Cloven Hoof (NWOBHM)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

A tel point qu'ils s'en sont rendus compte eux-même on dirait, ils ont déjà viré le chanteur et ont à présent repris Russ North :lol:
Vocalist Russ North has rejoined the legendary NWOBHM act CLOVEN HOOF.

Commented Russ: "The fans and musicians in the group deserve nothing less than 100 percent commitment, and until I could give that, I had to take time out away from music. It was imperative that the band had to tick over until I could sort private matters out that made it at the time impossible to front CLOVEN HOOF. Lee [Payne, bass] was a really good friend whilst I was going through a difficult situation and gave me his full support as ever. He gave me space and time in the knowledge that I would return better than ever.

"I am now delighted to say that I am in it for the long haul and firing on all cylinders. Lee and I have promised each other another 10 years of making metal mayhem together.

"I would like to thank Ash Cooper for doing a terrific job on the vocals whilst I was away. He is a true professional and the band wish him well in all his future projects.

"We are looking forward to playing as many shows as possible next year and I can’t wait to play in Greece and Cyprus. I promise the best CLOVEN HOOF set ever.

"I am currently putting down vocals for the new studio album and it will be an absolute killer.

"It is great to be back where I belong."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

j'aime bien le refrain moi :)
A.W.
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par A.W. »

Everflow a écrit :A tel point qu'ils s'en sont rendus compte eux-même on dirait, ils ont déjà viré le chanteur et ont à présent repris Russ North :lol:
"I would like to thank Ash Cooper for doing a terrific job on the vocals whilst I was away. He is a true professional and the band wish him well in all his future projects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: putain quel faux-cul
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un nouvel album, "Resist or Serve", sort le 06 juin chez High Roller Records :

Son contenu : 1. Call of the Dark Ones - 2. Hell Driver - 3. Deliverance - 4. Brimstone and Fire - 5. Northwind to Valhalla - 6. Mutliator - 7. Anti Matter Man - 8. Cycle of Hate - 9. Premature Burial - 10. Austrian Assault
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il est sorti et en écoute sur Spotify, etc.

Du coup je le fais tourner.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

acheté à leur concert à Paris. pas mal mais le chant a tendance à ma saouler au bout de trois titres.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pareil, le chant est un peu le point faible. :/

Pierre Desproges
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Moi je trouve qu'il s'en sort plutôt bien le mec. Pas vraiment la gueule de l'emploi pour le genre (trop bogosse :lol: ) mais il se débrouille bien. Il est plus rock que heavy je dirais, ce qui s'est entendu en live sur les titres de Russ North.

En tout cas très agréablement surpris par ce nouvel album d'un groupe que je ne savais même pas qu'il existait encore il y a quelque mois :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album paru récemment :

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Je ne suis pas trop fan de la voix du nouveau chanteur...
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

L'album passe plutôt bien chez moi. Un peu comme celui d'avant, rien de génial ou qui soit de comparaison avec les 3 1ers mais du bon vieux heavy efficace.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ah par contre moi j'aimais beaucoup le précédent.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Acheté au KIT en LP mais comme ma platine a rendu l'âme, va falloir attendre que je m'en procure une nouvelle pour que je l'écoute :(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Compilation avec un CD de raretés :
Metal Nation Records (owned by ex-Neat Records boss and original Tygers Of Pan Tang vocalist Jess Cox) have released two CDs from Cloven Hoof, The Definitive Part One and Part Two.

The Definitive Part One details:

Active throughout the 1980s, the band had folded in 1989 but reemerged in the mid-200s. Aware none of their four studio albums from the 1980's were available bassist and founder, Lee Payne together with long time CH vocalist Russ North recruited drummer Joe Brown and guitarist Ben Read, re-entering the studio to record a new unreleased track together with unavailable classics from their back catalogue. Only previously available from the band’s gigs ten years ago the cd has been repackaged and given a professional release with distribution for the first time. The booklet has been extensively overhauled with new sleeve notes by the band and personal photos added and full lyrics.

The Definitive Part Two details:

The second part of this series consists of rare and unreleased tracks recorded by CH in recent years and highlights four great vocalists associated with them during that time and before. The first five tracks are the 2010 band self-financed EP, The Throne Of Damnation - a short run private pressing featuring vocalist Matt Moreton who appeared on two previous Hoof albums. This EP was never made available commercially again only sold via the band. The other six tracks are unreleased gems featuring one song each from the vocal talents of Ash Cooper and recent frontman Joe Whelan who now tours as a main vocalist in Jeff Wayne's Arena musical of War Of The Worlds. The final four song featuring the talented vocalist Lee Small (Lionheart and ex-Shy, Phenomena and Skyscraper frontman). A full explanation of this period is included in the CDcd booklet by Lee Payne.
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Sorti récemment. Je l'aime bien ce disque rien d'extraordinaire, mais c'est mélodique (coucou Maiden) et Georges Call j'ai toujours bien aimé sa voix

:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Le chanteur est une copie de Bruce Dickinson. Et la copie parfaite du refrain de Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son sur le titre est ridicule... (à 7'25" sur la video). Et pas mal de riffs font beaucoup penser au plus célèbre des groupes de Metal anglais, ça fait trop de référence au même groupe je trouve.
Denis
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Denis »

C'est pas ouf !
(tu l'as ? :oops: )
Prochains concerts:
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Et puis c'est pas le même monstre que la pochette de Jugulator de Judas Priest?
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Un peu, oui, et il ressemble à Sauron aussi.
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

C'est ce qui m'a posé problème avec ce disque, les mecs sont très compétent, y'a quand même des morceaux très réussi, mais pourquoi chercher autant à imiter Dickinson (c'est pas nouveau avec Georges Call mais là il pousse le bouchon un peu trop loin) et à pomper Maiden sur certains passages ? Pour un groupes aussi ancien ça craint. Et pourtant c'est certainement le meilleur album du groupe depuis les 80's !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Vient de sortir :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie fin mai, avec au chant... Harry "Tyrant" Conklin, nouvelle recrue qu'on ne présente plus (Jag Panzer, Titan Force, etc.).
The band states, ““Heathen Cross” is the title of the new CLOVEN HOOF Metal masterpiece, to be released on May 31st by High Roller Records. It features the majestic vocals of Harry Conklin, and the opus take’s the band to a whole new level. In many ways CLOVEN HOOF return back to their dark Metal, occult roots. The satanic majesty of the debut album is revisited, but with the added blistering production of Patrick Engle. Get this album, Metal maniacs, it is destined to be one of the N.W.O.B.H.M all time classics!”
Répondre