Freedom Call - The Circle of Life

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Un nouvel album, qui s'appelera "The circle of life", est prévu pour fin mars.

German power metallers FREEDOM CALL, who feature in their ranks GAMMA RAY drummer Daniel Zimmermann, have set the tentative track listing for their new album, "The Circle of Life", tentatively due in late March 2005 through SPV Records. "We're more than happy about the result!" Zimmerman writes on the group's web site. "Philip and Sascha [Paeth] did a great job, the whole thing sounds alive and kicking. Each song has been given its individual soundspectrum and gained even more positive results."

"The Circle of Life" track listing:

01. The Gathering
02. The Rhythm of life
03. Mother Earth
04. Starchild
05. Kings and Queens
06. High Enough
07. Hunting High and Low
08. Hero Nation
09. The Eternal Flame
10. Starlight
11. The Circle of Life

FREEDOM CALL issued a live album, entitled "Live Invasion", in May through SPV. The disc, which was recorded on the band's tour with BLIND GUARDIAN, includes a special bonus CD featuring the "Tears Of Taragon" EP plus two tracks that were previously only available in Japan.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Crono-
Shadow Thief
Shadow Thief

Message par Crono- »

:rock:

Et pendant ce temps chez Gamma Ray....
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

J'aime bien FREEDOM CALL, les mecs sont sympas et leur zique est bien faite. :rock:
Miki

Metal playmobil
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cédric Dupont vient de quitter le groupe, pour se consacrer exclusivement à SYMPHORCE. Cela devait arriver à un moment ou à un autre :)
Et je pense pas non plus que ça changera beaucoup la donne chez FC.
"After hundreds of beers, thousands of driven miles for rehearsals and gigs, endless moments of pure fun and great friendship within the band, plus months, days and never-ending hours of thinking about my future, I [made] the decision to leave the FREEDOM CALL camp.

"Believe it: for me it was quite a tough thing to come up to Chris, Daniel, Ilker and Nils to tell them that I don't feel like continuing shredding the guitar in FREEDOM CALL anymore. On one hand, it was a hard decision 'cause this line-up was pure rock 'n' roll, in my opinion, but on the other hand, it was an easy decision, 'cause I know that I couldn't go on like this for me and my future.

"So, why do I leave the band? As a lot of you know, I'm living in Switzerland and it takes me an unbelievable amount of time to play in FREEDOM CALL. It just got too much for me, as I think I wanna give at least 100% and not only 90% to play in this band. Of course, I still believe that without sweat, tears and engagement you won't get to any point in this business but I just figured out that I don't want to be that much involved in music business anymore. I just wanna concentrate on one professional band and that's by far enough if you're working eight-to-five besides the music thing. Living in another country, playing in two bands, that is just too much to take for me.

"Most important thing was to me, that FREEDOM CALL respects and understands my decision. And I'm glad that they totally do. We still have a great partnership and friendship, we still got a lot of fun together. And that's what I really appreciate!!!

"So, that's all I can say about it at the moment. I want you, the fans, to fucking party on with FREEDOM CALL, and I wish all the best to the guys in finding a new guitar player that will have as much fun in the band as I had with them.

"You guys rock, and thank you so much for everything! You made my last 4 years a pure adventure ride :-)

"Cheers and see you around!"
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metalbreizh
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

freedom on stage

Message par metalbreizh »

:rock: :bang:
J'étais samedi soir à treves en germany ,pour voir les freedom call version intégrale ( avec cede pour la derniere fois ) , j'ai pu discuter un peu avec lui , très sympa .

ils ont fait un concert de feu dans le cadre du " fabrik festival " avec un jeune groupe allemand qui risque de faire parler de lui : EDGE OF THORNS , ils vont enregistrer leur premier vrai album avec un des membres d' IRON SAVIOR , et avec RAGE en tête d'affiche : gros concert , gros son , sicos d'enfer ( un énorme solo de batterie de MIKE TERRANA ) .

il est vrai que le dernier album de fredom call est différent mais quand même excellent .

chris
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Re: freedom on stage

Message par weik »

metalbreizh a écrit :un énorme solo de batterie de MIKE TERRANA
le contraire aurait été étonnant :rock: :drums:
metalbreizh a écrit :il est vrai que le dernier album de fredom call est différent mais quand même excellent
c'est le seul que j'aime moi :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur bassiste vient de quitter le groupe à son tour...
Bassist Ilker Ersin has left German power metallers FREEDOM CALL. In an interview with RockSomething.com conducted Monday night (September 5), Ersin said, "At the moment, things are bad, I've just quit the band — no joke. I am very sorry for the FREEDOM CALL fans that I have quit the band, but there is a new thing coming! Watch out for POWERWORLD! http://www.powerworld.org is under construction this week."

FREEDOM CALL have yet to announce a replacement for guitarist Cédric "Cede" Dupont, who left the group in July. Asked to comment on the band's future, Ersin said, "[FREEDOM CALL] need to find a guitar payer and a bassist. We had ideas, but in my case I don't want to be involved!"
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ils viennent d'en trouver un nouveau, dénommé Armin Donderer. Jamais entendu parler :)

German power metallers FREEDOM CALL have announced the addition of bassist Armin Donderer to the egroup's ranks. "He convinced us mainly with his great musical abilities," drummer Daniel Zimmermann (GAMMA RAY) writes on the group's web site. "With him, the band sounds more compact and groovy. He is a nice guy and fits very well into our band."

FREEDOM CALL's latest studio album, "The Circle of Life", was released in March via SPV Records. A live album, entitled "Live Invasion", came out in May 2004. The disc, which was recorded on the band's tour with BLIND GUARDIAN, came with a special bonus CD featuring the "Tears of Taragon" EP plus two tracks that were previously only available in Japan.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Répondre