Sodom : Angelripper change de line-up

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Angelripper a viré tout le reste du groupe :scratch: :crazy: :scratch: :scratch: :putain: Il dit vouloir "du sang neuf" dans le groupe.
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Brutal le changement :euh:

Il n'a pas forcément tort sur le besoin de renouvèlement, mais c'est pas cool pour Bernemann présent depuis 20 ans tout de même. Après on ne peut pas exclure des désaccords de business et d'argent...

En tout cas quelques jours après un concert anniversaire réunissant plein d'anciens membres c'est quand même assez corsé je trouve :D Il devait donc préparer ça depuis un bon moment.
SODOM bassist/vocalist and sole remaining original member Thomas "Angelripper" Such has parted ways with guitarist Bernd "Bernemann" Kost and drummer Markus "Makka" Freiwald.

Says Such: "After much thought and reflection, I have decided on this difficult step to pave the way for new challenges.

"SODOM have always lived off the commitment and passion of everybody involved. Makka was part of the band for almost eight years, Bernemann even for more than twenty. To obviate a possible routine setting in which would make it impossible to continue our creative work optimally, I would like to start all over again with fresh and hungry musicians. At the same time, I would like to say thank you to Bernemann and Makka for many successful years in which we performed fantastic shows and released a number of real metal manifestos."

Irrespective of this lineup change, all scheduled SODOM shows will take place from April 2018 as announced. Tom is set to introduce his new comrades-in-arms at the Full Metal Mountain festival. Whether SODOM will continue to operate as a trio or perhaps become a quartet in future remains unclear. Tom says: "I haven't really made up my mind in this respect; I'm open to all options. I will now install the band's new foundation pillars and look around for new musicians. One thing is already clear: SODOM will become even stronger!"

Along with his new bandmates, Tom will begin work on the upcoming SODOM album — to be released on Steamhammer/SPV — as soon as possible. Tom says: "SPV also look forward to our future collaboration and can expect a totally motivated band."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

oui j´ai lu ça hier aussi sur FB et j´en suis restée sur le cul...faut oser
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

c'est comme peavy wagner qui a refait son line-up dans rage , victor s était la depuis un sacré bout de temps aussi, Running wild, Annihilator on en parle ? Sodom c'est le groupe de Tom angelripper , faut pas chercher plus loin.
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Pas très classe mais bon c est courant dans le milieu.
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

ouais comme tout le monde je tombe un peu des nues...

surtout vis à vis du gratteux, il a dû se passer un tuc c'est sûr...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

C'est brutal, mais c'est pas plus mal... je trouve vraiment que ça tournait en rond. Repartir sur d'autres bases ça pourrait m'intéresser...
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

le meilleur line up restera celui de persecution mania ;)
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Oui ca tournait en rond depuis un petit moment, mais bon j'en attendais pas plus non plus!

A voir si effectivement ça va redonner un nouveau souffle au groupe et que ce n'est pas simplement une maniere de reduire les salaires de ses zicos en proposant un Sodom "low cost" avec des jeunes membres
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

dommage sur un point les deux derniers albums était très bon : epitath of torture et decision day était 2 bons crus.

@mike-polar : vu le peux de dates effectué par le groupe et le nombres de ventes d'album d'album qui doit être si enorme que ca, je ne penses pas que le groupe permette tel un metallica ou un kreator de vivre aisément de sa musique. A la limite Kreator tourne d'avantage.
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Les deux concernés s´expriment à leur tour:

" Sodom break up!
Tom has already pointed it out in his statement that in fact we have slightly drifted apart from each other. Indeed our conceptions of respect and workload diverged even further. Also tour offers neglected by Tom disappointed us.
After its overwhelming reactions we were totally looking forward to creating a successor to “Decision Day” and have already recorded lots of song ideas. Unfortunately Tom did not share our enthusiasm, he terminated his cooperation with us via WhatsApp even without listening to any of the new material.
Of course it is not easy for us to leave Sodom - the band that have become such a huge part of our lives and that we totally identify with. But, we will not stop doing what we love - together we will found a new band and we will see a way forward.
Within our hearts we will remain Sodom even if Tom is not with us any longer............

And now a few words to you. Words from musicians to their friends and families. Since we have already received tons of nice and encouraging words from all of you we want to take the opportunity to say thank you to each one of you.
Everybody who saw us during the past couple of years also saw that we were 100% into what we were doing and that our behaviour had always been as authentic as your reactions had been genuine and filled with affection. Your feedback throughout all those years and your uplifting words now make us feel proud.
This is all we can ask for - thank you so much!

Bernemann & Makka"
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils vont pouvoir fonder Gomorrah.

Ou Sodom Inc.

Ou Sodom A.D.

Ou Sodom Conspiracy.

Ou I Am Sodom. Mais c'est plus difficile à assumer.
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Fais chier. Je l'aimais bien moi le Bernemann, il avait bien la classe. Par contre l'autre, bon... Je préférais Droopy avant.

