METALLICA : nouveau site, nouvel album

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

C'est ce que je me dis de prime abord :D
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Avec un peu de chance ça sera Am I Blood (1er cover band non officiel des horsemen :D )

Am I Blood - Gone With You
ImageImageImage
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Re: METALLICA : nouveau site, nouvel album

Message par Gandalf »

Une interview de Lars où, à la question sur une tournée eventuelle du Big four (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer et Anthrax), il repond que c'est envisagé en theorie,qu'il apporterai tout son soutien à une telle entreprise, en gros.

Pour la question sur un nouvel album, en gros faut comprendre quil n'y en aura pas avant longtemps, car maintenant qu'ils sont plus vieux, ils ne veulent plus du cycle album-tournée-hom-composition-etc..., mais plutôt tourner car ils s'eclatent enormement on tour, et dans les intervalles de repos, ils composent selon l'humeur.

Nudge of the Dayton, Ohio radio station 103.9 The X conducted an interview with METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich on Tuesday (September 15) before the band's performance at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH..NET).

On the rumors of a tour featuring the "Big Four" of thrash (METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX):

"I think that that's a story that definitely has gotten its own legs recently. I can trace it back to a night in London in, I think it was in March [2009], where a bunch of us were sitting around way later than we should have been sitting around [having] a bunch of very heavily red wine-induced conversations... It was right before the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and we were all very nostalgic. And the idea of doing that at some point came up in that conversation.

"I think it would be a super-fun thing to do. It's something that I would definitely support. It's something that I would love to encourage. It's something I love to be very proactive in putting together. But right now it's not something that really left that party; it's not something that's like hush-hush being worked on behind the scenes or anything like that.

"I read some of those Internet sites myself once in a while, and it's not something that's going down, but it's something that I would be totally for at some point if it could happen. And we would love to be a part of that at any level possible."

On when fans can expect to get a brand new METALLICA album:

"Are you familiar with the phrase 'Don't hold your breath?'

"When I think ahead of my life, I see more or less touring up through probably the end of next year — the end of '10. Then there's the obligatory six months of 'let's just catch our breath.' Then we'll probably get to making another record, start thinking about new songs, probably in '11. So based on... if you do simple math based on how long it's taken us in the past....

"Basically, the thing that's really different now is 10 years ago, 15 years ago, you'd make a record, then you'd go out on tour on it, and then you'd go home. And then you'd make another record, then you'd go out on tour on it, then you'd go home. And you would just do these cycles all the time. Now, as you get older, at least for us, being out and touring is a lot of fun, and it's also because we have a lot better of a handle on it than we used to. It doesn't turn quite as nutty as it used to in terms of driving us crazy and making us lose our minds and getting into all kinds of trouble. So it's like, going on the road now, we do it much more often but in much shorter spurts. So I don't really think that... this whole thing about, like, you make a record, then you go on the road, and then you're done.

"I think we're gonna keep touring and it's only about how long you take off in between dates, you know what I mean?! OK, now you do a bunch of dates and then you take six months off, and maybe three of those months you write, and then you go and do a summer run in Europe and then you write for another three months and then somebody says, 'Come and play in South Africa for two weeks.' And then you go play in South Africa and then you go in and record, and then somebody says, 'blah blah blah...' So it's like this thing now that seems to be much more of a mix-up. There's no particular cycle to it; it's just much more... You go tour when you feel like it, you write when you feel like writing, and that type of stuff.

"So, to answer your question a half hour later, I don't think there's gonna be a new METALLICA record until at least... I mean, the earliest would be '11, and that's even... But also, like, the record itself is starting to be sort of an outdated format, so who knows... We're out of our record contract, so we could go back to HQ [METALLICA's headquarters in San Rafael, California] and record something and then we could put it up on our web site and whoever wanted to download it could download it. [But] a new record full of 10-12 new songs, it's not gonna be for a little while, because we've still got a lot of touring. We've got another 30 dates here in America, we've gotta go to Japan, Australia, here, there and everywhere next year."
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Alors la je reste perplexe...

Ils veulent jouer 10 dates en tout et pour tout, qui serait un equivalent de "The Wall" du Floyd. :scratch:

According to U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine, METALLICA manager Peter Mensch has revealed the band has some major plans for 2011.

"Let's just say that next year you will see a METALLICA tour that will blow your mind. They will only play in 10 cities but it will be a huge undertaking. It will be METALLICA's equivalent of 'The Wall'."

This revelation came up when Classic Rock writer Peter Makowski interviewed Mensch for a feature about the most powerful men in rock and asked him to define his rôle as a manager.

