Tarja virée de Nightwish

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Julien06
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Julien06 »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

miki a écrit :Tu y jetteras une oreille, tu veux dire.

Oui c'est vrai qu'il paraît qu'on entend mieux avec une oreille qu'avec l'oeil :D
MetalAngel
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MetalAngel »

On connait déjà la nouvelle chanteuse de Nightwish. Paraît qu'elle s'appelle Demonaz... :o

http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7309

:D :lol:
Agent-M
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Agent-M »

C'est pas Glen Benton plutôt ? :hum:

Sinon perso j'avais adoré Oceanborn et Wishmaster, mais j'ai trouvé ça tellement mauvais et non-professionnel sur scène (en 2001) que j'ai lâché direct... :/ Donc ça m'a un peu fait ni chaud ni froid, mais je ne doute pas qu'ils s'en sortiront, pour le coup doit y'avoir masse de candidats...
Lethal Mind (thrash prog) - http://www.myspace.com/lethalmindmetal
Corrosive Elements (death thrash'n'roll) - http://www.myspace.com/corrosiveelementsofficial
MetalAngel
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MetalAngel »

En fait, Tuomas a annoncé que le groupe avait déjà choisi une remplaçante, dont le nom ne sera révélé qu'en début d'année prochaine, le groupe ayant décidé de faire une mini-tournée en Finlande pour promouvoir et tester la nouvelle vocaliste...
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

adrianmonk a écrit :On connait déjà la nouvelle chanteuse de Nightwish. Paraît qu'elle s'appelle Demonaz... :o

C'est Horgh.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Tuomas a donné quelques précisions dans une interview avec un magazine finlandais

Finnish weekly news magazine Suomen Kuvalehti has published a brand-new interview with NIGHTWISH mastermind Tuomas Holopainen regarding the band's decision to part ways with their longtime singer Tarja Turunen. The brief question-and-answer session follows (translated from Finnish):

Q: Tarja Turunen has described the way you handled this whole affair as "cruel." Do you regret the way it was done?

Tuomas: "Not for a second. The decision has been a long time coming — since last January — and all points of view were thoroughly considered before we went ahead and took this step. Even though I am the person in the band who had to do the firing, the decision to part ways with Tarja was made jointly by all bandmembers."

Q: How did you end up using an open letter to let the world know of your decision? Wouldn't the usual "artistic differences" explanation have been sufficient as far as the public is concerned?

Tuomas: "If we had announced our decision in two sentences, it would not have not painted the right picture of us, and it would have resulted in me having to spend the next two months sitting on the phone explaining why we had to do what we did. I do not think our letter contained any details that were too personal."

Q: What kind of response did you expect from Tarja?

Tuomas: "I heard that she was shocked and she has accused us of lying, but every single sentence in the letter is the absolute truth. The way she has treated us for the past year has been at least as cruel as the way she claims we have been by making this letter public."

Q: How you were able to keep things together for so long even though there was so much tension within the band?

Tuomas: "I survived because the other people in the band are so awesome and we all share the same goals. There were obviously two separate camps in the band — Tarja and her manager/husband Marcelo on one side, and the rest of the group, the road crew and the band's manager on the other."

Q: What were the things that you had disagreements with Tarja about?

Tuomas: "We are on completely different planets when it comes to working morals and spiritual attitudes. I do not want to have any person in the band who tells me that she doesn't need the band for her career anymore."

Q: Why did you go ahead and announce your deal with the Finnish bank Sampo to have a new bank card issued with a picture of NIGHTWISH on it when you knew that the next day you would be firing your singer?

Tuomas: "The deal with Sampo was worked out in January and it was arranged by our manager. I had completely forgotten about it and was only reminded about it in the week prior to the announcement. The Sampo bank representatives took it very well."

Q: So Turunen's image won't be removed from the cards then?

Tuomas: "No."

Q: Your fans have been shocked to learn of your decision to part ways with Tarja. How will this affect your popularity in the future?

Tuomas: "If our next CD is of the same quality as the previous albums, I don't believe there will be a problem. If the CD sells 100,000 copies instead of a million, we will still be satisfied. Having huge commercial success is not our main concern."

Q: Is it possible that Turunen could block your upcoming book from being published or prevent band-related products from being sold based on legal issues?

Tuomas: "I really don't know much about this, but I asked our label and our manager if the split would result in legal problems and the response was that there wouldn't be any."

Q: Will your new singer be Finnish?

Tuomas: "I will not comment on this right now. I can only tell you that no decisions have yet been made on this issue."

Q: Do you foresee a scenario where Tarja Turunen could return to the band at some point in the future?

