Et le nouveau chanteur d'ANTHRAX est... (roule roule roule)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Et le nouveau chanteur d'ANTHRAX est... (roule roule roule)

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Les réactions de l'intéressé, qui ne veut plus faire de longues tournées et veut finir le nouvel album d'Armored Saint en premier.
Il ne donne quand même pas l'impression d'être redevenu un membre à part entière, il a l'air méfiant et incertain...
"We did two shows [Sonisphere festival in the U.K. and Loud Park festival in Japan] and they were both awesome," said Bush, who was previously a member of ANTHRAX from 1992 to 2005. "And I'm committed to [doing] these five [more] dates, which is the Soundwave festival in Australia in February, and I'm looking forward to that.

"[Playing Soundwave festival is] gonna be cool. There are some really great bands on the bill, particularly FAITH NO MORE, who've reunited, whom I look forward to seeing.

"And that's as far as it's gone. I'm taking really tiny steps with that, because that feels like the natural thing to do.

"The experience's been great [so far]. And the band is sitting on [an already completed new] record [with Dan Nelson's vocals] that they're probably a little unsure what to do with, and we've discussed that, and we're trying to figure that out too. And I've listened to some music and it sounds cool.

"Doing shows is easy, for the most part. Remembering lyrics is the biggest challenge lately, and I've done pretty well with that at the two shows. I'm proud of myself. I guess all my memory abilities are still there, which is important. I haven't gotten early signs of Alzheimer's yet; I'm lucky. We even played a couple of songs at the Japanese show, like 'Catharsis', which we played once in the band's career, and we didn't even rehearse; that's a pretty awesome accomplishment, I think.

"That being said, I kind of wanted to [complete] the [new] ARMORED SAINT [album], as far as creativity-wise, before I could enter a new area of being creative with ANTHRAX. And I've talked to them and I wanted to be super-straight-up about everything.

"There's a few things to iron out if I was gonna re-sing the [songs on the already completed new ANTHRAX] record, basically. One is making sure that I have the capability of contributing in the proper way and in the most uplifting way. And also there are a couple of legal things to work out.

"The [new ANTHRAX] record's done. I mean, Dan sang on it; it's finished. So it's an area that I'm still kind of entering with... not trepidation, but just... again, baby steps for me and trying to figure out the right way.

"Doing shows? That's gravy; that's easy.

"It was awesome [playing live with ANTHRAX again]. There's obviously camarederie between me and those guys on stage. It's powerful, it's like we never stopped, and that's easy.

"You know, when it comes to anything that's happened in ANTHRAX [on a personal level], it's irreleveant as well.

"Once I decided to do the Knebworth [Sonisphere] gig, my mindset was, 'Let's go out and rule and kick ass and do the best we can,' and that's where it was. Anything else beyond that as far as some of the ins and outs of the group as far as the things that happened, it's kind of behind me. Because it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm in a different place now. It just doesn't matter. If I'm going to do a show, I'm gonna do the show. I'm not gonna do the show with a 'But...' or 'Well...' — one of those. I'm doing it. I'm in, and that's it. Doing the record is a little different, but if it happens, I'm there and I'll do it with everything I've got. Charlie [Benante, drums] and Frankie [Bello, bass] are the same, because those guys, they have kids, and I could bust their balls straight up and say those guys hated touring a lot of the time without kids. We'd go to Europe and they'd be like, 'Grrr....' 'Cause they just weren't the biggest fans of touring.

"Playing shows is easy, again... That's gravy, that's easy. The other 22 and a half hours of the day is, for me — and I'm sure those guys and a lot of people — the negative side of touring. Especially when you're away from your family and especially now when you add kids to the mix. It's hard. And I don't wanna do that.

"We've already discussed it, and I've been pretty clear about it — I don't wanna go out and slug it out for months on the road; I'm just not feeling that anymore. It doesn't bring happiness to me. There's like this two-and-a-half-week window where everything goes south and it's just like, 'I don't wanna be here.' Again, I can't speak for other bands; I just know that that's how ANTHRAX work, and I think those guys would agree with me — it's just the way it is.

"So I think that playing the right shows in the right circumstances, especially if they're big gigs, it's very enticing and that sounds like fun.

"If I never have to walk into Harpo's [club in Detroit] again in my life, or if I do, somebody needs to shoot me. Nothing personal against the city of Detroit — it's just that that's the kind of thing I just never wanna do again. And it's not because I have this arrogant attitude — I've done it... and many times. I've been there. It's just not what I wanna do with my life anymore at this stage. And I don't think we have to, which is cool. Again, we're trying to figure it all out.

