Cage - Science of Annihilation

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Re: Cage - Science of Annihilation

Message par Dave »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

J'ai l'album aussi depuis quelques jours, une bonne dizaine d'écoute, je suis assez d'accord avec Yama et aussi avec Cardinal sin pour le son, les guitares sont super en retrait alors qu'il y a des parties d'enfer !!! vraiment dommage...
bon album tout de même mais un ton en dessous de Hell Destroyer qui etait une vrai bombe pour moi ! l'album se tiens bien quand même avec un chant à la hauteur et un batteur qui fracasse tout !!! Comme sur Hell Destroyer y'a une certaine ambiance qui se dégage de l'album à l'écoute, pour ça je trouve que ce groupe est vraiment intéressant, dernière le bourrinage y'a quand même du boulot niveau compos, arrangement... L'album s'écoute vraiment bien.
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Re: Cage - Science of Annihilation

Message par Cruchot jr »

Ouais ben vivement la réédition remasterisée etc. :lol: :P
Mes craintes sont confirmées, je ne suis du coup pas sûr de l'acheter... :putain:
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cruchot jr »

Je découvre ce matin que j'ai été désigné come "The Ultimate Cage Fan" ! :bang:
Hey there it's Jason Houston from Chaotic Riffs Magazine and I am the magazine's head writer/interviewer and I am contacting you to first inform you that you are the winner of the first ever contest that has been run by Chaotic Riffs Magazine.....So congradultions my friend!

First off I need your mailing address so I can contact Cage's Manager to mail you out the autographed CD by the band that was promised to the person that won this contest.

Since this is the very first contest that the magazine has run I really want to promote the hell out of the fact that you won the contest and that you have been named "The Ultimite Cage Fan"

First up I'd like to arrange to do a feature length interview with you to discuss what it was like for you to take part in the contest, how it felt to find out you were named the winner and also discuss how you first became a CAge fan and why the band means so much to you.

Then after that maybe you would be interested in writing up a review for the new CAGE CD and both the interview and the review that you write will appear in future issue of Chaotic Riffs Magazine. I have other ideas that I'd like to worko n with you but first things first...So once I have your mailing address where you want the CD mailed to I'll get in touch with Cage's Management to get a CD sent to you and then we can get started on doing an interview with you.

Thanks again for taking part in out contest and congradulations again....If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me here and I'll get in touch with you right away.

Jason Houston
Chaotic Riffs Magazine
C'était un petit concours découvert au hasard sur la page myspace du groupe, consistant en la rédaction d'une toute petite lettre expliquant comment on est fan de Cage. :D J'ai été assez convaincant !
Donc je reçois prochainement leur dernier album (dédicacé, pourquoi pas) et j'ai le droit à une interview dans le magazine organisateur du concours :o

Ce mail a eu un effet apaisant sur le nerf qui s'est bloqué dans mon dos cette nuit :nul: :,( (j'ai mal)
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par brother of steel »

Everflow a écrit :Hell Destroyer bourrine davantage à fond les ballons pendant 70 minutes.
Oui, et ca bourrine tellement que ca en devient indigeste. Je n'ai même pas reussi a aller jusqu'au bout a la derniere ecoute :hum:
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Cruchot jr a écrit :Je découvre ce matin que j'ai été désigné come "The Ultimate Cage Fan" ! :bang:
héhé, excellent! :bravo: :up: :bang:
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un des guitaristes et le bassiste quittent le groupe :
Despite the news from earlier today, that San Diego true metallers CAGE have juggled their lineup, including the departure of long-time bassist Mike Giordano (along with guitarist Anthony McGinnis), the band still plans a trans-continental flight and a trio of East coast shows, including their headlining appearance at Pathfinder Promotions' Mayday Metalfest, in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, May 1st.

"We are going with the youth movement and released the two jaded performers," joked frontman Sean Peck, before turning serious. "All of us in Cage would like to sincerely thank Mike G. and Anthony for the years of dedication and devotion to the band. There are lots of great memories that we shared as we rocked around the world together. They will always be a part of who we are as a band and they both will be sorely missed. As we move forward with Steve Brogden and Garrett Peters, there is a killer level of excitement and enthusiasm as with anything new and fresh.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

"DARKER THAN BLACK" et "HELL DESTROYER" vont sortir dans une version LP fin 2010 chez "PURE STEEL REC." :bang: :bang:
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

C'est vrai que ca poutre bien du début à la fin sans temps mort..Ah si y a quand même une ballade vers la fin.... J'adore les titre Stranger in Black et Science of Annihilation.. :rock: <-- Ce serait pas un punk lui ???
Répondre