Tuomas: "At the moment, it is very hard to imagine. I wish her all the best."
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
MetalAngel
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MetalAngel »

Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :
adrianmonk a écrit :On connait déjà la nouvelle chanteuse de Nightwish. Paraît qu'elle s'appelle Demonaz... :o

C'est Horgh.
Je sais, mais, ça me paraissait marrant... :D
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Tarja donnera sa conférence de presse à Berlin le lundi 14 novembre. ça va saigner :D
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
stan
Black in Mind
Black in Mind

Message par stan »

c'est sur, il risque d'y avoir reglement de compte.
Perso, j'ai adoré "once" alors que les précédents... comment dire...
il semble qu'ils n'étaient pas trop pro sur scène...ben sur disque, pas trop non plus apparemment.
Pour l'avenir, ca risque de craindre le pâté pour Nightwish, le charisme de groupe ayant toujours été focalisé sur Tarja. De plus, les compos du groupe ne sont pas vraiment exceptionnelles... D'un autre côté, à une certaine époque bénie, l'on avait prédit à Maiden un casse-gueule monumental avec le départ de Di Anno... wait and see.

Sinon, je crois que ça fait un bail que Tarja souhaite se barrer. J'avais lu un article il y a quelques années qui faisait mention de sa volonté de reprendre sa voie(x) initiale, soit le chant classique et de finir ses études (choses qu'elle a peut être fini). Re wait and see.
http://www.awacks.com
BIERE QUI COULE N'AMASSE QUE MOUSSE
Aymerik
Moonchild
Moonchild

Message par Aymerik »

Pierre a écrit :Tarja donnera sa conférence de presse à Berlin le lundi 14 novembre. ça va saigner :D
c'est Tarja qui va la donner ou Marcelo? :diable:
saracdclabanane a écrit : nan mais Aymerik est tellement narcissique qu'il lit pas les posts des autres
Pierre a écrit :Pour la peine, tu auras droit à un polissage anal avec mon bouc
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

stan a écrit :Perso, j'ai adoré "once" alors que les précédents... comment dire...
Ils étaient largement mieux, c'est ça que tu voulais dire ? :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
stan
Black in Mind
Black in Mind

Message par stan »

Bib a écrit :
stan a écrit :Perso, j'ai adoré "once" alors que les précédents... comment dire...
Ils étaient largement mieux, c'est ça que tu voulais dire ? :D
ben, non, pour moi, "once" est supérieur à leur precedente discographie :
le plus evident - le son et le mastering sont bien supérieur
pour les compos, c'est une question de goût, et je me retrouve mieux dans des morceaux plus concis (les influ plus "méchantes" ou à la Rammstein sur les riffs) que dans leur précédents opus (plus grandiloquents)
http://www.awacks.com
BIERE QUI COULE N'AMASSE QUE MOUSSE
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

En attendant, elle a donné une conférence de presse à Helsinki hier :)

A 90-minute video of former NIGHTWISH frontwoman Tarja Turunen's press conference — held in Helsinki, Finland earlier today (November 11) — to discuss her split from the group and her future plans, has been posted online at this location

A NIGHTWISH fan by the name of "Niko" (from the group's official forum) has posted the following summary of the things Turunen said during the press conference:

* Tarja doesn't think that business is "necessary evil." Instead she thinks that getting money is a good thing. She reminds that the band shares all the money equally and no band member has funded his part to charity. She also says that if she had preferred money over music she would have accepted to [make guest appearances with] all those heavy bands who have asked her to do so.

* Tarja says about the things she said in an airplane (that she could leave NIGHTWISH at any time, giving them only one day’s warning in advance) that she was angry and didn't really mean that she would do so. She said that any band member could leave the band at any time. But she gave the band two and half year's warning in advance (meaning she had already told them to leave the band after the next album and tour).

* Tarja says that the reason she never came to rehearsals before recording was that the band had worked that way since the beginning and no one had asked her to come practice. Instead she had practised the songs at home with the demo tape. About flying, she says she preferred flying because she couldn't sleep well in the bus.

* Tarja says she never underestimated fans. About the Oslo gig, she says, she was informed about the concert after it was already sold out and she had already made other plans. She said she has to rest enough or she loses her voice. She [points out] that the gig was not cancelled and Norwegian fans are as important to her as any other fans.

* Tarja doesn't understand why the band blames [her husband] Marcelo. She says that all band members had an own technician helping with the instruments. Her "technician" was Marcelo who, for example, often arranged her private room where she could change her clothes during the concert.

* Tarja is still very sad about the way she was fired. She starts to cry when she is talking about that.

* In the future Tarja is going to start her solo career and she is going to keep some elements of heavy metal in her music. She also said she will be interested about the next NIGHTWISH album and she may even go to watch some of their gigs.

Turunen is scheduled to meet with the English-speaking press on Monday, November 14 in Berlin, Germany to discuss her split with the group and her future plans.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Encore une séparation dont on aura du mal à connaître les coulisses...
Enfin bon, seul le résultat compte... :(
AUPA BO Image
Ta'ayouch
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Ta'ayouch »

Ouais c'est le résultat qui compte :cheers: :rock: :up: :bang:
Keep the spirit of Neo True Muddy Metal Prog alive
Allez l'ESSG !!!
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Bib a écrit :Encore une séparation dont on aura du mal à connaître les coulisses...
Enfin bon, seul le résultat compte... :(
ben contrairement à plein d'autres séparations "pour raisons personnelles " ou "divergences musicales" , je trouve qu 'en l'espèce , on est au courant de beaucoup (trop?)de choses!A tel point qu'on ne sait pas qui dit la vérité! :/
J'attends quand même de voir si ce n'est pas qu'un GROS coup de pub pour la sortie du best of "highest hope" et du futur DVD .
On ne sait jamais....
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Tu veux dire que Nightwish s'inspirerait de Stratovarius? :D
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

d'ici à ce que dans quelques mois ils nous disent qu'ils reprennent tarja , car ils ne s'étaient pas rendu compte à l'époque qu'elle avait développé un complexe d'égocentrisme éxacérbé du fait des tournées incéssantes; mais heureusement tout va bien depuis qu'elle suit une thérapie de couple et qu'elle prend ses petites pilules avec le logo nightwish dessus (pilules vendues exclusivement sur le site officiel du groupe pour 25,99 euros , deux coloris bleu ciel ou rose)
:hum:
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

metal militia a écrit :ben contrairement à plein d'autres séparations "pour raisons personnelles " ou "divergences musicales" , je trouve qu 'en l'espèce , on est au courant de beaucoup (trop?)de choses!A tel point qu'on ne sait pas qui dit la vérité! :/
C'est bien ce que je voulais dire ! :D
On a plein d'info, mais contradictoires, donc pour faire le tri... :/

Pour le coup de pub, ça me paraitrait quand même énorme là... Mais bon, ça ne serait pas une première en effet... :(
AUPA BO Image
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

En mettant de côté l'égocentrisme et la mégalomanie certaines de Tarja, son mari possessif et le sens des afaires et la probable hypocrisie de Tuomas, il y a quand même une chose que j'ai retenue de ces polémiques: les intérêts et l'image de Tarja d'une part, et ceux de Nightwish et des membres masculins du groupe d'autre part, sont gérés par deux structures différentes. Il faut peut-être voir la vraie raison du split de ce côté-là... :hum: Business rules!
Chacun doit avoir ses raisons et ses torts dans cette histoire, de toute façon.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

ouais, c'est fort probable ! :(

Avec le recul le DVD "Enf of Innocence" prend pas mal de sens... :(
AUPA BO Image
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Bah d'ailleurs, c'est ce que Tuomas laisse entendre:

NIGHTWISH fans in Canada and the United States no doubt remember that the band's second North American tour in support of the Once album was initially scheduled for April 2005 and then pushed to the fall before being scrapped entirely. The reason for the cancellation was "due to commitments close to home on the part of vocalist Tarja Turunen" according to the official press statement. In the new issue of Germany's Rock Hard Magazine, however, keyboardist/founder Tuomas Holopainen reveals the real reason for the cancellation, placing the blame squarely on the shoulders of Turunen's husband/manager. The following is a brief excerpt:

Holopainen: "We (the band) never saw eye-to-eye with Tarja's husband and personal manager, Marcelo (who also runs an Argentine record label). He ruined everything. She puts blind trust in him, and in my eyes he's a snake. For him it's all about money. You can't imagine how much Tarja changed in a single year. I had no chance to get near her because she was always at his side. Tarja really is a wonderful person, but since meeting Marcelo she's become a completely different person. If anyone can call Nightwish his band, it's me. I write all the songs, all the lyrics, and I do 90% of the interviews. And then comes this Argentine guy who isn't part of the band and takes control of everything. We cancelled two U.S. tours because Marcelo decided we weren't getting paid enough and that the venues were too small. And, quite often, for official appearances Tarja received extra royalties. I could give you numerous examples. This guy is only about money, money, money, just like John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

That's not the kind of setting that works with this band. Jukka, Marco, Emppu and I live to make music, to bring our passion to the stage, to travel the world and meet new people. Our ideals come first. I'm very disappointed. I can't put all the blame on Tarja because I honestly believe she is blind and doesn't understand what's really going on. For her, Marcelo is the king and his word is law. In May 2006 a band biography is going to be released and all the details about this situation will be revealed."

The complete story appears (in German) in Rock Hard #223.
Aymerik
Moonchild
Moonchild

Message par Aymerik »

Communiqué Officiel a écrit :20.12.2005
NEW SINGER HAS NOT BEEN FOUND
Several medias have spread information about a new singer of Nightwish but every single word has been a lie. We ask people not to believe everything that is told. We are not searching for a new singer yet and any kind of negotiations with any singer has NOT yet seen daylight.
saracdclabanane a écrit : nan mais Aymerik est tellement narcissique qu'il lit pas les posts des autres
Pierre a écrit :Pour la peine, tu auras droit à un polissage anal avec mon bouc
BiWi
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par BiWi »

bah que ce soit elle ou quelqu'un d'autre ....ça restera du nightwish....... :diable:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Si ça pourrait rester du Nightwish à la Oceanborn perso, ça m'arrangerait! Merci :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Dit-il avec une bannière Epica.... :diable:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Répondre