Metallica en 3D

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Visiblement, selon les news officielles du groupe, un film (ou plus probablement un documentaire) en 3D est prévu sur le groupe pour 2013:
Happy New Year!!! As you know, we generally make it a policy not to comment on gossip or rumors, but we also pride ourselves on being first with 'Tallica news. So, with that said, the more astute of you may have noticed a couple of mentions in trade publications, and most recently in the new issue of Rolling Stone, that a Metallica 3D movie is in the works. We're here to tell you that, yes, there is indeed a 3D project in the very early stages of production! We wish we could tell you more right now, but we don't have all the finer points nailed down just yet. What we can tell you is that we are planning on being in a theatre near you sometime in 2013 and as you hear us say ever so often, this will be the space for all the details as we finalize them.

Welcome to 2012... we're pretty psyched about the year ahead!
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

vu que je n'ai toujours pas vu de film en 3D, ça sera peut être l'occaz'.
Et si je me sens mal avec les lunettes, j'attendrais qu''ils passent du Lulu pour aller dégobiler. :beurk: :lol:
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

boff, j'aurais préféré un Avatar 2 ou un Die Hard 5
Modifié en dernier par SophiePetoncule le 06 janv. 2012, 19:01, modifié 1 fois.
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Les documentaires scientifiques en 3D du genre sur la vie sous-marine, c'est une chose, mais un documentaire en 3D sur Metallica? :crazy: :scratch:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Ça donnera de la profondeur au jeu de Lars Ulrich. :D
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

très bonne vanne :up:
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Balin a écrit :Ça donnera de la profondeur au jeu de Lars Ulrich. :D
C'est pas demain la veille même en 3 D :lol:
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Sinon je vois vraiment pas l'intérêt de ce truc en 3 D !

Les américains son peut être équipé écran 3D etc mais en France c'est loin d'être le cas , et personnellement je vois pas l’intérêt d'être obligé de porté des lunettes spéciale pour voir un film , j'ai un LCR + un lecteur blu-ray c'est déjà beaucoup .
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ainsi on aura l'impression de se prendre les gouttes de sueur de James quand il fera "OOOHH YEAH!" ? :D

A voir, on ne sait jamais.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Maxallica
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Maxallica »

En tout cas, ça fait marrer sur Twitter avec les gens qui pensent qu'il y aura du contenu de Lulu :D
guardianofsteel a écrit :Très agréablement surpris par le set d'Evanescence avec un son énorme, des nouveaux morceaux qui passent bien la scène, et une chanteuse qui prouve que malgré ce qu'elle s'entête à faire, elle peut chanter quand elle ne se force pas à hurler ou à gémir et en faire trois tonnes. :up:
fabrice
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par fabrice »

mercenaire47 a écrit :Sinon je vois vraiment pas l'intérêt de ce truc en 3 D !
$$$$$$
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Everflow a écrit :Ainsi on aura l'impression de se prendre les gouttes de sueur de James quand il fera "OOOHH YEAH!" ? :D

A voir, on ne sait jamais.
:D
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

fabrice a écrit :
$$$$$$
Comme d'habitude !
Ashade
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Ashade »

fabrice a écrit :
$$$$$$

Comme a peut prêt tout ce qui touche metallica depuis déjà pas mal d'années 8-)
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

Au moins une utilité à la célébrité de metallica....

http://www.eblastshop.fr/blog/2012/06/0 ... -terrible/
metalion
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalion »

Oh non! Et puis quoi encore??? Sérieux les gars, arrêtez, faites de la mécanique, reconvertissez vous d'urgence.
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Moi je l'aime bien sa veste à patch, le coup de se retourner pour nous montrer son dossard Motörhead qui jouaient juste avant était un peu téléphoné mais bon, ça fait plaisir de voir ressortir les vieilles fringues d'époque.
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pendant ce temps, Lars est honnête et reconnait dans cette interview que son jeu a régressé techniquement parlant :

http://www.drummagazine.com/features/po ... rs-ulrich/
On his playing ability:

Lars: "I usually feel like I've regressed. [laughs] I'm like, 'Why can't I do that anymore?' You know, when I heard these songs [on the 'Beyond Magnetic' EP] a couple of months ago, I thought that it sounded really exciting. I thought there was a really good, lively vibe — it's a bunch of guys just playing together, and it sounded really full of energy and spunk and liveliness. And that was kind of the whole thing on the 'Death Magnetic' sessions was to try to keep all that energy as preserved as possible. The one thing I'm really proud of with the 'Death Magnetic' album is just how fucking lively it sounds. How it doesn't sound careful, it doesn't sound stale. It doesn't sound, kind of, too cerebral — it's just physical. It's just lively and full of spunk and full of people that are playing music with each other, in a room, you know? That was kind of what we were going for with 'Lulu' [the recent METALLICA/Lou Reed collaboration]."

On the new crop of speed-metal drummers:

Lars: "Those guys, I think they do something that's so … that's not the stuff that I do. Not just not what I do but also not what I'm interested in doing. Their stuff is so technical, and I totally respect it, I admire it, but I'm much more interested in kind of more traditional things, like songwriting and groove and attitude and vibe."

On whether he practices his playing:

Lars: "I can't say that I necessarily sit down to practice, like, 'I'm going to play and practice so I can get better.' What happens is that I just sit down and kind of play to just more stay in shape. You know, METALLICA was up to two or three months off last year, and I would sit down, I have an iPod next to my drums so I can play along to all kind of crazy stuff, and try to see if I can land in the same zip code of some of that stuff occasionally. But I can't say that I sit down to necessarily practice to sort of get better. For most of my stuff, it's about listening and about interpreting stuff that I'm listening to. So all the kind of sitting down and, you know, 'Now I'm going to do thirty-second-note paradiddles standing on my head — you know what I mean? I don't do that kind of stuff so much. For me it's more about the regimen of staying in shape, running every day, eating healthy, you know, being on top of that side of it."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Toujours Lars, qui prévient qu'il n'y aura pas de nouvel album avant début 2014.
On Wednesday, July 25, Todd Hancock of the Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada radio station 99.3 The Fox conducted an interview with METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich. You can now listen to the entire 20-minute chat using the SoundCloud player below.

When asked how close METALLICA fans are to seeing a new studio album from the band, Ulrich said, "I wouldn't use the word 'close.' I mean, obviously, in the context of, say, the age of planet Earth, we're pretty close. But in the context of, say, other things, there may be one or two football seasons, or one or two baseball seasons, or one or two hockey seasons… We've gotta do this movie, and we're gonna get back to writing when we've done this movie. I would say late '13 or early '14. It's difficult to imagine… I think even late '13 may be a bit optimistic. I would say hopefully we can realistically get a record out probably about a year and half from now, so maybe early '14."
Pierre-Jean (Yoda)
Snaggletooth
Snaggletooth

Message par Pierre-Jean (Yoda) »

Everflow a écrit :Toujours Lars, qui prévient qu'il n'y aura pas de nouvel album avant début 2014.
C'est une excellente nouvelle ! :D
rolfthetroll
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par rolfthetroll »

Un album en 3D ?
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

et en odorama ?
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
rolfthetroll
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par rolfthetroll »

Comme ça tu vois les gouttes de sueur ET tu sens la transpiration ! Mieux qu'au premier rang ^^
Répondre