Mensch replied: "Coming up with ideas so that the lives shows are interesting. Just shooting off dumb ideas and, by the way, between you and me, some of it is recycling stuff that people did 25 years ago but no one's smart enough to know that we recycled it.

"Saying something like: 'I have this idea for us to play an equivalent of 'The Wall'. So here's some ideas so we can get the professionals in to they can tell me if I'm crazy or not.' It's like plotting out a canvas so someone else can fill it in."
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Je verrais bien une petite tournée européene (j'espère) en stade, l'été prochain.
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Bon, ça me semblait plus approprié de poster ça ici que sur le topic Lulu. Donc, bref, une démo d'un morceau extraits des sessions Death Magnetic a été envoyé au membres du Metclub hier:
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Le morceau fait un peu fouillis y a des riffs qui partent dans tous les sens un peu n'importe comment. Par contre dans la deuxième partie, j'ai l'impression de me retrouver dans une chanson de Mercyful Fate.
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Et puis y ces deux-là aussi

Et puis vu que lien de celle d'avant marche plus
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Je trouve Just a bullet away vraiment très bon. Ils aurait du faire un EP avec ces morceaux à la place de Lulu
Tony_M
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Tony_M »

jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Furya a écrit :Je trouve Just a bullet away vraiment très bon. Ils aurait du faire un EP avec ces morceaux à la place de Lulu
Mouais... Perso, j'ai juste trouvé que Hate Train avait quelques passages sympas, mais les deux autres j'ai pas accroché. La dernière "Rebel of Babylon" a plus de potentiel et même des passages vraiment bons, mais encore une fois en 8 minutes, y a trop de choses, c'est un peu lourd...
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Tony_M
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Tony_M »

Furya a écrit :Je trouve Just a bullet away vraiment très bon. Ils aurait du faire un EP avec ces morceaux à la place de Lulu
Suffit de demander:
Last week we celebrated our 30th anniversary together with Fan Club members from around the world by playing four nights at the historic Fillmore in San Francisco . . . it was quite the bash each and every night! If you were able to join us at any or all of the parties, thanks for coming out to hang with us. And whether or not you were there, you may have heard that we added some unreleased tracks from the Death Magnetic sessions to the set list – one “new” song each night as part of the shenanigans on stage.

This week, we’re releasing those four tracks through iTunes exclusively in North America and on iTunes and additional digital retailers in other parts of the world as the Beyond Magnetic EP. All four studio versions of these songs were sent to Met Club members for free immediately following their live debut on stage at the Fillmore and tomorrow they will be available to everyone via the magic of digital downloading. They are the rough mixes, unfinished to their original degree of mixing from March of 2008, and those of you with very keen senses of sound might recognize bits and pieces from the ‘Mission Metallica’ videos posted in the summer of 2008.

Thanks again to everyone who visited us in San Francisco. As Lars mentioned at the end of the last show, we’ll be back here in January with an announcement about a special interactive fan event in June of 2012 . . . we may ask you to do a little traveling again!
Mais pas de sortie sur support physique de prévue! :grr:
Le Cerveau
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Le Cerveau »

Pas de soucis il est déjà en téléchargement sur le net.
Moi, je casse le vent
J'fais chier les gens
Ca me purifie
C'est important.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Metallica - Beyond Magnetic (2011 EP)
01. Hate Train
02. Just A Bullet Away
03. Hell And Back
04. Rebel Of Babylon

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

En tant que fan traditionnel (et fan de metal traditionnel également), je ne prendrais cet EP que s'il sort sur support physique...sinon tant pis pour moi :(
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
metalizer
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalizer »

Mc Brain a écrit :En tant que fan traditionnel (et fan de metal traditionnel également), je ne prendrais cet EP que s'il sort sur support physique...sinon tant pis pour moi :(
:up:
"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Moi je ne le prends que si il est sur bande magnetic :oops:
ImageImageImage
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Ganash a écrit :Moi je ne le prends que si il est sur bande magnetic :oops:
:up: :D
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Ouais, dans ce cas, tu peux aussi le trouver dans l'Aude ou à Angers, même si ce ne sera pas le master évidemment (pas la peine d'y aller avec ta poupée, ça ne changera rien).
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Tony_M
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Tony_M »

Mc Brain a écrit :En tant que fan traditionnel (et fan de metal traditionnel également), je ne prendrais cet EP que s'il sort sur support physique...sinon tant pis pour moi :(
C'est pareil pour moi... Et finalement ce sera le cas! :D http://www.metallica.com/news/20120103-news.asp
Répondre