reformation de ACCEPT (sans Udo!)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

PE
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par PE »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Le nouveau chanteur n'a pas un assez bon accent allemand quand il chante anglais, c'est naze.

Un nouvel album d'Accept, j'avoue que ça m'intéresse pas. Comme un nouvel album de Maiden, de Priest, de Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell, et de tous ces groupes, que j'adore au demeurant, qui ont 20, 30, ou 40 ans de carrière. Leurs classiques sont là, ils ne feront jamais mieux. Ca m'intéresse de voir tous ces groupes sur scène, mais je veux voir du classique, pas des nouveaux morceaux :D

Donc reformation/nouvel album qui ne me fait ni chaud ni froid sauf si y'a moyen de les voir en festival jouer uniquement des classiques.
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Reformation inutile...Accept sans Udo, c'est comme une frite sans mayo.
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

sont cons , ils auraient du pendre Peter (frere d'UDO) qui a une voix similaire et officiait en tant que vocaliste dans Vanize :bang: :bang: :bang:
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

^ C'est vrai que ça aurait été parfait avec Peter le frère de Udo, mais bon ce dernier n'aurait pas trop apprécié. :D

Et surtout Baltes et Hoffman vivent aux USA désormais, d'où le choix d'un chanteur américain...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

donc hermann franck et le batteur vivent aussi aux states ?
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Calimero a écrit :donc hermann franck et le batteur vivent aussi aux states ?
Je ne crois pas mais ces derniers n'ont pas leur mot à dire ! :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Communiqué de Udo qui dit se sentir plus à l'aise dans UDO que dans ACCEPT, raison de son refus de rejoindre le groupe :
Elena Mihailidou and Kostas Kyriakakis of Metalzone.gr recently conducted an interview with former ACCEPT and current U.D.O. frontman Udo Dirkschneider. The chat is now available for viewing below.

On the subject of guitarist Wolf Hoffmann and bassist Peter Baltes's decision to resurrect ACCEPT with new singer Mark Tornillo (formerly of tout QUICK), Udo said, "they asked me and also Stefan [Kaufmann; former ACCEPT drummer and current U.D.O. guitarist] [to rejoin the band first]. [But] I [already] did the reunion with ACCEPT. It doesn't work in the end. I did, in 2005, festivals with them." He added, "They have been out of the business for 15 years — Wolf and Peter — and they didn't make any new songs, nothing really new, and for me, to take this risk to do a reunion... I know definitely that it's not possible to make music together — compose new songs together; I know it doesn't work — and this risk, for me, is too high. I mean, I'm really satisfied with U.D.O., and I think with U.D.O., we continue, in a way, ACCEPT. I'm longer now with U.D.O. — I've released more albums with U.D.O. than with ACCEPT — and I said, 'No, I feel more comfortable with what I have now.' I mean, I do exactly the kind of music that I love to do.

"It's good to see that they're making music again, Peter and Wolf, and I'm looking forward to hearing this album. I wish them great luck, but I think it will be very hard [for them to continue] under the name ACCEPT.

"This is not a reunion — it's just that they make music under the name ACCEPT. I believe that they'll come up with good songs, but... There was always two parts of ACCEPT — Wolf and Peter, and Stefan and me. And the mix [of the two] was the secret [behind what made ACCEPT work]. The only thing I can say, in the end, the fans will decide if they like it or not. I wish them luck. I hope they don't go wrong. They did it once without me on the 'Eat The Heat' album. Maybe it would be better to do that under a different name, like SABBATH is doing now with HEAVEN & HELL.

"A lot of people write already e-mails to us, 'Please, don't go to ACCEPT. We still wanna hear U.D.O. songs.' So what can I say? It's good to see that we have so many fans already with U.D.O. and we also have ACCEPT fans that say, 'This cannot really be ACCEPT without you, Udo.' But we will see."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: reformation de ACCEPT (sans Udo!)

Message par Everflow »

Udo explique la proposition qui lui a été faite de revenir dans le groupe, et donne son sentiment (négatif) sur la précédente tournée de 2005 :
MTUK Metal 'Zine: Thanks for not reforming with ACCEPT again this year! What was your reason for this? Why the original reunion in 2005?

