is that those kids out there work at fucking gas stations, pizza delivery, whatever fucking job they need to buy tickets for the show. And if I find out the fucker who's responsible, they're getting their butts kicked big time.”

Q: Do you enjoy playing outdoors?
Ozzy: “I don't mind it. Ever since The Osbournes took off with the filming and all that shit it took a lot of time up, but I'm really looking forward to getting out to some big arenas. I've played in fucking pubs, outdoors, indoors, as long as it's fun, but that fucking barrier's got to go at Doningtion...”

Q: You're onstage in two minutes and you're desperate for a piss. Do you:
A) Hold it in and risk wetting yourself
B) Visit the rancid festival Portaloos.
C) Charter a jet the hell out of there.
Ozzy: “You fucking piss where you want. The worst one is if you've got the shits, man. I'm so glad when they invented those pills to take care of that. One time I was touring Mexico and nearly everyone came down with the shits. It was fucking lethal. The crew were on drips... it was a fucking mess. I mean, I looked like a fucking skeleton I'd lost so much weight doing that fucker.”

Q: What do you do if a roadie steals the booze off your rider?
Ozzy: “Well, that just wouldn't fucking happen. It's a bad move to go into Ozzy Osbourne's fucking dressing room and fucking piss in the chicken salad. But they've always driven me fucking mad, those roadies with those fucking per diems. It's like you feed and house them and then you're paying them money on top of that.”

Q: What's the best and worst reception you've ever received at a festival?
Ozzy: “Well, that's a stupid fucking question. The thing is sometimes I've been out there and it's like, 'Ah, this is fucking great' and you get offstage and people are asking if you're okay and you're like 'What?' And then I'll think, 'This is fucking shit' and people go crazy. There's no telling how you're going to go down. If there's one person in the fucking audience that's not getting into it, I will do the whole fucking show for that fucking wanker, because I'm determined that everyone has a good time. But sometimes it doesn't work and there was a time when I'd go tell Tony (Iommi, Sabbath guitarist) 'Tony, get these fuckers out of here, because if they don't like this, they're dead!'. It pissed me off, man! It's like you want to stop the show and just go, 'Obviously you're not here to have a good time, so just fuck off'. But I'm not fucking bitter.”

Q: What's the one piece of advice you have for everyone coming to Download?
Ozzy: “Dead men don't have fun... dead men don't have fun. Look at me. Not long ago I was accelerating at fucking three miles an hour on a fucking quad-bike, the fucking bike span out from under me, it shot me up in the air, I nearly broke my neck, smashed my ribs, my collarbone, my legs... I was fucking dead and I was under for eight days. I'm still recovering from that fucking accident. I mean, the shows went well last year, I just hope I can fucking.... ah, I'm sure it'll be alright.

Q: Looking forward to your headline show?
Ozzy: "Well, Donington is something that holds a lot of great memories for me from those Monsters Of Rock days. The only thing I really remember is this fucking ridiculous barrier at the front of the stage. Your audience is in fucking Coventry. But if the weather's great, there's nothing like Donington.”

Q: What was it like last time you played?
Ozzy: "It was fucking raining, it was fucking miserable, the barrier was fuck... I understand there were people who died one year, but it's gone from the fucking sublime to the ridiculous. Let me see the audience! I'm just playing to fucking blackness otherwise. I mean... I couldn't see the audience last time!"

Q: Do you remember anything else about it?
Ozzy: "It's like a lot of festivals. It's hard to get into it and the crowd can't see you getting into it because you're so far away, so I kind of got pissed up a bit and then I just fucking went for it and it turned out okay. The weather made it fucking miserable, mind. I mean, just pray for a good fucking day, people. If you've got a good sunny day, there's no place like Donington. But this thing, what do you call it..."

Q: Download...?
Ozzy: "Yeah. I don't know anything about Download or the three-day festival with Ozzfest in the middle, but all I know is I don't play different on the Ozzfest than I do on a non-Ozzfest gig. I'm just Ozzy and I do what I do, and pray that I pull it off, really."

