SCYTHE : Un groupe meconnu, a decouvrir!

Les artistes du présent ou du passé : débats, albums/carrière, découvertes...

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Nicolas
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

Message par Nicolas »

Une annonce du label Witches Brew http://www.witches-brew.org

Getting pounded by the heavy oldschool Death Metal of "Bitterness" or floating away on an atmospheric composition like "Pretending Not To See", the new SCYTHE masterpiece offers the perfect mixture between both extremes. Add to that some oriental seasonings for a well rounded and varied 4th album somewhere between UNLEASHED and 90s VOIVOD. Listen to the mp3s we provided and bow to the majesty that is SCYTHE !

While we're taking preorders you can get the album along with one of the older SCYTHE releases for only 13 EUR (that's 17 USD or 23 AUD) WORLDWIDE from THE BASAR. "On My Way Home", "Poetry Of Illusion" or "The Process Of Rotting", it's your choice with which to complete your collection.

"Decay" will be out in the last week of September 2006 and all preorders will be shipped the day we get our CDs from the printer. In case you need more info on previous SCYTHE releases in the meantime, read here:

SCYTHE "The Process Of Rotting" CD (BREW011)
Songs like "Disinclination" or "Sabotage Of My Youth" were mostly taken from SCYTHEs two demos and were rerecorded to celebrate the 10th anniversary with this special album. Expect heavy yet melodic Death Metal. First 100 copies come with a SCYTHE sew on logo patch. Released in August 2004.

SCYTHE "Poetry Of Illusions" CD (BREW007)
SCYTHE's 2nd album sees a continuation of the fantastic mix of melody and brutality as heard in songs like "Late Summer" or "Castaway". And as bonus you get a video of the title track of their first album "On My Way Home". Released in August 2003.

SCYTHE "On My Way Home" CD (BREW001)
The first album of this German band offers songs like "Creation Of Wrath" or "On My Way Home" that blend oldschool Death Metal brutality with brilliant melodic atmosphere akin to late CORONER or ANACRUSIS. Released in June 2002
Nicolas
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

Re: SCYTHE : Un groupe meconnu, a decouvrir!

Message par Nicolas »

Pour ceux qui ne l'auraient pas vu, il y a des mp3, comme ça vous pouvez ecouter et vous faire une idee par vous-même. Et même laisser un feedback!

"Bitterness" "Pretending Not To See"
"Disinclination" "Sabotage Of My Youth"
"Late Summer" "Castaway"
"Creation Of Wrath" "On My Way Home"
Nicolas
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

Message par Nicolas »

Aucun commentaire... Trop violent pour les fans d'OPETH et pas assez gore pour les fans de CANNIBAL CORPSE? A moins que les gens soient tout simplement allergiques aux mp3 ici?
Allez, ecoutez, que diable :diable:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

bah j'en ai écouté 2, mais c'est pas trop ma came
ça sonne un peu comme tout ces groupes de Dark/death grecs d'il y a 10-15 ans avec des riffs plus basique...pas mal dans l'ensemble mais les voix claires sont pas extraordinaires non plus, enfin je vais pas me ruer dessus quoi
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Krabathora
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Krabathora »

Moi je trouve ça très sympa, entre un EXHUMATION et un NOMINON :)
"One for one
And none for all
Piece no peace
And FUCK YOU ALL !!!"

(G//Z/R "Drive Boy Shooting")
Répondre