Beseech (gothic metal, Suède)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Dommage, j'aimais bien ce groupe :(

Swedish "gothic metallers" BESEECH have announced their decision to split up. The group has issued the following statement on the matter:

"All of us in the band have come to the sad conclusion to put BESEECH to rest for good. The decision has not been easy because this has been a really big part of our personal lives for many years. We have met so many great people through the music and really loved what we have done. We are proud of the work that we have achieved.

"However we cannot hide from the fact that we have grown apart from each other as persons and we have different views of how we want BESEECH to work as a band. This has taken away all the inspiration to continue and we see this as the only solution in the end. This way we can all part as friends and wish each other good luck with new endeavors that will follow.

"We would like to thank all of our fans, fan clubs and other people that has helped and supported BESEECH in their own way. Without you, we would never have lasted this long.

"We feel that our fans and everybody else that has supported us deserve to get a last chance to see BESEECH live and meet up with us in person. Therefore we´re planning to make one or a few farewell gigs in a near future for you all!"

BESEECH's final release was their fifth album, "Sunless Days", which came out in September 2005 through Napalm Records.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Bah alors la, j'en ai jamais entendu parler.... :/
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rainmaker
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Rainmaker »

Le groupe Baisèche. Avec un nom comme ça pourtant. :D

Je prononce peut-être mal.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

On dit bi sitche :D
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

et une reformation comme il se doit :
Swedish gothic metallers Beseech are preparing a treat for their fans. The band just announced that after nearly a decade of silence, Beseech is returning to the music scene in 2014 and "sounding more Beseech than ever by returning to their roots of melancholy and emotions." For the first time since Souls Highway, all the original composers are back in the band.

In a statement, the band reveals: "We are very excited about bringing Beseech back to life. About a year ago, Manne Engström (guitar), Robert Vintervind (guitar) and the former guitarist and songwriter Klas Bohlin (vocals), entered StudioMega to figure out the next era and return of Beseech."

More information will come on the official webpage that will be released the 24th of December. Consider it a Christmas gift then.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Maxallica
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Maxallica »

Très bonne nouvelle ! :)
guardianofsteel a écrit :Très agréablement surpris par le set d'Evanescence avec un son énorme, des nouveaux morceaux qui passent bien la scène, et une chanteuse qui prouve que malgré ce qu'elle s'entête à faire, elle peut chanter quand elle ne se force pas à hurler ou à gémir et en faire trois tonnes. :up:
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Le premier album du groupe est très bon. Après ça commence à virer trop commercial et gothopouf...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

2 autres nouveaux titres en écoute :

http://www.beseech.se/
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

After coming back from a hiatus, Swedish gothic metal act Beseech released a few new singles last year. It was the first taste of new material from the outfit in years. But now a new album is finally taking shape. At long last, Beseech will release a new record called My Darkness, Darkness on the 4th of March after they signed a worldwide record deal with the Swedish label Despotz Records. Start getting excited!

You can get their brand new album here and the new single "Beating Pulse" is now available via Spotify, iTunes and more.

Tracklist:
01. Beating Pulse
02. The Shimmering
03. Bloodline Fever
04. Mr Uninvited
05. My Darkness, Darkness
06. Atmosphere
07. Highwayman
08. The Ingredients
09. One Last Call
10. Darksome
11. The Symbol

Production of the new album began almost 3 years ago and the result turned out to sound more Beseech than ever, like a continuation to the highly critically acclaimed album Souls Highway, but with a more vintage oriented twist.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Reprise d'une chanson déjà réinterprétée par Johnny Cash :
Swedish gothic act Beseech are preparing to release a new album entitled My Darkness, Darkness. Their comeback record will be out on March 4th next year through Despotz Records, after ten years of silence. The band has now also shared their new single ''Highwayman'' and you can listen to it below. It's a cover of a song written by Jimmy Webb.

Here is what they said about the song: "This song is larger than life and deserves nothing but very deep, deep respect. The original version is written by the legendary songwriter Jimmy Webb, but we discovered the song through a live version by Johnny Cash. Did you enjoy our version?"
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

La reprise bénéficie d'un clip, en partie réalisé par la chanteuse du groupe :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En voyant ça, je les verrais bien tourner avec HIM.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un autre extrait de l'album :

Pierre Desproges
Répondre