Pat Torpey (Mr. Big) 1953-2018

Rendons hommage au talent des artistes qui nous ont quittés.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

RIP

"With breaking hearts we tell you that our brother, friend, drummer and founding member, Pat, passed away Wednesday, February 7 from complications of Parkinson’s disease. Family, band and management request privacy at this very difficult time. Services are pending"

"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Triste je suis

Et de me rappeler son inoubliable solo de batterie au Bikini en 1994 (tournée Bump Ahead) qu'il jouait tout en chantant Yesterday et à le voir, ça semblait pas si compliqué
Pat Torpey, drummer for Mr. Big, dead at 64

Pat Torpey, the drummer and founding member of Mr. Big, died Wednesday due to complications from Parkinson’s disease.

He was 64.

“With breaking hearts we tell you that our brother, friend, drummer and founding member, Pat, passed away Wednesday, February 7 from complications of Parkinson’s disease,” the group said in a statement.

“Family, band and management request privacy at this very difficult time. Services are pending.”
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
MDT
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Pat Torpey 1953-2018

Message par MDT »

Et merde. Ca a pas fait un pli.
Quelle saloperie cette maladie :(

RIP
TrVe Guadeloupean Zouk Metal
aimé
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par aimé »

Talasquin a écrit :
09 févr. 2018, 16:02
Triste je suis

Et de me rappeler son inoubliable solo de batterie au Bikini en 1994 (tournée Bump Ahead) qu'il jouait tout en chantant Yesterday et à le voir, ça semblait pas si compliqué
Pat Torpey, drummer for Mr. Big, dead at 64

Pat Torpey, the drummer and founding member of Mr. Big, died Wednesday due to complications from Parkinson’s disease.

He was 64.

“With breaking hearts we tell you that our brother, friend, drummer and founding member, Pat, passed away Wednesday, February 7 from complications of Parkinson’s disease,” the group said in a statement.

“Family, band and management request privacy at this very difficult time. Services are pending.”
Très impressionnant ce concert. Déprimante cette rubrique. Vive Mr Big!
Un bon confit ne ment jamais... :non:
Répondre