Faire ca par Whatsapp c'est moche par contre, il devait encore être frais Angelripper :D
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

Bon ben dommage...

"Decision Day" a beaucoup tourné chez moi depuis sa sortie, bourre-pif (ou plutôt bourre-fion c'est plus adapté) comme tout bon Sodom avec quelques mélodies et des refrains sympas qui restent en tête, je le trouve bien devant les "In War And Pieces" et "Epitome Of Torture".

Néanmoins le renouveau ça peut donner du bien alors pourquoi pas, hâte d'écouter ça :bang:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Tom Angelripper est atteint du syndrome Jeff Waters :/ C'est pas cool pour Bernemann quand même... Et quoi qu'il en soit, faire ça par Whatsapp, c'est nul à chier comme méthode :nul:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

SPV/STEAMHAMMER PRESS RELEASE

TOM ANGELRIPPER ANNOUNCES NEW LINE-UP
German cult thrash act now a quartet, Frank Blackfire returns
New single out in summer 2018, album to follow in spring 2019

While rumours are still flying thick and fast in the media, Tom Angelripper has already announced the new line-up of his band Sodom: Husky (Asphyx, Desaster) is set to man the drum kit, Frank Blackfire (ex-Sodom, ex-Kreator, Frank Blackfire, Assassin) and Yorck Segatz (Beyondition) have been enlisted on guitars. Sodom have already released seminal albums such as Persecution Mania, the live cut Mortal Way Of Live and the highly successful Agent Orange with Frank Blackfire. As he had hinted at the beginning of the year, Tom has opted for a line-up featuring two guitarists, an absolute novelty for Sodom. “Two guitarists allow us much more possibilities live, so we will be able to play tracks in future that we weren’t able to perform as a trio,” the Sodom vocalist/bassist explains his motives. In line with these new possibilities, the thrash act has already started to put together a setlist for the upcoming shows with all important classics as well as rare numbers that had never or only rarely been heard at their gigs. Says Tom: “I can promise that we will really let it rip in future.”

In Frank Blackfire, Yorck Segatz and Husky, Tom has consciously gone for musicians from his own background. “It’s common knowledge that all three are exceptional instrumentalists and that heavy metal is their life. But Sodom is also about getting on a personal level. The new band members are all dyed-in-the-wool Sodom fans and all live in Essen. Need I say more?”

While the guys have just moved into their new rehearsal room (Tom: “As it happens exactly where it all started back in 1982!”), the Sodom mastermind is already looking to the future. “We’ll start writing new material as soon as possible and plan to release a single with at least two brand-new numbers and a bonus track to give our fans a taste of our upcoming album,” he promises. “The direction of the new material already stands: ready for action and full of adrenaline, Sodom are set to celebrate the glorious days of the 1980s old school thrash that we all grew up with and that the band has always been celebrated for.”
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Très bonne idée les 2 guitaristes.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pourquoi pas. Blackfire reste une valeur sûre du thrash allemand.
Puisque Tom recrute un musicien supplémentaire, ce plan social n'était peut-être pas une mesure d'austérité. :D Ou alors ils vont toucher des clopinettes.

Le fait qu'ils vivent tous à Essen est certainement un plus.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Reprise de Sacrilege pour commencer :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un EP :
German thrash metal veterans SODOM will release a new single and video, "One Step Over The Line", on November 2. This is a live recording from the Rock Hard Festival and the song is the bonus track of the digital version of the new EP "Partisan", which will be released on November 23.

A trailer for "Partisan" and the band's upcoming "MTV Headbangers Ball" European tour with DEATH ANGEL and SUICIDAL ANGELS is available below.

"Partisan" will be made available as a CD digipak, 10-inch clear vinyl, download and stream.

Track listing:

01. Partisan
02. Conflagration
03. Tired & Red (live at the Rock Hard Festival 2018)

SODOM bassist/vocalist Thomas "Angelripper" Such is joined in the band's current lineup by guitarist Frank "Blackfire" Gosdzik (also formerly of KREATOR, ASSASSIN), drummer Stefan "Husky" Hüskens (ASPHYX, DESASTER) and second guitarist Yorck Segatz (BEYONDITION). Blackfire previously played with SODOM on the seminal albums "Persecution Mania", "Mortal Way Of Live" and "Agent Orange".

Commented Such: "We're a real family again. We all really enjoy the new lineup. There's a real team spirit again; we're having a great time together, every one of us is interested in everything and — really important! — everybody is there for everybody else. Obviously that kind of atmosphere is bound to have a positive effect on the songwriting."

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Vraiment dommage qu aucune date du headbanger ball ne passe chez nous.
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

L'affiche complète du Hellfest n'est pas encore annoncée. :D
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

C est trop cher pour moi 205 euros pour regarder un écran géant :mad:
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Je n'ai pas regardé d'écran géant pour Maiden cette année, ni pour aucune tête d'affiche vue. Image
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Live au Rockhard. Sans overdubs je n'y crois pas trop vu comment ça avait l'air approximatif sur ce premier concert, mais en tout cas c'est pas mal du tout :

Répondre