Q: Who do you pray too?
Ozzy: "Whatever! I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't any more. I haven't become a fucking evangelist. I mean, I'm still fucking crazy, I don't worship the devil. I don't thump a bible. I'm just a guy, you know?"
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

World Entertainment News Network is reporting that Ozzy Osbourne credits fast food documentary "Super Size Me" with changing his life — because he now refuses to put anything unhealthy into his body ( :lol: ).

Morgan Spurlock directed and starred in the 2004 movie, which studied the effect of fast food on obesity in America.

Osbourne was so horrified by the documentary, he hired a personal trainer, consulted a herbalist and dramatically altered his eating habits.

He says, "If you haven't seen it, then I suggest you watch the DVD 'Super Size Me'. It changed the way I live completely by altering my whole perspective on junk food and exercise.

"Now, I work out five or six days a week with an elliptical trainer. I also have a personal trainer that I work with. I started seeing this herbalist recently too.

"I'm now trying to put good things into my body after all these years."( :lol: )
bon bah si ça a pu servir à ça, c'est déjà pas mal, mais Ozzy a fait plus fort que Morgan Spurlock, il n'a pas ingurgiter n'importe quoi pendant un mois mais pendant presque toute sa vie :hum: :lol: !!!
metalman326
Spotlight Kid
Spotlight Kid

Message par metalman326 »

PE a écrit :Black Sabbath avec Ozzy, y'avait des bons trucs. J'adore pas mal de trucs en fait, et je ne nie pas l'importance historique de cette période du groupe. Mais Black Sabbath avec Dio, ça c'était la grosse classe de sa mère la grosse pute. Heaven & Hell putain ! A quand un nouvel album ? C'est pas demain la veille, je pense que Iommi & Cie. préfère "banker" sur Ozzy, qui est un zombie ambulant...
ouais t'as raison , c'etait de la bête
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

@PE : Bon, je vais pas refaire mon intégriste d'Ozzy dans Black Sab et du Sab des 70s, mais... ok, bon... :D

Sinon, je me demandais si quelqu'un connaissait un live (pirate sans doute) de la tournée Born Again. Ou si un de nos vétérans a vu Black Sab sur cette tournée. Ma question concerne surtout les morceaux des 70s... :)

Et puis je comprends pas bien... Ward est bien sur l'album, mais a-t-il fait la tournée? D'après Black Sabbatn Online, c'est Bev Bevan qui assurait la batterie sur le Born Again Tour, mais quand on regarde ces deux billets de concerts de l'époque, on dirait que c'est plus compliqué que ça... :help:

http://www.black-sabbath.com/tourdates/1983.html
Modifié en dernier par Gaëtan le 29 sept. 2005, 11:19, modifié 1 fois.
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Gaëtan a écrit :Sinon, je me demandais si quelqu'un connaissait un live (pirate sans doute) de la tournée Born Again. Ou si un de nos vétérans a vu Black Sab sur cette tournée. Ma question concerne surtout les morceaux des 70s... :)
j'en ai vu passer sur le net, ils jouent aussi Smoke on the water.
Mais j'ai pas écouté, manque de curiosité sûrement, pourtant j'adore le Sab et Gillan.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Sur Black Sabbath Online, ils donnent la set list de la tournée :

* Hot Line
* War Pigs
* Born Again
* Black Sabbath
* The Dark/Zero the Hero
* Guitar Solo
* Digital Bitch
* Iron Man
* Neon Knights (added in Jan 84)
* Children of the Grave
* Supernaut
* Drum Solo
* Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
* Disturbing the Priest
* Keep it Warm (only played once or twice)
* Heaven & Hell
* Smoke on the Water (Encore)
* Paranoid (Encore)
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Whaaaaa Supernaut par Gillan, ça doit le faire :)
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

En fait, à part Trashed et Stonehenge, ils jouaient Born Again en entier.
J'aimerais bien écouter les morceaux 70s avec Gillan, c'est pour ça que je cherche un live. :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'ai un bootleg de cette tournée mais je ne sais pas qui assure la batterie, jamais fait gaffe en fait. J'aurais quand même tendance à croire le site BSO très bien renseigné plutôt que les billets de concert imprimés à l'avance.
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Et tu sais où trouver un tel bootleg?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est un pote qui m'en a fait une copie, je ne sais pas où il l'a trouvé :) Si ça t'intéresse je peux te l'envoyer ou te le filer la prochaine fois qu'on se voit.
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Avec grand plaisir!! :rock:
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Il me semble que Ward disait qu'il n'avait pas fait cette tournée dans une entrevue.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Surprise, Iommi et Dio vont collaborer ensemble pour 2 nouveaux morceaux qui apparaitront sur un futur best-of!
Legendary heavy metal vocalist Ronnie James Dio has revealed during an interview with BBC Radio 2's "Masters of Rock" program that he will once again be collaborating with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi.