"Those guys kind of were on the road, and then their road kind of got detoured; that's life, let alone rock and roll.

"So that's where we're at. We're kind of seeing what's gonna happen, and everything's been a positive thing."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Re: Et le nouveau chanteur d'ANTHRAX est... (roule roule roule)

Message par Mout Mout »

Everflow a écrit :il a l'air méfiant et incertain...
C'est bon ça ! :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
steph
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par steph »

Heureusement que le ridicule ne tue pas... :/

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=139800
REPRESENT MARSEILLE EVERYWHERE !!
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

c'est absolument pas éthique mais moi ça ne me dérange nullement ce retour :D
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

C'est pour quand alors le prochain ?
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Dans le genre j'ai pas de face.
ImageImageImage
Haraban
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Haraban »

J'ai pas compris la polémique et mon anglais me laisse un peu à la rue... Y'a une âme charitable pour m'expliquer?
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

c'est pas possible ces boulets! :mouais:
J'ai toujours préféré Bush à Belladonna donc je suis bien deg'. :nul:
Mais peut être que ça nous permettra de voir encore des concerts d'Armored Saint... :bave:
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Bande de falses !!!

C'est pour ça que je vous aime ! :bang:
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

C'est à n'en plus finir ces histoires !!!! les mecs ne peuvent plus se voir et se rabiboches... quel bordel !!!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

J'ai toujours peur avant d'ouvrir ce topic, et ça ne manque jamais :up: :lol: :lol:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Haraban a écrit :J'ai pas compris la polémique et mon anglais me laisse un peu à la rue... Y'a une âme charitable pour m'expliquer?
+1 enfin moi c'est par flemme :bow:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Haraban a écrit :J'ai pas compris la polémique et mon anglais me laisse un peu à la rue... Y'a une âme charitable pour m'expliquer?
Ben pour résumer, puisque Bush ne veut pas revenir à plein temps, ils ont rappelé Belladonna après l'avoir lourdé déjà 2 fois et l'avoir rabaissé comme pas possible dans les interviews. :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Et le prochain album c'est quand ?? parce que on a le temps de mourir de vieillesse j'ai l'impression
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Voila pour le prochain album:
Début août prochain, le groupe enregistrera son nouvel opus qui devrait sortir début 2011. Le batteur Charlie Benante a annoncé que 5/6 titres enregistré lors des sessions de "Worship Music" avec Dan Nelson seront utilisés pour ce nouveau disque... avec les voix de Joey Belladonna. Le groupe souhaite également retravailler certains titres et en composer d'autres. (VS-Webzine)
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

N'empêche, on a rit de Strato, de Kiske, de Gorgoroth etc, mais Anthrax n'ont rien à leur envier. :bravo:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

merci :up:
Haraban
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Haraban »

Ok , merci Everflow.
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Tony Cyriis a écrit :N'empêche, on a rit de Strato, de Kiske, de Gorgoroth etc, mais Anthrax n'ont rien à leur envier. :bravo:
Et sûrement pas la qualité musicale ! :D :up:
salvation
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par salvation »

C'est vraiment le genre de procédé que je déteste dans un groupe.

La démarche est tellement malhonnête, que ça se ressentira musicalement.
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Bien dég moi aussi! J'espérais une réconciliation avec Bush... :,( :nul:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Putain quelle merde !! Il faudrait un magasine people pour LEMETAL ! :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
jägermeister
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jägermeister »

Bib a écrit ::lol: :lol: :lol:
Putain quelle merde !! Il faudrait un magasine people pour LEMETAL ! :D
C'est exactement ce que je me disais!!! ils sont pitoyables quand même les pauvres petits Anthrax! Je m'imagine déjà la série Anthrax : "Va t'en c'est fini entre nous!"

1 mois plus tard...
"Je suis désolé pour ce que j'ai dit la dernière fois, je le pensais pas, on fait la paix?"
Schnaps, das war sein letztes Wort!
big mouth
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par big mouth »

Welcome back Neil!!!! ;)
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Quelle bande de connards :lol:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

En même temps combien de fois on s'embrouille avec des gars puis onse rabiboche...c'est juste que là y'a des thunes en jeu et c'est un peu plus compliqué.

Finalement, Anthrax c'est la vie ! ;)
Répondre