Et le nouveau chanteur d'ANTHRAX est... (roule roule roule)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Re: Et le nouveau chanteur d'ANTHRAX est... (roule roule roule)

Message par Thrashos »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Oulah en effet j'étais à l'ouest.... :lol:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

J'ai eu une révélation...le prochain chanteur d'Anthrax sera Yacine, j'en suis sûr !
ImageImageImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Interview de Dan Nelson, qui révèle qu'il a un projet avec Paul Bostaph :
Malcolm Dome of Classic Rock magazine recently conducted an interview with former ANTHRAX frontman Dan Nelson. The question-and-answer session follows below.

Classic Rock: Let's start with the claim from ANTHRAX that they had to cancel some shows earlier this year, because you told them you were seriously ill.

Dan Nelson: Not true. I never said anything like that. The band decided to pull those dates, and then tried to blame me. I was ready to play the summer shows in Europe and do the SLIPKNOT tour in America after that.

Classic Rock: ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian says that you quit the band, and they accepted your resignation. Is that what happened?

Dan Nelson: I did not quit ANTHRAX. They fired me, and I only found out about it on the internet.

Classic Rock: Why did they do that? Was there an obvious problem between you and the rest of the band?

Dan Nelson: Not that I was aware of. I thought things were going really well. A lot of people commented that this was the best ANTHRAX lineup they'd ever seen. Scott himself said I was the best singer he'd worked with — bar none. So, I don't know what was in their minds. I haven't spoken to any of them since July anyway.

Classic Rock: How do you feel now about the band?

Dan Nelson: Look, I'm not at all bitter, and I hold no grudges. It's their band and they have a right to do whatever they want. I genuinely wish them nothing but success. They're family men who made a career decision, and I hope ANTHRAX gone on to great things. I feel what they now have to do is get back with John Bush — it's the best option for them.

Classic Rock: What happens to "Worship Music", the album you recorded with them? Will it ever come out?

Dan Nelson: I don't know. I hope so, because I really think it's a strong record. But nothing can happen with it without my permission. I co-wrote all the songs on it, mostly with Charlie [Benante, drums].

Classic Rock: You've now moved on, and have a new project with TESTAMENT drummer Paul Bostaph. How did that come about?

Dan Nelson: Paul saw me playing with ANTHRAX in Amsterdam earlier in the year, and when he heard I was free, he contacted me. We met up, and things have gone from there.

Classic Rock: What's the style of the band?

Dan Nelson: It's thrashy and heavy, so will appeal to ANTHRAX and TESTAMENT fans. But has the groove and brutality of PANTERA, and is also very melodic. The guitarist is a kid from the Bay Area named Jeremy Epp, who's an unknown, but sensational. People are gonna love him. We're currently auditioning bassists, and once we have the right person in place, we'll get ourselves a name, demo some songs and take it from there.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

En esperant que sa aboutisse bien, sa pourrait être bon sa!
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cocal a écrit :J'ai eu une révélation...le prochain chanteur d'Anthrax sera Yacine, j'en suis sûr !
D'après Rob Caggiano, ça sera... John Bush. :hum:
Regarding ANTHRAX's current status, Caggiano said, "We just got back from Japan. We played the Loud Park festival in Tokyo. That was pretty killer.

"We're just kind of taking it easy right now, getting ready to finish the new ANTHRAX record — getting things rolling with that. . . I'm producing and engineering the whole thing.

"I'm sure you guys know the whole story, but the record's pretty much... I mean, it was done... [laughs] and now, it's not confirmed or anything yet — it's unofficial — but it looks like John Bush's [ANTHRAX's singer from 1992 to 2005] gonna do the vocals on it. So we're all kind of keeping our fingers crossed and hopefully it's gonna go great. The record rules; we're all really, really excited about it."
Patrick Topaloff
Wild Child
Wild Child

Message par Patrick Topaloff »

Tant mieux!
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

j'adore John BUSH donc je suis content qu'il revienne dans Anthrax mais cette fois ci j'espère qu'il n'y aura plus de conneries,et qu' il reste LE chanteur d'Anthrax définitivement.... :hum:
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Tout à fait. En espérant que la sortie de l'album finisse donc par se faire, et pas dans 10ans, reste à régler les droits avec Dan Nelson apparemment qui a co-écrit pas mal de titres (voir la totalité? Je ne sais plus) si je ne dis pas de conneries.
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Voilà la bonne nouvelle qu'il fallait pour entamer ce week-end !!!
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Ouais sauf que y a 3 mois, tout le monde disait " j'espère que John Bush sera pas assez con pour se faire avoir .... ce sont vraiment des connards ... bla bla bla" (cf quelques pages avant)
ça va mieux là ? :D :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ah mais ca a pas changé, franchement je reste sceptique sur comment sa va se passer pour Bush par la suite, je me demande même si il va pas juste servir de Bush-troue (aha, boutade) pour cet album là, en tout cas reste que quand il était dans le groupe sa envoyais sec donc mes oreilles s'en réjouissent quand même. :D
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