"At this particular point — if all doesn't fall through, and I doubt that it will — Tony Iommi and I are going to write a couple of tracks together for a project that I think is called 'Black Sabbath – The Dio Years'," Dio said. "So that'll be two unreleased tracks which I'm sure will be interesting to old SABBATH fans, and maybe [even] the new SABBATH fans."
CARPE DIEM
St Anger
St Anger

Message par CARPE DIEM »

c'est vraiment du grand n'importe quoi tout ça !!!
My lifestyle determines my deathstyle
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est vrai qu'ils ne sont pas sensés bien s'entendre normalement, mais moi ça va me très bien :D
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

moi aussi :up: :) :rock:
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Bonne idée, en espérant qu'ils décident de prolonger un peu plus..... :hum:
ImageImageImageImageImage
kreator
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par kreator »

Fangface a écrit :'tention les albums avec Ozzy sont quand même moins accessibles que Mob Rules et H&H chantés par Dio... 'fin ça peut dépendre de sa consommation de :petard: aussi :D
"snowblind" en est un bon exemple. SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH (killing yourself to live, spiral architect & SABOTAGE ( hole in the sky, symptom of the universe) avec OZZY en grande forme sont des puta**s d'albums.
HEAVEN & HELL est excellent par le chant de Ronnie et les lignes de basse de Geezer.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cette fois Ozzy assure qu'il n'y aura pas de nouvel album.
ContactMusic.com is reporting that Ozzy Osbourne has ruled out a reunion album with BLACK SABBATH, because he doesn't want to tarnish their reputation.

Despite being happy to play with them in one-off live gigs, Osbourne, whose last BLACK SABBATH studio album was in 1978, refuses to return to the studio with his former bandmates.

Ozzy is terrified a new record would not match the standard of previous releases, including "Paranoid" and "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath".

He says, "I love the guys and we had fun and all became friendly again. But it's time to move on.

"I don't want to make another SABBATH album, not if it's not up to scratch. I could put any old b**locks out and it would probably sell.

"But what's the point in demolishing such a great thing?
"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

5 ans après, Bill Ward révèle dans cette longue interview qu'il existe en fait pas mal de nouveau matériel écrit par le groupe mais qui n'a pour l'instant jamais été enregistré.
Et on comprend qu'il est tout à fait tenté par le fait de sortir un album, et qu'il attend un signe des autres.

http://www.sonicexcess.com/BILL_WARD_BL ... rview.html
Sonic Excess: BLACK SABBATH wrote new material, but nothing came of it. Will those recordings ever see the light of day, and if not, can you tell us SABBATH-heads what SABBATH album it's comparable to?

Ward: Well, it is true that there is a lot of material written and stored away in a very safe place. I don't know what SABBATH album it would be comparable to. We did all these jams in the spring, I think it was seven years ago. The songs have some brilliant riffs, obviously from Tony [Iommi, guitar], and my drumming has changed a little bit. My approach and Geezer's [Butler, bass] approach was a bit different in supporting Tony, I thought. Oz [Ozzy Osbourne, vocals] was cutting across with some really nice things as well. I think it was more mature, because we are more mature, even though we are kids at heart. I don't think I can compare it to any SABBATH album, but it sounded really, really, strong.

Sonic Excess: Why was it never released?

Ward: Politics. (laughs)

Sonic Excess: Well, I don't want to pry to much then, but do you think the songs will ever see the light of day?

Ward: I think the songs that we have, and there were quite a lot of them, they ought to [be released]. They deserve to see the light of day, but whether they will or not, I don't know. It would be very sad not to let them see the light of day, because there are some really good foundations and grooves, some real nice chops. It was our band playing. To me, in my opinion, they're perfectly great enough to make another BLACK SABBATH album. The music is very current. It's us, 40 years later slamming it out, ya know?

