Doro - Warrior Soul

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

C'est pas très étonnant parce que c'est mérité. ;)
Miki

Metal playmobil
AlexA
Diablesse in disguise
Diablesse in disguise

Message par AlexA »

Je préfère l'original de Royo, sans hésiter..
Et je préfère encore Bonnie Tyler.. sorry 8-)
Délicate Bourrine inside
AlexA a écrit :y a Picard, et c'est déjà épluché !! :-D
Chacal a écrit : si tu parles de Bib, on dit pas épluché, on dit décaloté :°
BiWi
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par BiWi »

AlexA a écrit :Je préfère l'original de Royo, sans hésiter..
Et je préfère encore Bonnie Tyler.. sorry 8-)
:hum:
AlexA
Diablesse in disguise
Diablesse in disguise

Message par AlexA »

Je donne mon avis, je n'ai pas la science infuse, chacun ses goûts.... ok ? et en aucun cas je traite de cons ceux qui aiment... ;)
Délicate Bourrine inside
BiWi
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par BiWi »

AlexA a écrit :Je donne mon avis, je n'ai pas la science infuse, chacun ses goûts.... ok ? et en aucun cas je traite de cons ceux qui aiment... ;)
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

BiWi a écrit :
AlexA a écrit :Je donne mon avis, je n'ai pas la science infuse, chacun ses goûts.... ok ? et en aucun cas je traite de cons ceux qui aiment... ;)
Pourquoi ce smiley qui lève les yeux au ciel BW? :/
Argumente qu'on sache au moins pourquoi tu es désagréable. Pour moi, ce smiley dans la situation présente n'est pas très amical et je le trouve un brin excessif et surtout complètement injustifié.
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
AlexA
Diablesse in disguise
Diablesse in disguise

Message par AlexA »

:cheers: Mc Brain

Je vais alors plutôt juste m'expliquer, Biwi pensant peut être a des remarques gratuites ou des simples critiques sans fondement de ma part, juste pour critiquer...

1. Royo, j'en suis fan.. l'idée de la reprise est bonne, mais ca n'égale pas le créateur

2; A part les 3 premier titres (si je me souviens bien de mon écoute de cet aprem) qui ont la peche et qui me plaisent, tout le reste de l'album est mou, ce ne sont quasiment que ballades enchainées
Je ne dis pas que je n'aime pas les ballades, je suis fan de celle de Savatage... mais n'étant pas à la base portée sur les voix féminines concernant le métal, je n'ai pas accroché.
Certes, l'écoute est agréable !!! en fond sonore, ambiance cool .. mais pas pour m'éclater les tympans" et me faire eprouver des sensations fortes

Je vois plus cet album dans sa globalité comme un bon album Rock à tendance métal...
d'où j'en viens a Bonnie Tyler, qui je trouve niveau timbre de voix (plus jeune), ressemble étrangement au timbre de voix de Doro.
Honnetement, Bonnie Tyler chantant cet album ne m'aurait pas choquée, au contraire, elle y aurait peut être rajouté cette note perso qui elle me touche beaucoup et qui manque je trouve à Doro : sa voix rocailleuse unique...

Voila, j'espère avoir été plus claire, et que Biwi pourra ainsi peut être proposer mieux qu'un simple haussement d'oeil limite désagréable, effectivement.. :D
Délicate Bourrine inside
lolo
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par lolo »

Plus d'infos sur mon site dédié à la belle :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/dorofurimmer/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une édition spéciale de l'album sort le 24 novembre, en 3 versions différentes :
* The regular "Winter Edition" of "Warrior Soul", which will come with a bonus CD featuring live tracks and a brand new, previously unreleased cut.

* The "20 Years A Warrior Soul" edition containing a high-quality double DVD produced in the currently best and technically most developed DVD9-format. On the first DVD you will get a 90-minute documentary about the the 20-year anniversary show in Düsseldorf with guests like Lemmy (MOTÖRHEAD), Udo Dirkschneider (ACCEPT), Blaze Bayley (ex-IRON MAIDEN), Claus Lessmann and many more. It will also contain a road movie about the "Warrior Soul" tour featuring footage from tour stops in Germany, Spain and Russia, as well as through big festival events (Sweden Rock). The second DVD will feature the entire 180-minute anniversary show from Düsseldorf.