GlamNation a écrit :Ouais sauf que y a 3 mois, tout le monde disait " j'espère que John Bush sera pas assez con pour se faire avoir .... ce sont vraiment des connards ... bla bla bla" (cf quelques pages avant)
Moi je change pas d'avis, et ça me fait chier qu'il revienne...
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

En même temps je pense que le bonhomme est assez grand pour savoir ce qu'il a à faire, 'il a quand même dû pesé le pour et le contre avant de prendre cette décision, surtout qu'il avait pas l'air parti pour quand ils les a dépanné au début. En espérant juste que son choix ne soit pas uniquement motivé par l'argent et qu'il y a une réelle envie derrière.
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Faut pas trop se leurrer, c'est pas avec Armored Saint qu'il doit payer ses factures.(pourtant quel putain de groupe en live!) Et vu le coup d'enculé qu'ils lui ont fait, son retour ne doit pas être motivé que par l'amour de la zique d'anthrax...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Gaëtan a écrit :Moi je change pas d'avis, et ça me fait chier qu'il revienne...
Pareil, pour moi il n'est pas à sa place dans Anthrax mais uniquement dans Armored Saint.

Mais je comprends qu'il ait besoin d'un bon job pour nourrir sa famille, c'est juste dommage qu'il lui faille ravaler sa fierté et accepter d'avoir été traité comme une merde. :(
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

^ C'est un excellent chanteur dans Anthrax, mais il est encore meilleur dans Armored Saint (putain... le concert du KIT... :bave: ).
Et en plus, les albums d'Anthrax sur lesquels il apparaît sont des belles bouses pour moi...
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Ah ouais c'est vrai qu'ils sont sortis après 1990... :D
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

GlamNation a écrit :Ouais sauf que y a 3 mois, tout le monde disait " j'espère que John Bush sera pas assez con pour se faire avoir .... ce sont vraiment des connards ... bla bla bla" (cf quelques pages avant)
pas moi ! :D J'ai toujours été favorable au retour de John Bush !
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Gaëtan a écrit :^ C'est un excellent chanteur dans Anthrax, mais il est encore meilleur dans Armored Saint (putain... le concert du KIT... :bave: ).
Et en plus, les albums d'Anthrax sur lesquels il apparaît sont des belles bouses pour moi...

MMmm... Sound of White Noise, miam miam!!
Patrick Topaloff
Wild Child
Wild Child

Message par Patrick Topaloff »

Etant donné que les albums où Bush chantent sont mes préférés, je vois pas l'inconvénient de le récupérer.

Faut juste qu'ils évitent de nous faire du pseudo thrash-moderne à deux francs cinquante à la Exodus, Testament ou Kreator. C'est pas leur truc et qu'ils oublient leur période thrash, please.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Testament et Kreator du pseudo thrash-moderne ?

A la rigueur, je veux bien que l'on dise ça pour le dernier Exodus, mais les deux groupes du dessus, euh... :help:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinon idem, pas fans des albums sortis avec Bush, mais en live le salaud... :bave:

On verra bien la suite!
Modifié en dernier par Thrashos le 02 déc. 2009, 01:14, modifié 1 fois.
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

bah si trash moderne ça signifie "moyen" (le dernier Exodus) ou "nul" (le dernier Kreator) je suis assez d'accord !Pour Testament c'est particulier car je n'ai jamais été un gros fan du groupe.
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Le dernier Kreator, c'est du Thrash old-school? :scratch:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tant que ça avoine, moderne ou old-school moi je m'en fous... :D

Mais pour Anthrax ça groove plus que ça ne thrashe désormais, et un retour à Among the Living sonnerait complètement forcé maintenant, je ne pense pas que ça arrive. Ça existe des vidéos de leurs nouveaux morceaux avec un bon son?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les réactions de l'intéressé, qui ne veut plus faire de longues tournées et veut finir le nouvel album d'Armored Saint en premier.
Il ne donne quand même pas l'impression d'être redevenu un membre à part entière, il a l'air méfiant et incertain...
"We did two shows [Sonisphere festival in the U.K. and Loud Park festival in Japan] and they were both awesome," said Bush, who was previously a member of ANTHRAX from 1992 to 2005. "And I'm committed to [doing] these five [more] dates, which is the Soundwave festival in Australia in February, and I'm looking forward to that.

"[Playing Soundwave festival is] gonna be cool. There are some really great bands on the bill, particularly FAITH NO MORE, who've reunited, whom I look forward to seeing.

"And that's as far as it's gone. I'm taking really tiny steps with that, because that feels like the natural thing to do.

"The experience's been great [so far]. And the band is sitting on [an already completed new] record [with Dan Nelson's vocals] that they're probably a little unsure what to do with, and we've discussed that, and we're trying to figure that out too. And I've listened to some music and it sounds cool.

"Doing shows is easy, for the most part. Remembering lyrics is the biggest challenge lately, and I've done pretty well with that at the two shows. I'm proud of myself. I guess all my memory abilities are still there, which is important. I haven't gotten early signs of Alzheimer's yet; I'm lucky. We even played a couple of songs at the Japanese show, like 'Catharsis', which we played once in the band's career, and we didn't even rehearse; that's a pretty awesome accomplishment, I think.

"That being said, I kind of wanted to [complete] the [new] ARMORED SAINT [album], as far as creativity-wise, before I could enter a new area of being creative with ANTHRAX. And I've talked to them and I wanted to be super-straight-up about everything.

"There's a few things to iron out if I was gonna re-sing the [songs on the already completed new ANTHRAX] record, basically. One is making sure that I have the capability of contributing in the proper way and in the most uplifting way. And also there are a couple of legal things to work out.

"The [new ANTHRAX] record's done. I mean, Dan sang on it; it's finished. So it's an area that I'm still kind of entering with... not trepidation, but just... again, baby steps for me and trying to figure out the right way.

"Doing shows? That's gravy; that's easy.

"It was awesome [playing live with ANTHRAX again]. There's obviously camarederie between me and those guys on stage. It's powerful, it's like we never stopped, and that's easy.

"You know, when it comes to anything that's happened in ANTHRAX [on a personal level], it's irreleveant as well.

"Once I decided to do the Knebworth [Sonisphere] gig, my mindset was, 'Let's go out and rule and kick ass and do the best we can,' and that's where it was. Anything else beyond that as far as some of the ins and outs of the group as far as the things that happened, it's kind of behind me. Because it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm in a different place now. It just doesn't matter. If I'm going to do a show, I'm gonna do the show. I'm not gonna do the show with a 'But...' or 'Well...' — one of those. I'm doing it. I'm in, and that's it. Doing the record is a little different, but if it happens, I'm there and I'll do it with everything I've got. Charlie [Benante, drums] and Frankie [Bello, bass] are the same, because those guys, they have kids, and I could bust their balls straight up and say those guys hated touring a lot of the time without kids. We'd go to Europe and they'd be like, 'Grrr....' 'Cause they just weren't the biggest fans of touring.

"Playing shows is easy, again... That's gravy, that's easy. The other 22 and a half hours of the day is, for me — and I'm sure those guys and a lot of people — the negative side of touring. Especially when you're away from your family and especially now when you add kids to the mix. It's hard. And I don't wanna do that.

"We've already discussed it, and I've been pretty clear about it — I don't wanna go out and slug it out for months on the road; I'm just not feeling that anymore. It doesn't bring happiness to me. There's like this two-and-a-half-week window where everything goes south and it's just like, 'I don't wanna be here.' Again, I can't speak for other bands; I just know that that's how ANTHRAX work, and I think those guys would agree with me — it's just the way it is.

"So I think that playing the right shows in the right circumstances, especially if they're big gigs, it's very enticing and that sounds like fun.

"If I never have to walk into Harpo's [club in Detroit] again in my life, or if I do, somebody needs to shoot me. Nothing personal against the city of Detroit — it's just that that's the kind of thing I just never wanna do again. And it's not because I have this arrogant attitude — I've done it... and many times. I've been there. It's just not what I wanna do with my life anymore at this stage. And I don't think we have to, which is cool. Again, we're trying to figure it all out.

"Those guys kind of were on the road, and then their road kind of got detoured; that's life, let alone rock and roll.

"So that's where we're at. We're kind of seeing what's gonna happen, and everything's been a positive thing."
Répondre