Agent Steel : départ de Bruce Hall et retour de John Cyriis

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Je le trouve vocalement carrément meilleur que Bruce Hall (que je n'ai jamais aimé de toute façon sauf à la rigueur sur le 1er album de reformation). Quel gachis!!

Quoiqu'il en soit je ne pense pas que le groupe aurait pu être énorme de toute façon, ils sont arrivés trop tard pour cela et la voix de Cyriis sonne bien trop kitch pour beaucoup. Tout au plus, ils auraient peut-être pu garder un succès à la Helloween dans le meilleur des cas, ce qui aurait déjà été super.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le guitariste Bernie Versailles est dans le coma... :(
Sad news from the band We Steal Copper out of Arizona, friends of guitarist Bernie Versailles (Redemption, Agent Steel):

"Please keep our best friend and camera man, Bernie Versailles, in your prayers. He is in a coma right now after suffering an aneurysm. Some of you know him from our Beer Pong video shoot. Some of you may know him as the guitarist of Agent Steel. We know and love him like family. Either way he has been with us since the beginning and he and his family need all the positive energy. Thank u guys!"

Redemption guitarist/founder Nick van Dyk has checked in with an update on Versailles' condition:

"Doctors operated on him and said it was successful and vitals are good, but Bernie is not out of the woods by any stretch. I think we will keep updates to a minimum as this is a matter for his family. Please keep Bernie and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He is one of the kindest and most thoughtful people one could ever meet, and his talent is as big as his heart."

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Merde :( :( :(
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

:/
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

putain la misère !!! :(
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

triste, un grand guitariste doublé d'un mec très sympa, que j'avais rencontré lors du concert d'Agent Steel à Paris en 2003 avec Nuclear Assault et Exodus.
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Triste nouvelle, j'espère qu'il s'en sortira rapidement!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Il semblerait aller (un peu) mieux :
Last week guitarist Bernie Versailles (Agent Steel, Redemption) suffered an aneurysm and was in a coma. Redemption guitarist/founder Nick van Dyk has checked in with an update on Versailles' condition:

"Bernie is making progress; it is still far too early to make any predictions but his condition appears to be improved. I do know that his family is very thankful for all the support and concern that is being showed by his fans and friends -- thank you very much!

Bernie is young and in otherwise good health, and those are favorable factors for recovery. Evidently an aneurysm is not something that needs to be attended to within half an hour of happening; surgery is typically performed within 24 hours, so it is certainly possible that everything will be fine.

As any fan of Redemption, Agent Steel, Engine or Bernie's other projects knows, he is immensely talented. Those of us who know him can also attest that he is incredibly kind, gentle, humble, funny, giving and a dozen other adjectives. He has two beautiful children and a long-time girlfriend who need him. He has a lot of music left in him. He's also a fighter.

I would ask that those of you who consider yourselves religious, keep Bernie and his family in your prayers, and for those of you who are not religious, send positive thoughts. My hope is that I will be able to update you very soon and let you know that Bernie is recovering and doing well.

Thanks for you concerns."
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Répondre