Slayer sans Dave Lombardo, Bostaph de retour

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Ouh putain ouais ! :o :bang: :bang:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

manque "Fight Till Death", histoire de chipoter :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

:o Ils veulent me forcer à y aller!
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Clair que c'est probablement la meilleure set-list que j'ai jamais vue venant de leur part.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Je voulais ouvrir un nouveau topic, mais:
TEN OF SLAYER’S SEMINAL ALBUMS
TO BE REISSUED ON VINYL IN NORTH AMERICA ON DECEMBER 10, 2013

LOS ANGELES, CA – XX - On December 10, 2013 (Nov. 11 in the UK), American Recordings will reissue ten of Slayer’s seminal albums on vinyl. All ten albums will be available individually and were re-mastered from the original analog flat master tapes and pressed on the highest quality, 180-gram audiophile vinyl. Albums include all nine of Slayer’s studio recordings, Reign In Blood (1986), South of Heaven (1988), Seasons In The Abyss (1990), Divine Intervention (1994), Undisputed Attitude (1996), Diabolus In Musica (1998), God Hates Us All (2001), Christ Illusion (2006), and World Painted Blood (2009), plus their live double-record Decade of Aggression: Live (1991),

Each title will feature the original album artwork including reproductions of the original 12X12 inner sleeves. For the first U.S. run, 500 unmarked copies will be pressed on 180-gram, blood red, colored vinyl and randomly inserted and sold in stores as part of a “lucky dip.”

There will also be a very limited quantity of rare test pressings for each title that will be given away. Fans are encouraged to check Slayer’s official website and social media outlets for further announcements and details.

As American Recordings’ owner and long-time Slayer producer Rick Rubin put it, “Slayer defines speed metal and these albums define Slayer. Listen at your own risk.”
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Cet setlist de fou furieux. :bang:
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

TEN OF SLAYER’S SEMINAL ALBUMS
TO BE REISSUED ON VINYL IN NORTH AMERICA ON DECEMBER 10, 2013^
... Albums include all nine of Slayer’s studio recordings, Reign In Blood (1986), South of Heaven (1988), Seasons In The Abyss (1990), Divine Intervention (1994), Undisputed Attitude (1996), Diabolus In Musica (1998), God Hates Us All (2001), Christ Illusion (2006), and World Painted Blood (2009), plus their live double-record Decade of Aggression: Live (1991),
"all nine albums" ... :hum: et Show No mercy, Live Undead/ Haunting the Chapel, Hell Awaits, ils puent du cul ?
Ils pourraient préciser : ceux sortis sur American Recordings...
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Ce n'est pas très surprenant, mais Dave Lombardo estime que ses anciens "collègues" n'étaient pas vraiment des amis, mais plutôt des partenaires de business :
My Global Mind recently caught up with drum legend DAVE LOMBARDO (PHILM, ex-SLAYER). An excerpt from the interview is available below:

Q: Looking back over your extensive musical career, what have been the particular high and low points?

Dave: "Well it fluctuates, up and down you know. A low point was probably January of last year when ever they went down, you know with Slayer. It was leading up to that you know unfortunately. Well not really leading up to it because my bags were ready and packed to go."

Q: Still must be difficult for you on a personal level? As they were your friends, and people that you had grown up with.

Dave: "Yeah, it’s strange. It’s unfortunate as well because I realize now that they weren’t really my friends. They were just business partners. I lived and hung out with them, as if they were friends. Wow these guys are watching out for me-and it didn’t quite turn out that way."

Q: How do you feel one year on? Has your attitude to the situation mellowed, or…..?

Dave: "Yeah I have, I am more like-oh well, shit happens. Move on, you know."
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Répondre