Primal Fear : nouvel album

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Le guitariste, Stefan Leibing, s'en va...

Guitarist Stefan Leibing has announced his departure from German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR. His statement reads as follows:

"Dear PRIMAL FEAR fans, after 10 years being in PRIMAL FEAR I have decided to take a time out from the music business for some time. I do this for my family, especially for my two little sons, who deserve to have more time together with their father. Of course, this is no easy decision, even if I know this is the right one. I leave the guys from PRIMAL FEAR in friendship and want to thank them at this point for their understanding and supporting me in this decision. I also want to thank you fans for a wonderful time during the last years! I say good-bye to you, having in mind, that this will NOT be a goodbye forever!"

The remaining members of PRIMAL FEAR add: "Well, it's hard to see the curtain fall for a friend and a great player after ten years standing side by side. We have all respect for Stefan's decision. We were realizing the problems he went through the entire last year. He will be missed as a character and a great guitar player. There's an open door for Stefan in PRIMAL FEAR and we're working on the possibility that Stefan will contribute a typical Stefan-style song to our forthcoming album! Good luck, Stefan, to you and your family! We will announce our new guitar player tomorrow!"
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Seventh
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par Seventh »

apres tom neuman, stefan leibing.....ça sent le roussi
frantz
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par frantz »

son remplacant est Magnus Karlsson.

j'espère que les concerts d'avril avec mystic prophecy seront maintenus