Megadeth - nouvel album avec Kiko Loureiro et Chris Adler

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
mandylion
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par mandylion »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

j'aime beaucoup, des titres efficaces. Un bon album de megadeth
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Je l'ai recoute deux fois et il passe finalement plutôt bien.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

yep simple et efficace ce Megadeth, il tourne très volontiers en ce moment :up:
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Moi aussi il me plait bien cet album ! Vraiment une bonne surprise :oui:
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Ça fait 1 semaine que je l'écoute et effectivement, très bonne surprise après un Super Collider tout caca :rock:
Auric
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par Auric »

Les 3 premiers titres font illusion...
Après...ça se gâte sévèrement !
Stéphane
Rodger pour les intimes !
Rodger pour les intimes !

Message par Stéphane »

Rien écouté d'eux depuis "the system has failed", j'ai acheté Dystopia suite au morceaux postés sur Youtube et au nombreux avis positif...
Il y a bien longtemps que j'attends plus rien de Megadeth, mais cet album est une très bonne surprise, il est vraiment pas mal du tout ! :up:
"At the gates of hell" --> https://bit.ly/3o1GrtF
"World on fire" --> https://youtu.be/coRbsXy4dVU
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Il est bon le soliste est un vrai cameleon il a absorbe tout les les solistes de megamort en un tres :bang: tres fort :bang:
Yama
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Yama »

Metalisaac a écrit :Je l'ai recoute deux fois et il passe finalement plutôt bien.
J'en connais un qui, en lisant cette phrase, aurait posté : "LE METAL LE METAL LE METAAAAAAAAAL". :diable:
- L'affreux Warnabot.
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Agréablement surpris également, j'avais un peu peu après le dernier album, mais finalement il passe bien. Bon sans pour autant être transcendant non plus, mais de plus en plus heavy donc ça passe tout seul. :rock:

Bon et puis sinon j'ai bien rigolé dans mon salon avec les lunettes pour la réalité virtuelle fournis dans l'édition limitée! :lol: :lol:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Aux deux premieres ecoutes il passe bien en effet. De suite on entend de bons soli, de bons riffs... A voir sur la durée. :rock:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Une vidéo filmée à 360° degrés :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Perso c est pas mon titre prefere trop langoureux :diable:
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

du très bon Megadeth , mon préféré depuis au moins 20 ans - Cryptic Writings voire Rust in Peace. Quand ils ont un bon second guitariste ça change tout !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork, Scarve) remplace Chris Alder actuellement sur la tournée US.
MEGADETH has recruited Dirk Verbeuren (pictured; SOILWORK) to play drums for the band while Chris Adler is busy touring with LAMB OF GOD.

Verbeuren will make his live debut with MEGADETH later today (Friday, May 20) at the Rock On The Range festival in Columbus, Ohio.

Adler played drums on MEGADETH's latest album, "Dystopia", and has taken part in most of the band's live shows in support of the CD so far. On those shows where Adler was unable to play with MEGADETH, he was temporarily replaced by Tony Laureano (ex-DIMMU BORGIR, NILE, ANGELCORPSE), the veteran extreme-metal skinsman who has worked as MEGADETH's drum tech since 2011. However, going forward, MEGADETH will utilize the services of Verbeuren, the 40-year-old Belgian-born-and-now-Los-Angeles-based drummer who has been playing with SOILWORK since 2005.

Verbeuren was recommended for the MEGADETH job by Adler, who called Dirk "probably [one of the] top three drummers in the world." Chris told Banger TV's "Lock Horns" how the connection came about. "MEGADETH is on tour now doing a couple of festivals — same festivals that LAMB OF GOD is," he said. "We tried as much as we could with all the promoters and all the festivals to have us coincide and play on the same day. I've done double duty with LAMB and MEGADETH across the U.K. and just done five shows with them along this tour that we're currently on right now, because we were able to collide and make those things happen. As we go in different reactions and play different things, MEGADETH has a drummer to be able to play those shows. Dave [Mustaine, MEGADETH mainman] would certainly prefer to have me there, and I love playing with those guys and I would love to be there, but obviously I cannot be in two places at once."

He continued: "Dave asked me… He said, 'As we're doing this, and if you're not able to be there… I understand you wanna fulfill your commitment with LAMB OF GOD. And we're planning on going over to Europe while LAMB OF GOD is still touring. Help me find… Who would you want to drum for us?' And I said, 'First of all, the drum tech you currently have, Tony, who was the drummer for DIMMU BORGIR and ANGELCORPSE, [he's an] amazing drummer, so you have someone on staff that can easily do this.' But then he asked, 'Well, if there was someone out there that you would personally recommend, personality-wise and playing-wise?' And [Dirk] just began the job today."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megade ... 52XBdIg.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman a écrit :Une vidéo filmée à 360° degrés
C'est la première fois que je vois ça, bon là ça n'ajoute pas grand chose en soi mais rien que pour l'effet nouveauté c'est sympa.

Quant au morceau je suis là encore très agréablement surpris. Plus ambitieux, et Kiko c'est quand même autre chose qu'un simple shredder.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dirk Verbeuren remplace Chris Adler officiellement et de manière "permanente" (terme très relatif pour Megadeth bien sûr).
Megadeth has now officially recruited Ex-Soilwork drummer Dirk Verbeuren as a permanent new member of the band. Verbeuren has also exited Soilwork for this opportunity. States the band in the following press release:

"Megadeth are happy to announce the addition of Dirk Verbeuren as the band’s new drummer. Verbeuren, formerly of Swedish metal band Soilwork, has been performing with the band for months, his first show was Rock on the Range festival in May, to a crowd of 40,000 concertgoers.

"Most recently, Lamb Of God drummer Chris Adler had performed all the drums on the band’s latest album, Dystopia, and had toured with Megadeth when not otherwise busy with his band."

Said bandleader Dave Mustaine: “Chris Adler‘s contributions are sure to be felt for years to come. Megadeth has been revitalized by Chris‘ playing, as well as his excellent suggestion of Dirk Verbeuren to drum with us. Tremendous thanks to Chris, and a big welcome to Dirk.”

New drummer Verbeuren had this to say: “Dave, David and Kiko, I’m thankful for your warm welcome and thrilled at the opportunity to perform and create badass music with you guys. Chris Adler, thank you for introducing me to Megadeth – and for your encouragement and support.”

Chris Adler also chimed in: “It has been an honor and a pleasure to join my favorite band of all time, and to be a part of their return to the top. I had an amazing time with everyone involved, from the writing, arranging and recording, to the touring and friendships built along the way. There was no argument or drama, no hidden story. Megadeth needs and deserves a full time drummer, and as much as I’d like to be, I can’t be in two places at once.

"For my part, I am very lucky to be a part of Lamb of God, and to also have gotten a chance to dance with my heroes at the ball. I still can’t believe it sometimes when I think of myself as a kid, opening up my Megadeth albums…and now I’m an alumni! I’m very proud of that – and I will continue to be their biggest fan."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le clip de l'instrumentale, essentiellement un Kiko-show :

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Megadave partage la vedette amazing très bon morceau au demeurant un vrai kikoshow j adore dommage qu ils n enchainent pas avec le morceau suivant :bang: :bang: :bang:
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Bon il y a une nouvelle vidéo sur Lying in State, laquelle est magnifique. Mais je ne parviens pas à l´insérer directement et ça fait une demi-heure que je me prends le chou avec ça. Je vous mets juste le lien, peut-être si le chef passe par ici pourra-t-il faire les choses correctement...
https://www.vevo.com/watch/megadeth/ly ... UV71800283
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'imagine que c'est Vevo qui a dû modifier ses URL de vidéo, du coup notre plugin n'est pas à jour. On le mettra à jour quand ça sera dispo.

Mais généralement les vidéos Vevo sont mises sur Youtube un ou deux jours après. ;)

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Pour moi le meilleur morceau de l album avec son enchainement a la suite de conquer :bang: :bang:
Répondre