ANGRA - Secret Garden

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Et hop un petit clip qui va bien :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce qui risquait d'arriver arrive : Kiko devra être remplacé (temporairement?), n'ayant plus le temps pour Angra en raison de son implication au sein de Megadeth.
Brazilian metallers ANGRA will eventually have to "find a substitute" for their guitarist Kiko Loureiro (pictured), who was recently named the new axeman in MEGADETH.

Asked by Revolver magazine how ANGRA is dealing with Kiko's new gig and whether Loureiro will remain a permanent member of ANGRA, the band's guitarist and co-founder Rafael Bittencourt said: "As a brother-in-life and friend, we're proud of/for [Kiko]. I think he's worked his way into something bigger from the beginning. He deserves it. He earned it with his hard work."

He continued: "At this moment, [Kiko] is managing to finish the 'Secret Garden' world tour with us, coupled with the first touring with MEGADETH. Soon, that won't be possible, so he will be taking MEGADETH as a priority, most probably as his exclusive band. So, since we won't be able to count on having him with us very soon, the solution will be to find a substitute for him."

In a recent interview with Jump Metal, Loureiro was asked what it has been like joining MEGADETH as the replacement for Chris Broderick. He responded: "Yeah, it has been great to work with [Dave] Mustaine [MEGADETH mainman], [David] Ellefson [MEGADETH bassist] and Chris Adler [LAMB OF GOD drummer, who played on the upcoming MEGADETH CD and is playing select shows with the group]. I recorded the [new MEGADETH] album and now I'm learning the new songs… Sorry… I'm learning new songs for me, but the old [MEGADETH] songs for the show we're gonna have in ten days [on July 18] in Quebec at the summer festival [at the Festival D'été De Québec, also known as by its acronym FEQ, or Quebec City Summer Festival in English], and then we're gonna have some touring this year. So I'm learning the old stuff, the previous material as well."

He continued: "It's quite challenging… [doing the] double shift, double work with ANGRA and [MEGADETH]… I just came from a tour with ANGRA and I have to go straight to learn the [MEGADETH] songs. During the [ANGRA] tour, I was already listening and trying to learn the old material from MEGADETH."

Kiko added: "It's amazing [to be part of MEGADETH]. It's a great opportunity, it's a great band, great guys, great music. I'm very honored to be in MEGADETH and that the guys have chosen me to be the guitar player. It's a band that always had a great spot for guitar players. They always had great guitar players since the beginning: Chris Poland, Marty Friedman, Chris Broderick... some great guitar players. So I'm honored to be part of this legacy."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-me ... 1g4QHMY.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un clip tourné au Japon pour le titre 'Silent Call' a été posté :

Morceau d'ailleurs chanté par Rafael Bittencourt.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
steelprophet
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par steelprophet »

Magnifique ballade qui clos un excellent album :up:
MDT
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MDT »

Clair qu'il est magnifique ce morceau :bow:
TrVe Guadeloupean Zouk Metal
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Superbe ce morceau, et parfaitement illustré par cette vidéo :bravo:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il est bon dans ce rôle le Rafael.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Il est bon partout le Rafael, sauf en management et gestion du personnel...
Répondre