DVD de Grave

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Les fans de death old-school devraient avoir de quoi s'épanouir :)

Swedish death metallers GRAVE have revealed the cover artwork for their upcoming "Enraptured" DVD, tentatively due in November via Metal Mind Productions. Check it out at this location.

GRAVE shot the DVD with seven cameras on August 24 at the Stodola Club in Warsaw, Poland. The set, which will be available as a standard DVD edition and a DVD+CD limited edition, will also feature rare live footage, video clips and more.

Vocalist Ola comments: "The 'Enraptured' DVD recording in Warsaw, Poland went very well. Great production crew and organisation from Metal Mind. The crowd was totally into the show and it felt really good to have that kind of response on such an important gig. We shot 16 songs and I can't wait to get the preview version. We have also been digging deep in the GRAVE archives for bonus material and there is a lot to choose from, so we'll see what ends up in the final release..."

GRAVE "Enraptured" DVD tentative track listing (NOTE: some songs may not appear on the final product):

01. Intro
02. Deformed
03. Burn
04. You'll Never See…
05. Turning Black
06. Christi(ns)anity
07. Breeder
08. Bullets Are Mine
09. Unholy Terror
10. Extremely Rotten Flesh
11. Rise
12. Soulless
13. By Demons Bred
14. And Here I Die
15. Heretic
16. Outro
17. Reborn Miscarriage
18. Into the Grave

GRAVE will tour in North America with labelmates VITAL REMAINS as well as DISMEMBER, DEMIRICIOUS and WITHERED in October and with DISMEMBER, ENTOMBED and THE ABSENCE in December. The European "Masters Of Death Tour 2006" — featuring GRAVE, ENTOMBED, UNLEASHED and DISMEMBER — will kick off in early November.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Répondre