* For all collectors and true fans, there will also be the exclusive, limited-to-1,000 pieces, spectacular "Fan Box" with a special shirt, sticker, and autograph card as well as a "Warrior Soul" snow globe.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Doro a enregistré une nouvelle version de "All We Are", avec Schmier de Destruction et le guitariste d'After Forever.
Tout ça pour un disque de raretés à paraitre le 25 mai.
Doro Pesch recently recorded a new version of the WARLOCK classic "All We Are" with a backing band consisting of DESTRUCTION frontman Marcel "Schmier" Schirmer, AFTER FOREVER guitarist Bas Maas and well-known session drummer Tim Husung. The 45-minute CD, which will include other rare material and bonus video footage, will be released on May 25 via AFM Records.
blackoum
Bloody Vivaldi
Bloody Vivaldi

Message par blackoum »

Et ça continue. Dans la lignée je veux me faire du pognon. Maintenant faut voir ce qu'ils appellent raretés ?
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Doro c'est pas Warrior Soul c'est une Mamie Saoule!
Voilaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
frantz
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par frantz »

pour la pochette et le détail des titres
http://perso.orange.fr/dorofurimmer/News/News.htm
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Doro déclare avoir choisi de ne pas avoir de vie de famille, et de se consacrer 100% à la musique :
FourteenG.net: It's wonderful to have a song dedicated to the fans, your family…but having said that, at any point in time was having a family of your own something that you feel that you missed out on?

Doro: Actually, I made a conscious decision a couple of years ago, maybe it was like five-six years ago and I really thought what I wanted to do in the future and then I thought I definitely wanted to dedicate my life to music. And then in our band everybody was starting to think about maybe getting married and stuff… and then I thought, "Maybe that's not for me." Maybe in another lifetime, right now I'm totally happy. [Voice fills with more elation] I don't miss it at all; I love kids and you know when I was growing up I always thought I would love to have ten kids. But now in the past couple of years I know it's probably impossible with the lifestyle and the tour bus and doing what we do. I made a decision and that's good; it definitely makes me happy even [though] it never worked out that I settled down or get married… Sometimes it came close to somebody, where I thought, "Ahh, it could work," and one year later I was on tour and that was the end of the relationship. I'm not unhappy about having a family, it's just it's different. I feel like the fans are my family. It's a little bit different, but yeah… I feel so close to them that I don't miss anything at all. It's cool!

FourteenG.net: When you first started there was not a distinction between man and woman [in the metal scene]. In comparison, how is it now? Do you think it has changed at all?

Doro: You know, I think my fans always knew my heart was in the right place for metal and it didn't even matter if you were a man or a woman and I think the fans that it goes without saying, like sometimes in the media they made a bigger deal out of it and you know, it wasn't! They always asked, "How does it feel to be a woman in the metal scene?" I don't know it's cool, but if I were a man, I'd probably do the same thing. And now there are great women out there fronting bands, I think it makes all women look really good, they have strong personalities, great voices. I think in the eighties when I started, sometimes there were girls in bands and the record companies just put them there to make the band look good. They had sexy outfits on but nobody thought much about their voices or the musicianship. I think that in this time and age, it's pretty good. I think people respect female musicians pretty much and I think that there were some good singers in the Eighties like Ann Wilson and Lee Aaron from Canada, I loved and ROCK GODDESS from England. But sometimes there were videos that made women look really cheap, sleazy, and sexy…I never liked that but now, I think it's totally the opposite, that totally changed I think everybody's very respected and the styles are different they are sexy just not in a cheap way, but a very dignified way, so I think that's really great. As women that are from classic metal bands, there's almost a "queen" vibe [laughs]…I love it, I think it's very good. I definitely think it's better how women are perceived now and in the Eighties and just in general.

FourteenG.net: I totally understand that Doro. Well what can be said about your progression as a singer/musician over the past twenty-plus years?

Doro: I just do what I feel and it always comes from the heart and soul and from the gut and yeah… I don't know, I always try not to think about it and stuff. Actually, in the Eighties people, they got on my nerves when they said, "Man, you're not classically trained? Did you ever get vocal lessons?" Then I thought, "Oh man, I've got to do it!" because everybody was like bothering me with it so I took vocal lessons, the whole thing. And then after two years, so many people came up to me and said, "Can't you sing the way you used to sing before? That [new way] is like strange and stuff!" [We both laugh] I'm like oh man! So I didn't go anymore and for two years I had vocal training. But I think with rock n' roll and metal, you have to sing from your gut! For classical, I think it's a bit different, but for rock, you have to just feel, it's all it takes. And then try to sing your best and give your best but when you're truthful and honest, I think that has a beauty to it. I always try to do it! When I'm [playing] live, and I feel the fans and get some good feedback, I can sing songs thousand times better than when I'm in the studio when it's just like the engineer and me, and there are no fans, but he is definitely the sixth band member. So that's the reason why the DVD or the live concerts are much better than the studio work.
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Ah, ben en fait, c'est pas super intéressant...
par contre, elle a cité le nom de ROCK GODDESS !!!! :amour:

:D
:riff:
Répondre