reformation de Morbid Saint (thrash)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'était déjà le cas, mais cette fois ils annoncent un album.
Thrash metal legends Morbid Saint just announced via Facebook that they have hired three new members, who are joined by founding members Pat Lind and Jim Fergades. Under this new lineup, the band has commenced writing a new album that they plan to release later this year or next year, and it will serve as a proper follow-up to their classic 1988 debut album Spectrum Of Death.

The band writes: "Hello all you Morbid Fuckers, we have some exciting news for you from the Morbid Camp. First of all, Morbid Saint has a new line-up. Jay, Bob and DJ have now been joined by original Morbid Saint members Pat Lind and Jim Fergades. We are currently writing the next Morbid Saint album which we hope to have completed by the end of the year.

We are all 100% committed to this project and unfortunately due to that fact, we will not be doing any shows until after it’s released. In the mean time, we will be starting a live stream of our practice at least once a month hopefully starting in late February. We look forward to hanging out with you once a month live on Youtube to give you samples of the new songs as we write them and watch us play some of SOD and Destruction. More details about the live stream will be posted here as soon as everything is finalized. That’s all for now, stay Morbid."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »