split de Revolution Renaissance (Timo Tolkki)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Démotivé, Timo Tolkki (ex-Stratovarius) lâche l'affaire et splittera le groupe dès la sortie du prochain et dernier album :
TIMO TOLKKI (REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE, ex-STRATOVARIUS) has issued the following update:

"Due to my private problems, the lack of interest in Revolution Renaissance shows by the promoters, and the current situation in the music industry that affects to everything including the production budgets, it has become impossible to continue the band.

We have tried to book shows in these last three years, but we haven't been able to do so. A rock band cannot exist without direct contact to its fans. Therefore, I have no other choice but to make the decision to stop the band and its activities due to the above mentioned reasons.

The third and final album of the band will be released at the end of September.

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank all the fans of my music throughout the years. It's been a great journey."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooh quel dommage... :(

:D :D :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

ça c'est super inattendu dites donc :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dans combien de temps il revient dans Strato à votre avis? :D
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

C'est vraiment pas dit qu'il y revienne.
Je ne serai pas étonné qu'il arrête la musique pour de bon.
ominergy
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par ominergy »

Bob Katsionis (clavier du groupe / Firewind / Outloud) a posté ça sur son facebook
Timo Tolkki just quit Revolution Rennaissance without telling anything to us,his "bandmates" and by blocking us all from Facebook, including his producer!!!
Ce mec (T.Tolki) à décidement de sérieux problèmes relationnels !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le Tolkki show peut recommencer :D
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

J'adore ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'espère qu'il reviendra dans Strato tiens !! :ange: :mad:
AUPA BO Image
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Quelle annonce surprenante ! :mad:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
metalion
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalion »

Bib a écrit :J'adore ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'espère qu'il reviendra dans Strato tiens !! :ange: :mad:
N'y comptes pas trop!! :D :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le jour où il aura besoin d'argent et les autres aussi, ça pourra peut-être arriver... :)
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Il modère ses anciens propos vis à vis de ses ex compères, sur l'utilisation du nom "Stratovarius".

Finnish musician/producer Timo Tolkki (REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE, STRATOVARIUS) has clarified the comments he made in a recent interview in which he was quoted as saying that he "could not even imagine in [his] wildest dreams" that the remaining members of STRATOVARIUS "would continue the band without [him] with the same name." He added in the same interview, "My life philosophy is perhaps a bit different than some other people's so when I hear they will continue as STRATOVARIUS, and I owned the name and had contracts with all the musicians, instead of taking them to court, I did the reverse. I gave them everything. Because I really thought, and I continue to think, that the decision to call it STRATOVARIUS without me is morally wrong and I have always stood up for what I believe is right."

In a brand new statement released to BLABBERMOUTH.NET, Tolkki says, "Regarding my recent interview with the Argentinian IRON MAIDEN site, I would like to correct what has been written about STRATOVARIUS. If you read the interview, I am not saying that they should not have carried on without me. I just criticized the usage of the name 'STRATOVARIUS' without me and this is explained in the interview quite throroughly. I wish the guys nothing but good and there is a lot of talent in that band. I am happy that they are making music and touring. It is time to move on, for everybody. I was just asked this question and I gave my opinion. That's all."

Tolkki drew up and signed an official waiver on May 20, 2008 giving up all rights to the STRATOVARIUS name. The remaining STRATOVARIUS members — Timo Kotipelto (vocals), Jens Johansson (keyboards) and Lauri Porra (bass) — have since recorded and released a new STRATOVARIUS album with guitarist Matias Kupiainen.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Gandalf a écrit :Il modère ses anciens propos vis à vis de ses ex compères, sur l'utilisation du nom "Stratovarius".
Ah ben voilà, ça commence comme ça ! :D
AUPA BO Image
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

:cd: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, "Step by step" :disco:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Neytiri
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Neytiri »

No comment ! :lol:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tolkki sort son autobiographie en octobre, le livre est même pas sorti qu'il regrette déjà certaines parties écrites sous le coup de la colère! C'est pas trop clair s'il va les virer ou pas, probablement.
Tolkki en pleine forme et santé mentale donc.
TIMO TOLKKI (REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE, ex-STRATOVARIUS) will be releasing his first book on October 1st. In a recent update Tolkki commented on the contents of the autobiography:

"After a lot of thinking, feeling and getting some distance to my book, I have come to a conclusion that much of the book was written in anger and doesn't represent accurately how things are/were. I cannot release something like that.

Specifically the parts of the book concerning some of the Stratovarius members were written in much anger and even vengeance. I do not want to generate negativity and hatred, after all this time I am thankful to the guys for some of the best years and moments in my life. And I believe Stratovarius deserves a really well written book, when the time is right.

I set out to write my own book with the help of a Finnish publisher Like, the same that published NIGHTWISH book. Somewhere along the way, I got lost. If my book will ever see the light of the day, it will concentrate more on my personal life and my childhood and of course, music. In these things I believe that my experiences can actually be helpful to some people. It has not been an easy ride."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les membres restants de Revolution Renaissance vont continuer, mais sans Tolkki, ils cherchent à changer le nom du groupe. Le nouveau guitariste est déjà trouvé.
Tiens ça me rappelle un autre groupe, qui lui n'a pas changé de nom :D
Back in July, TIMO TOLKKI (ex-STRATOVARIUS) announced that, "Due to my private problems, the lack of interest in REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE shows by the promoters, and the current situation in the music industry that affects to everything including the production budgets, it has become impossible to continue the band."

Now, the remaining members of the band have issued the following:

"Help Revolution Renaissance find it's new name and download the new song, 'Dance Of The Death Star. Meet our new guitar player, Santtu Lehtiniemi, and learn more about the split with Timo Tolkki.'
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

ça promet je l'espère, de nombreux rebondissements dans cette histoire où j'ai comme l'impression que Tolkki sera le grand perdant... :D
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Il y'a quelques jours sur le site de Revolution Renaissance les membres du groupe accusaient Tolki de ne pas avoir jouer le moindre solo de guitare sur le dernier album Trinity, alors que ces solos ont été particulièrement remarqué par la presse pour leur qualité!

Ce message a malheureusement disparu du site depuis. Il disait que c'était en fait le producteur qui avait fait les soli, et en effet, à l'écoute de certains extraits, on peine à reconnaître le style de Tolki!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Excellent, vivement la réponse de Tolkki. :lol:
Répondre