Crystal Viper

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

heavylaw a écrit :Les heavy metalleux polonais de Crystal Viper sont de retour apres 4 ans d’absence. Ce retour se caractérise par un nouvel album qui sortira le 17 février 2017 chez AFM Records et portera le nom de « Queen Of The Witches« .
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Ils n'ont pas viré fm au moins! :bang:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ouais, ils ont viré Womanowar. :D

olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Le 1er titre est moyen, mais ce 2ème titre est une daube (c'est ça, comme du MANOWAR récent, trop simple et très creux, bien vu Everflow). :/
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

heureusement qu'elle a son mec derrière qui est la parce que sinon crystal viper c'est vraiment trop surestimé comme groupe.

Un groupe de true metal de serie b, exemple Metal Nation, y a le titre phare et la reprise d'agent steele
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Crystal Viper - Queen of the Witches

Message par Everflow »

Un EP, pochette d'Andreas Marschall.
CRYSTAL VIPER's latest studio album, "Queen Of The Witches", is still hot, but the Polish metallers waste no time and strikes back with a special, limited-edition EP titled "At The Edge Of Time", which will be released on June 29 via AFM Records. The effort, which will be available as a 10-inch vinyl and digital download, includes five new recordings: three brand new CRYSTAL VIPER songs (the title track in both English and Polish version), alternate version of fan favorites "When The Sun Goes Down" and "Tell Me Why" — previously unreleased cover of the NWOBHM hard rockers QUARTZ. The cover artwork, once again painted by the amazing Andreas Marschall (BLIND GUARDIAN, RUNNING WILD, KREATOR), is matching the lyrics which were inspired by the works of the legendary British fantasy writer Michael Moorcock.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Crystal Viper - Queen of the Witches

Message par Everflow »

Hyper faiblard pour moi...

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je n'ai même pas envie de poster les infos du nouvel album tellement ce nouveau morceau est sans intérêt. Je n'aime pas descendre gratuitement, mais là je ne sais pas pourquoi AFM Records les garde et continue de les mettre en avant...

guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Re: Crystal Viper

Message par guardianofsteel »

Je ne dirais rien non plus du concert catastrophique de samedi à Dijon :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
old Craspouille
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Re: Crystal Viper

Message par old Craspouille »

guardianofsteel a écrit :
10 oct. 2019, 22:08
Je ne dirais rien non plus du concert catastrophique de samedi à Dijon :D
je me suis fait chier...
1664 , THE NUMBER OF THE BEER !!!
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Everflow a écrit :
10 oct. 2019, 21:48
Je n'ai même pas envie de poster les infos du nouvel album tellement ce nouveau morceau est sans intérêt. Je n'aime pas descendre gratuitement, mais là je ne sais pas pourquoi AFM Records les garde et continue de les mettre en avant...

le physique de la chanteuse ?
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

je sais pas entre Burning witches et crystal viper lequel des eux est le plus interessant ?
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

Everflow a écrit :
10 oct. 2019, 21:48

je dirais que c'est Gart garbriel derriere , ca aurait été un groupe polonais lambda je pense pas qu'il serait en avant. C'est comme pourquoi AFM garde NIghtmare dans son ecurie ;)
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Oui c'est son mec. Ca a toujours été un groupe monté de toutes pièces. Le premier album était vraiment très sympa mais la suite ne m'a jamais convaincu (et ce dernier morceau est effectivement sans intérêt). Et la chanteuse n'est pas du tout un canon à la base, mais on dirait qu'ils essayent de mettre son physique de plus en plus en avant... quand on n'a plus rien à dire...
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Je trouve pas ça si mauvais sur album... l'avant dernier (Queen Of The Witches) a même bien tourné chez moi et je suis assez chiant pour les groupes à chanteuses même si je recherche pas non plus l'originalité, c'est bien foutu avec de chouettes mélodies.
Bon pour ce qui est du live, j'ai jamais trop apprécié, j'ai jamais trouvé très en place ni très cohérent... en fait j'ai jamais réussi à tenir un set en entier. Mais je trouve qu'il y a plus naze chez AFM
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une reprise très bien exécutée de King Diamond, je ne m'y attendais pas. Mais je n'en vois pas trop l'intérêt pour autant. :)

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie d'un EP :
Crystal Viper have released a lyric video for "The Last Axeman" (2022), which can be found below.

Crystal Viper was founded by the singer and guitarist Marta Gabriel, and released its debut album in 2007. Since then, they toured in more than 15 countries, played in both tiny clubs and at huge open air festivals, released eight studio albums, and bunch of singles. So one thing is sure: they are one of the most hard working and most determined bands of their generation.

Their newest release, The Last Axeman, officially is a mini-LP, but it actually includes more material than many full-length albums. Side A starts with a new version of the early Crystal Viper classic and fan favorite, "The Last Axeman", and is followed by a brand new song entitled "In The Haunted Chapel" (which like all the songs from the newest album The Cult has lyrics inspired by an H.P. Lovecraft story).

The band knows their brand of metal very well, so the MLP includes a surprise cover song, a remake of "Ulitsa Roz", originally recorded by the Russian heavy metal heroes, Aria. All those three songs are exclusive and will be available on this MLP only. Side A however includes one more bonus song, a remake of "It’s Electric", the classic headbanger of the NWOBHM heroes, Diamond Head.

Side B includes four songs taken from The Cult album, but recorded live in studio, as part of the #RockOutSessions series. These new, stripped down and rough versions of "The Cult", "Asenath Waite", "Whispers From Beyond" and "Flaring Madness", show the pure and untamed energy of the band, and were also released as a 20 minutes long music video which can be seen below.

The Last Axeman will be released on LP / CD / Digital on March 25 via Listenable Records.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Un des pires groupes vus live
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Polish heavy metal act, Crystal Viper, will release their new studio album, The Silver Key, on June 28 via Listenable Records. It will be available as a vinyl record, compact disc, cassette, and digitally.

As all the lyrics are once again inspired by the works of the father of cosmic horror, Howard Phillips Lovecraft, the album is a natural continuation of the previous full length release, The Cult, which came out on Listenable Records in 2021. In fact, working title of the new album was The Cult II. However, The Silver Key is an album with very own identity and character, and is without a doubt the most intense release that Crystal Viper ever recorded.

The new album is heavier, faster and darker, but at the same more epic and melodic than their previous works. In the past the band was very often balancing between power metal and heavy metal, but here, there’s no doubt that we are talking about pure heavy metal. The band had very unique approach to songwriting and production, which was almost like a tribute to classic Metal acts such as Iron Maiden or Judas Priest, but except that Crystal Viper decided to show their love for the metal culture, and incorporated in their songs several new elements, characteristic for other subgenres.

So don’t get fooled by the term “female-fronted” which is usually associated with softer genres: Crystal Viper, founded and led by the vocalist and bassist Marta Gabriel (who for the last few years played rhythm guitar for the band), is simply as that METAL, and very serious about it.

The Silver Key was produced and mastered by the heavy metal veteran Bart Gabriel, and was recorded and mixed by Rafal Kossakowski. Its cover artwork was painted by respected Guatemalan artist Mario Lopez, who was also responsible for the cover artwork of the previous album, The Cult.

Like before, CD and vinyl version of the album will include different bonus tracks. "I guess everyone expected us to record another classic heavy metal cover songs, but we have decided to do something unusual this time, and we recorded Bathory and Misfits covers," says Marta Gabriel. "Both bands had huge influence on me, Quorthon was an amazing composer, and I actually even named my horse after him! And as our new album has both this very in-your-face energy and horror vibes, we thought that the Misfits song will also be a very good choice" she adds.
Répondre