Sonic Excess: After the tragic death of Ronnie James Dio, the remaining members of HEAVEN & HELL will perform the Dio tribute show and won't carry on after that. Tony Iommi said, in a British newspaper, that there would be discussions between he and Geezer Butler about BLACK SABBATH. Can you give us any insight?

Ward: The only thing I know, and I have talked with Tony... Well, the only person I haven't spoken with is Geezer, but that is because he prefers e-mail to the telephone, and Ozzy called me yesterday. I think the statements have been made into a little bit of a cake. I saw the statements only last night on BLABBERMOUTH.NET, when I got home from the studio. Where Ozzy's at, with wanting to tour with BLACK SABBATH is that Ozzy has been in his place for a long time and says, "I'm never going to say never." I have the same attitude. My quotes would be, "I never want to say never." I'm in the same place. Tony has a completely open mind to the possibility of touring with SABBATH again. I think what's happening is that some people have hooked into that and written a story out of it. I think realistically, right now, I can't see where it would be a possibility, with Ozzy on tour for the next 18 months and having a new record out that's great. I've got a new record, and I know that Tony has other things he wants to do musically, and Geezer also. We might all agree to it, but when it would happen, I just don't know. Other than those few comments, I just don't know about a SABBATH tour anywhere near in the future. Tony has already stated that he doesn't want to talk about it until he finishes that concert for Ronnie in London. It would be great, but I don't know where any of it sits right now. It's like the press has gotten it and is kindling the fire before anything has been said. I talk to Ozzy all the time, and he hasn't mentioned shit to me about SABBATH.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ozzy pousse encore et dit qu'il est très possible que cela arrive :
Ozzy Osbourne visited the KNAC.COM studios this afternoon (Wednesday, August 4) to chat with Junkman about Ozzfest, Osbourne's new album ("Scream") and everything else going on in Ozzy-land.

When asked about his future plans, Ozzy remarked he wanted to write another book and possibly call it "I'm Still Ozzy". He also said he'd like to make a movie based on his current book, "I Am Ozzy", and joked that actor Denzel Washington could play him. He then added, "It's very, very possible that the original SABBATH [members] are gonna finally [get together and] do the ultimate SABBATH album. And we're gonna do a tour, I think. When, I don't know. I spoke to Bill Ward [original SABBATH drummer] yesterday, and we both say we never say 'never' anymore."
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

"never say die"???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est ce qu'il dit, mais il affirme que ça n'arrivera pas avant un an ou deux, le temps de finir la promo et tournée de son nouvel album solo. Le temps de mettre d'accord tous les managers et les avocats? :D
Legendary heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne told Kevin O'Hare of The Republican that he is considering reuniting with the other members of BLACK SABBATH's original lineup to record a brand new studio album. However, "It's not going to happen for at least a year or two because I've got my tour and an album to do," Ozzy said. "But it's not added to the realms of never ever."

He continued, "I would be a liar if I said to you I wouldn't want to do the ultimate BLACK SABBATH album...

"We never set down when we were kids and went like, 'This is going to be looked upon when we're (expletive) 60 as a milestone in music.' That was not our intention. But it kind of happened.

"I always wanted to be a Beatle and people said, 'Well, BLACK SABBATH is a heavy metal version of THE BEATLES.'

"But I would love to do, absolutely love to do a really great monumental BLACK SABBATH album. Whether we can, I don't know.

"I spoke to Tony Iommi [SABBATH guitarist] about three weeks ago, I spoke to Geezer [Butler, SABBATH bassist] about a week ago, I speak to Bill Ward [SABBATH drummer] all the time. But I won't do it without the other three...

"BLACK SABBATH is four guys as far as I'm concerned. We all depend on each other."
houyoux hervé
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

BLACK SABBATH

Message par houyoux hervé »

BLACK SABBATH se reformera dans un an ou deux,Ozzy Osbourne souhaite d'abord se consacrer à sa tournée et un autre album solo. Il précise qu'il adore l'idée de créer "l'ultime album du Sabbath".
Répondre