Infernal Majesty - No God

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ceux qui s’intéressent au thrash canadien doivent connaître ce groupe, dont voici le nouvel album, après quelques péripéties internes :
Long-running Canadian metallers INFERNAL MAJESTY have set "No God" as the title of their forthcoming album, tentatively due before the end of the year.

INFERNAL MAJESTY vocalist Christopher Bailey recently stated about the band's new CD: "It is our best work since 'None Shall Defy' [1987]. In my opinion, it's a combination of 'Unholier Than Thou' [1998] and 'None Shall Defy' through together.

"The [first] video is called 'House Of War'. Basically, it's about what's been going on with all the shit in this world in this day and age.

"When we started work on the new album, a couple of the songs that will be on it were already in the works on the 'Demon God' demo [2007]: 'Nation Of Assassins' and 'Systematical Extermination'. Now, we took 'Systematical' and we took 'Nations'… They weren't just re-recorded.

"This album we spent three years writing. It is our best work since 'None Shall Defy'."

A trailer for the soon-to-be-released "House Of War" music video can be seen below.

INFERNAL MAJESTY's current lineup:

Christopher Bailey - vocals
Kenny Hallman - guitar
Steve Terror - guitar
Kiel Wilson - drums

In a 2006 interview with Metal-Rules.com, Bailey blamed his split with INFERNAL MAJESTY on the fact that Terror and Hallman "had been quietly collecting my royalties [for INFERNAL MAJESTY's classic debut album, 1987's 'None Shall Defy'] while denying that they were receiving even their own royalties… period — and instead of working something out, they chose to smear me, replace me and spread misinformation to the new band members and others about this issue." Bailey also shot the down the possibility of him ever rejoining INFERNAL MAJESTY, explaining: "It was devastating news to find this out about my co-band members and so-called 'friends,' and their actions afterwards made it like being decapitated and backstabbed."

INFERNAL MAJESTY performed "None Shall Defy" in its entirety with special guest vocalist George "Corpsegrider" Fisher from CANNIBAL CORPSE on August 20, 2011 at Rickhaw Theatre in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Asked in an interview why INFERNAL MAJESTY was dropped by Roadrunner Records after the release of "None Shall Defy", Steve Terror said, "At the time Roadrunner was just starting out in the States so they didn't have the clout that they have now. There have been many bands that have been unhappy with Roadrunner and I don't think we are any different. I think what really happened was, [former INFERNAL MAJESTY drummer] Rick [Hughes] went to New York to the label and told them that we didn't want to tour, but to put out a second album instead. The rest of us didn't find this out for about five years after the fact. The label wanted bands that wanted to tour so they became disinterested with us. You have to remember that at the time labels where signing everyone in sight and not really paying much attention to each band."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/infern ... rijtZZY.99

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

C'est moi ou c'est naze? :/
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un extrait complet en écoute :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

Keyser a écrit :C'est moi ou c'est naze? :/
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Disons que c'est à la hauteur du métatarse de ce que c'était... :diable:
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

pas terrible on est très loin du mythique premier opus :(
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie en avril.
Canadian thrash metal masters INFERNAL MAJESTY — who are celebrating their 30th anniversary in 2017 — will release their long-awaited new full-length album, "No God", on April 14 via High Roller Records.

Singer Chris Bailey is more than excited about the release. "We are seriously feeling awesome," he said. "When your hard work, thoughts and ideas finally come together into reality, it's a great feeling."

Once again, INFERNAL MAJESTY went through some lineup changes before the new album was recorded: Eric Dubreuil (bass) and Kris DeBoer (drums) left and were replaced with two new members. Some may know new drummer Kiel Wilson from his time with Canadian melodic death metal outfit SEVERED SERENITY, while new bassist Daniel Nargang is actually the singer of the classic heavy metal outfit KICK AXE. They are joined by Bailey and guitarists Steve Terror and Ken Hallman.

"This is without a doubt the strongest we have been," Chris said. "We have no missing pieces now. No weak links."

It took the band a year to capture the amazing, heavy and dark, crisp and powerful sound of "No God". "We really worked on it day and night," Bailey explained. "Tweaking and modifying and receiving 3 a.m. phone calls saying, 'You got to hear this!' Steve, Ken and I wrote and produced the album. We believe that it's the ultimate way to express the band."

The beautiful sombre cover artwork, originally titled "Death Angel" or "Fallen Angel", was contributed by the exquisite and incredibly gifted artists Safir & Rifas.

What development does Chris see when he looks at "No God", both compared to the last effort, "One Who Points To Death", and when looking at it as the last link in a chain that runs from INFERNAL MAJESTY's legendary debut, "None Shall Defy", to "No God"? "It feels like we have come full circle and are now about to break free into orbit," Chris said. "I personally believe 'No God' to be our greatest works since 'None Shall Defy' was created."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/infern ... lkyok13.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Projet death metal parallèle :

Godz Ov War Productions has announced a partnership with the Canadian barbaric death metal squad Kremlin, featuring past/present members of Infernäl Mäjesty and Outre-Tombe. Their debut album entitled Decimation of the Elites will be released this fall exclusively on CD.

The three-piece Canadian act fits the label's roster perfectly, expanding it with its pretty old school death metal with some modern touch to it (production wise in particular). According to a press release, the eight tracks that Decimation of the Elites is made up of mean thirty-plus minutes of unrelentless, furious, bestial and evil death metal played the American way, with some echoes of the 1980s/1990s European, Swedish in particular, scene too. Unrelentless, straightforward, brutal yet melodic death metal devastating your ears from the beginning to the end. No remorse, sheer aggression. And the trio deliver all that with crushing and crunching, robust yet feral sound that make the album even more interesting to listen to.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour revenir au sujet d'origine :

Répondre