Un live de Jag Panzer

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

JAG PANZER guitarist Mark Briody has issued the following update regarding the band's long-awaited live CD/DVD release:

"Things are progressing VERY well in preparing for the live album. Lots of help from Century Media and an A+ concert promoter I'll name when the details are finalized. I will say this: No one has EVER seen a JAG PANZER show like this one. Every show we've done in the past years has been done with shoestring budgets and minimal gear (whatever we could check on a plane). This will be a full-on headlining show — all your favorite PANZER tunes, special merch, tons of gear and other surprises."

In other news, JAG PANZER releases will figure prominently in Century Media's yearly "10-Year Reissues" series. Since 2007 is the 10-year anniversary of "The Fourth Judgement", look for a "very cool new version" of that album next year. Plans include a new cover, remaster, inclusion of the original demo tracks, liner notes and photos.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

J'ai souillé mes boxers! :rock:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

YES, depuis le temps qu'ils en parlaient :bang: C'est à dire des années...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pendant ce temps Harry Conklin chante sur une reprise d'une chanson datant de la guerre civile US, par le groupe Battle Cry :

http://battlecryband.com/music/battlecryoffreedom.htm
Colorado-based power metallers BATTLE CRY have finished recording a song called "The Battle Cry of Freedom" with a special guest appearance by JAG PANZER's Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin.

Commented the band: "We have finished 'The Battle Cry of Freedom', which is a very cool civil war song that we 'metalized' with Harry Conklin as guest vocalist.

"Working with Harry was an awesome experience, and we're very proud of the outcome. Harry has also agreed to do some Gregorian-style chants for our epic 'The Inquisition', which I am sure will also be remarkable.

"I know we said we were shooting for a Halloween time-frame for the [upcoming self-titled debut EP], but that obviously has slipped, so now we're looking at a Christmas/New Year's release. Also, we haven't been able to work out a schedule with Mike Pittman from DISTANT WARNING. Unfortunately, we have to move forward with getting this done, so Tristen Madrid will be the only drummer appearing on this project. We hope to work with Mike in the future."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre