METALLICA : nouveau site, nouvel album

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Air Production

:/
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mirette
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Mirette »

bah : c'est pas tout à fait pareil, mais vous pourrez les revoir l'émission sur le site de france 4 ...

http://video.mytaratata.com/video/iLyROoafYnfd.html

Et il y a le passage "Mustaine" :D
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Quel connard ce James :hum:
Saracdclabanane
Defendeuse of the Leatherface
Defendeuse of the Leatherface

Message par Saracdclabanane »

Je suis tombée dessus vendredi....j'ai pas trouvé ça très drôle :nul: :nul: :nul:
"Le solo de Zakk Wylde m'a tuer"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Moi j'ai bien aimé :D :lol:

Bon ok c'est provoc', mais je ne trouve pas ça si méchant en soi, d'autant que tout le monde sait que Mustaine chante du nez. Il dit juste tout haut sur le ton du foutage de gueule ce que beaucoup pensent tout bas ;)

Mais j'imagine que ça doit fumer dans la tête de Mustaine maintenant :D
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

"Voila plus d'infos à propos du prochain single de METALLICA pour le titre 'All Nightmare Long' : il y aura 2 versions, version 1 avec 2 titres lives 'Wherever I May Roam' et 'Master Of Puppets'- version 2 avec 'Blackened' et 'Seek And Destroy'. Les titres live ont été enregistré à Belin lors de la soirée de lancement de "Death Magnetic". Chaque single comportera en bonus un DVD avec un reportage sur cette journée des METALLICA à Berlin".

Source:VS
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le clip de "All Nightmare Long":

http://metallica.com/index.asp?item=601688

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Former Lee Warmer
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Former Lee Warmer »

uh uh uh carrément branque le clip !! C'est de nouveau à la mode les zombies ?
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Franchement naze comme clip, je vois pas l'intérêt d'un clip où on voit pas le groupe en fait.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

bien d'accord, je trouve en plus que la zik' ne colle pas ! :(

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Lars à propos de Mustaine :
Question: After Dave Mustaine's removal from the band, how's the relationship been with Dave Mustaine and MEGADETH today?

Lars: "Up and down. It's always been up and down. I've always had a tremendous amount of respect for Dave, and I've always liked him, but he's had some ups and downs. We've always respected his band. I've always respected him as a musician. I think he's had some great players with him; he's a great songwriter. There's been, obviously, some posturing, and some talking from both sides [of the mouth] over the years, and to me it's more, like, sort of kindergarten, sandbox type of stuff, but I've got nothing but respect for him and appreciation for his time in METALLICA. He got a little upset a few years back over his inclusion in the 'Some Kind of Monster' movie and I haven't actually had any contact with him since."
Ferros
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Ferros »

À ma connaissance, Lars a toujours été respectueux envers Dave, c'Est plutôt James qui est en conflit avec lui ... normal puisqu'ils se bagarraient.

Si je ne me trompe pas, Peace Sells est l'un des albums préférés de Lars ... comme quoi :)
DeathRider
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par DeathRider »

Ferros a écrit :Si je ne me trompe pas, Peace Sells est l'un des albums préférés de Lars ... comme quoi :)
Oui j'ai vu Lars le dire dans le Behind The Music sur Megadeth. Il explique que cet album lui a montré les qualités de songwriter de Mustaine et qu'il en est un grand fan.
Former Lee Warmer
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Former Lee Warmer »

Par contre James n'avait pas été tendre avec le premier Megadeth, je le cite "du mauvais punk, beurk" et pourtant The Mechanix envoi les watts comme pas possible, et autant j'aime la version des Four Horsemen autant je suis attaché à la vision originel de Dave même si je ne peux m'empêcher de trouver la vitesse d'execution .... presque grotesque, enfin c'est ce que je ressens aujourd'hui quand je l'écoute, y a comme une naïveté, une envie de revanche "on va plus vite que vous na na na na nèreuh" sacré Dave !! :bow:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pas besoin de crée un sujet exprès, mais bon...

Multi-platinum hard-rock band METALLICA will release "The Complete Metallica" — a digital "box set" containing their entire official discography, exclusively via iTunes beginning March 31. The package will be available from all other digital service providers beginning April 28.

"The Complete Metallica" is a great way for new and long-term fans to purchase the band's entire official catalog , with 163 tracks for a great value. The box set includes all of METALLICA's studio albums — 1983's "Kill 'Em All", 1984's "Ride the Lightning", 1986's "Master of Puppets", 1988's "...And Justice for All", and the five consecutive No. 1 albums 1991's "Metallica", 1996's "Load", 1997's "Reload", 2003's "St. Anger", and the current blockbuster, the Grammy Award-winning "Death Magnetic". It also includes their double album of covers, 1998's "Garage Inc.", the 1999 live album "S&M", the 2004 EP "Some Kind of Monster" (from the documentary of the same title), the 2007 EP "Live From Live Earth", and "I Disappear" from the 2000 "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack. In addition, buyers will receive eight bonus live tracks: "The Four Horseman", "Whiplash", "For Whom The Bell Tolls", "Creeping Death", "Battery", "The Thing That Should Not Be", "One", and "...And Justice For All".

"The Complete Metallica" will be released during a high-profile period for the Los Angeles-based hard-rock heroes. On March 29, Activision will release the highly anticipated video game Guitar Hero: Metallica, featuring 28 songs from the band's nearly 30-year career. In addition, METALLICA will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which honors legendary rock and roll performers, in a ceremony to take place in Cleveland on April 4.

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Lars dit que les Rolling Stones ont sauvé Metallica du split en les invitant sur leur tournée :
METALLICA were saved from splitting up by THE ROLLING STONES, when they were in limbo after releasing their 2003 album

Drummer Lars Ulrich, a founding member of the band, has admitted that their future seemed "pretty bleak" when frontman James Hetfield took months off to fight his addiction to alcohol.

He even revealed that he was preparing himself for “something different”. However, he added, an invitation from The Rolling Stones to perform with them saved their band from meltdown.

"The big turn around was when the Rolling Stones called us in the summer of 2005 and asked if we would play with them in San Francisco. We hadn't done anything since the St. Anger tour ended seven or eight months earlier. We showed up at HQ four or five days before the gig. None of us had seen each other for quite a while,” the Daily Express quoted Ulrich as saying.

"There was no film crew, no producer, no psychiatrist, no minders, no babysitters, none of that shit. It was just us four guys and we started playing music and rehearsing.

"We didn't have to sit down and talk about how we were feeling and all of that horseshit. That set the tone for the next three years and it's been great," he added.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Lars aurait téléchargé son propre album:

METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich, who angered many fans by waging a high-profile battle with Napster in 2000 over illegal music downloading, admitted in a recent interview that he has also used the Internet to obtain a full album's worth of music without paying for it. "I sat there myself and downloaded [METALLICA's latest CD] 'Death Magnetic' [illegally] from the Internet just to try it," he told Eddie Trunk of VH1 Classic's hit series "That Metal Show". "I was like, 'Wow, this is how it works.' I figured if there is anybody that has a right to download 'Death Magnetic' for free, it's me. I sat there one night at my house with about six of my friends and a bottle of wine. And what was it called?! [Trying to think of the name of the file-sharing client he used to download the album] We found it — this was like two or three days after ['Death Magnetic'] leaked. I was like, 'You know what? I've gotta try this.' So we sat there, and thirty minutes later, I had 'Death Magnetic' in my computer. It was kind of bizarre."

:lol: :scratch:

Pierre Desproges
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

^ Il en parle comme de son premier rapport sexuel, de sa première cuite ou de son premier joint ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

The Woodman a écrit :I had 'Death Magnetic' in my computer. It was kind of bizarre."
Je le comprends le pauvre !! J'espère qu'il a pris la peine de l'écouter du coup ! :diable: :lol: :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici le prochain single :

METALLICA's web site has been updated with the following message:

"We've got another one of those groovy CD single collector's packs in the works for you and next up from 'Death Magnetic' is 'Broken, Beat & Scarred'. Just like when 'All Nightmare Long' came out, you can pick up just the single CD or go for one of the digipacks and collect 'em all starting April 3.

"The digi-collectors edition will be available all over Europe and the CD 'maxi' single will be available in South America and Southeast Asia. For our friends in Australia and New Zealand, we will have more info for you later, to everyone in North America please check your favorite import store/sites.

"All the live tracks were recorded in London at the O2 Arena on September 15, 2008 at the 'Death Magnetic' release event."

CD 1 Digipack (With two clear trays to allow additional CDs)

* Broken, Beat & Scarred
* Broken, Beat & Scarred (live)
* End Of The Line (live)

CD 2 J Card (To be collected and to insert into CD 1)

* Broken, Beat & Scarred
* Stone Cold Crazy (live)
* Of Wolf And Man (live)

DVD Single (To be collected and to insert into CD 1)

* Broken, Beat & Scarred - Promo Video
* The Day That Never Comes - Promo Video
* Death Magnetic EPK (Electronic Press Kit - running time - 17:25)

CD Maxi Single

* Broken, Beat & Scarred
* Broken, Beat & Scarred (live)
* End Of The Line (live)
* Stone Cold Crazy (live)
* Of Wolf And Man (live)
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

:erf: toujours que du fric...

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

le clip de "Broken, Beat and Scarred":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjDRa_cg ... r_embedded

Pierre Desproges
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Dommage qu'il n'y ai que Metallica qui sorte des singles en 2009!
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Une question.
Un pote doit me filé une clé usb avec dessus un "album" de Metallica qui n'a pas de nom... Un truc qu'il a récupéré sur le net, avec 8 ou 9 morceaux. Ca dit quelque chose à quelqu'un ? :help: :help: Une collection de singles ? Des démos du dernier opus ?
J'ecouterai ca jeudi je pense pour voir si c'est vraiment Metallica.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un album d'un groupe moisi pompé sur emule et dont les noms des titres ont été préfixés par "Metallica"? :D
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

C'est ce que je me dis de prime abord :D
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Répondre