Narnia (metal mélodique, Suède)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Narnia Narnia recently entered the studio to begin recording their sixth album, tentatively titled ‘Course Of A Generation’, for a July 24 European release via Massacre Records. The CD will mark the debut of the band's new lead singer, Germán Pascual (Mind's Eye, Mendez), who replaced Christian Liljegren last year.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'ai jamais accroché plus que ça à Narnia, par contre le boulot de leur gratteux sur le dernier album de Rob Rock (qu'il produit aussi) m'a pas mal impressionné, dommage qu'il ne joue pas comme ça dans Narnia.

News en passant :
Swedish epic/melodic metallers NARNIA have completed work on their sixth album, titled "Course Of A Generation", for a July 24 European release via Massacre Records. The CD will mark the debut of the band's new lead singer, Germán Pascual (MIND'S EYE, MENDEZ), who replaced Christian Liljegren last year. The cover artwork (see below) was created by Carlos Barbosa from Artiside, Brazil and the logo was redesigned by Rainer Mittelstädt of InLine Design in Germany.

"Course Of A Generation" was mixed by Fredrik Nordström and Henrik Udd at Studio Fredman (IN FLAMES, SOILWORK, ARCH ENEMY, DIMMU BORGIR) in Gothenburg, Sweden.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Sail Around The World
02. When The Stars Are Falling
03. Course Of A Generation
04. Scared
05. Kings Will Come
06. Rain
07. Armageddon
08. One Way To Freedom
09. Miles Away
10. Behind The Curtain

Commented the band: "The result is truly explosive and it's the most unique album we have ever done — by far!! We have a new and unique blend of dark and aggressive riffing along with melodies that we believe are the strongest in our history."

NARNIA in 2007 posted a newly recorded song, "In His Majesty's Service" on their MySpace page. The track was originally written and recorded by the Swedish band JERUSALEM back in 1985. NARNIA's version of the song is featured on the group's 10th-anniversary "best of" album, "Decade of Confession", which was released via Massacre Records.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

La pochette est bizarre pour du Narnia. Le lion a disparu et ça fait assez goth... Ca pourrait très bien être la pochette du prochain My Dying Bride :D
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ouais, ça fait plus goth prog suédois que metal néoclassique chrétien. :D
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

C'est la fin du monde ma p'tite dame...
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

split et reformation de Narnia

Message par Everflow »

ça n'intéressera pas grand monde, mais ce groupe suédois de white metal mélodique/néoclassique a splitté, au bout de 6 albums.
C.J. Grimmark (guitar, keyboards) of Swedish epic/melodic metallers NARNIA has issued the following update:

"Some of you may have heard rumors, and some of you may be surprised by what you're about to read.

"We confirm today that we're facing the end of the journey of this band.

"We want to thank all our fans, friends and our families who stood behind us all the time. Thank you for believing.

"The decision was made around New Year '09/'10.

"It's time to move on. Music business is tough, and it's getting tougher every day. But it's also the greatest business to be in thanks to the crowds and the people we've met along this long road.

"Thank you for sharing your stories and for letting our music and message be a part of your lives.

"Last summer, after a concert, a guy around the age of 20-25 walked up to me, thanked me for the show and said, 'I listened a lot to you guys when I was a kid'. (...and I thought WE were still kids...hey, wake up.) :)

"To celebrate this long journey, we will do ONE more concert that will serve as the grand finale of NARNIA. The event has been chosen with great care and we hope to announce this... soon ;)

"Stay tuned, God bless... over and out."
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Il est rentré dans son monde... Narnia
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Devant l'émoi et l'état de tristesse général visiblement provoqué par ce split, je poste l'annonce de leurs 2 derniers concerts :
Swedish epic/melodic metallers NARNIA, who announced this past spring that they were calling it quits, will play their last two shows in November and December. The details are as follows:

Nov. 20 - Mexico City, Mexico - Together For The Revolution
Dec. 3-4 - Ennepetal, Germany - Christmas Rock Night

Commented C.J. Grimmark (guitar, keyboards): "These two occations have been carefully chosen among the many wonderful audiences and fantastic concert promoters that we have met during the years.

"We really hope to see each and everyone of you who is able to make it to these two VERY special concerts."
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est quand même pas mal, un groupe de white metal qui joue en Amérique latine à un festival qui s'appelle Together For The Revolution... à moins qu'ils ne soient tous adeptes de la théologie de la libération :lol:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est bon vous pouvez arrêter de pleurer, le groupe s'est reformé :
Swedish neo-classical metallers NARNIA are back and stronger than ever. The band will celebrtate the 15th anniversary of the release of its "Long Live The King" album with bombastic live shows and a deluxe reissue of the album on CD and limited-edition vinyl.

NARNIA 2014 is:

Christian Liljegren (vocals)
CJ Grimmark (guitars)
Andreas "Habo" Johansson (drums)
Martin Härenstam (keyboards)
Andreas Passmark (bass)

When singer Christian Liljegren and guitar viruoso CJ Grimmark formed NARNIA in 1996, they knew little about the adventures which lay ahead: tours, six albums, live album/DVD, TV, radio and trips to Japan, The Faroe Islands, Mexico and, of course, Europe.

NARNIA has toured with such bands as DIO, STRATOVARIUS and SONATA ARCTICA. They played several festivals, such as Sweden Rock Festival and Gates Of Metal, where thousands of fans enjoyed NARNIA's energetic live show.

The resurrected NARNIA hopes to visit countries which it has not previously played.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sweden ... vK5dOLK.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Now that Narnia are back, you can listen to a brand new song from them! Celebrating 20 years as a band, they are back with a brand new studio album, scheduled for worldwide release on September 16th, 2016. Today you can hear the first single "Reaching For The Top", taken from the upcoming 7th studio album entitled Narnia. Enjoy the promo video produced by Mats Vassfjord (Grand Design & 220 Volt) below
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Le guitariste ne peut pas dire qu'il n'a jamais écouté John Norum. :D
C'est pas mal sinon.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Swedish melodic metallers, Narnia, are back with a new, self-titled album, to be released on July 21st via Massacre Records. A first impression comes in form of the official video for the single "Thank You", which you can watch below.

The new album was mixed and mastered by Thomas "Plec" Johansson. The cover artwork was created by Markus Sigfridsson.

sgt_toxic
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par sgt_toxic »

J'ai commencé à l'écouter sur spotify, il est pas mal mais ça reste du narnia, voila ce qu'il faut en retenir :

I still believe in the Maker
One by one, we all must bow down
I still believe in the Father, the Son and the Fire
Burning on, I still believe

Enjoy :D
Nothing evil, nothing sacred - Just a power that's been created
There to take you and possess you - Shout it out with a voice from hell
I am metal and I'll never die - We are metal and we'll never die

Ronnie James Dio
Répondre