Udo: In 2005, we only did songs up to the "Russian Roulette" album. I think, for me, I did this because I wanted to see if there was any chemistry between us again to maybe go forward and write more albums. I have no problem in saying there was, and is, nothing left musically between me and ACCEPT. I mean, I still talk to the guys, which is good, but nothing musically. I had a lot of fun, but I felt that it just did not work. The decider for me was one day I played Bang Your Head!!! [festival in Germany] with U.D.O. and the next day Graspop [Metal Meeting in Belgium] with ACCEPT, and then I knew which band to choose. I did these all of these festivals with ACCEPT, but in reality, I was not looking for a reunion. A lot of people were asking the original lineup to play, so I did this. And more recently, I got a call to ask if I was interested. Of course, I was, but I laid some terms down. Unfortunately, they would not meet those terms, so I had to say no. Then two weeks later, they announced a new lineup and singer. Come on — in two weeks?! They must have already had a plan B in action. I did not want to just do one album and a tour, I wanted more than that, but that is that. I could not risk losing U.D.O., as I think this is a great band.
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

il est lucide le père UDO. C'est vrai que lors de la tournée "réunion" en 2005, j'ai ressenti la même chose qu'il décrit; On essaie mais sans trop y croire. That's life :rock:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album sera produit par Andy Sneap, pas sûr que ce soit une bonne nouvelle si ça sonne lisse comme tous les groupes qu'il produit. :hum: A voir.
Reformed heavy metal legends ACCEPT have officially recruited acclaimed British producer and SABBAT guitarist Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, EXODUS, ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE) to helm their forthcoming studio album. The as-yet-untitled CD — which will mark the recording debut of the band's new lead singer, Mark Tornillo (ex-tout QUICK) — will be recorded at Sneap's Backstage studio in Derbyshire, England starting on October 23. An early 2010 release is expected via an as-yet-undetermined record label.

Commented Sneap: "We just had a week of pre-production in Nashville at castle Von Hoffmann [guitarist Wolf Hoffmann's home], working on vocal ideas and arrangements for seven new ACCEPT songs. Mark Tornillo is seriously on the money; actually, he reminds me a touch of David Wayne from METAL CHURCH crossbred with Bon Scott [AC/DC] — not a pretty mental image, I know, but it's fitting the music great. He's got his own thing going as well, of course, but comparisons are always the easiest way to describe something without hearing it."

He added, "The music is now tending to lean towards the classic heavier albums too, so I'd class this last week as more of a front-row seat watching some great songs come together rather than work."
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Andy Sneap, le producteur que je n'aime pas. :,( :,( :,( :,( :,(
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Moi je l'aime beaucoup... en guitariste (de Sabbat). ;)
Nan je pense que c'est un bon producteur à la base mais qu'il impose trop un son Sneap lisse et prévisible à tous les groupes qu'il produit, ça leur fait perdre de la personnalité.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Interview de Wolf Hoffmann qui se justifie :

http://www.powerlinead.com/story/1106/g ... new-accept
Powerline A.D.: Word has it the new album is almost finished. Is that true? If so, any word on a release date? Title? etc?

Wolf: Right now we are recording at Andy Sneap's studio in the U.K. It's going great. Andy is an incredible talented producer and we all are enjoying the recording process very much. Actually, we just finished recording drums. Release is planned for early 2010.

Powerline A.D.: New singer, Mark Tornillo, is exciting to fans. He has a good Bon Scott raspiness to his voice. A much more appropriate replacement for Udo than, say, another David Reece. His arrival into the history of ACCEPT happened pretty fast, no?

Wolf: Yeah, very fast indeed. Peter [Baltes, bass] and I were jamming one weekend near his home in Pennsylvania — this is all after Udo [Dirkschneider, former ACCEPT vocalist] had just announced there was no chance of a reunion with him. So, needless to say, we wanted to let off some steam and just shred. We were tossing some ideas around like we always have. Peter and I have always been a good team when it comes to writing songs. Of course, jamming is a lot more fun with a singer and somebody suggested to give Mark Tornillo a call to see if he would join us. He lived around the corner and when we called him he said he had tough cold that had been dragging on for some time but he was gonna come anyhow. One thing led to another and before we knew it we were jamming ACCEPT tunes. Turns out Mark knew a bunch of the ACCEPT classics from having covered them back in the day with his band tout QUICK. Mark started singing and within a few moment Peter and I looked at each other: Are you thinking what I am thinking?... A couple of songs from this impromptu jam session were later posted online.

Powerline A.D.: Did you ever have a chance to speak to Udo about joining the new reunion?

Wolf: There were negotiations and talks going on for quite some time — mostly through his management. Udo finally stated publicly — on his website — that he was not interested in leaving his own band U.D.O. for ACCEPT. After a 20-year career with U.D.O. we had to respect his decision. No bad feelings from our side.

Powerline A.D.: People may not know this but you're a very talented professional photographer as well. I guess both photography and music will always be a part of your life. When did you first get into photography?

Wolf: I started taking pictures on the road with ACCEPT in the '80s. Just fun stuff, documenting travel and so on. It all developed from there. When ACCEPT called it quits in 1996 I was confronted with the infamous "now what?" I guess I could have started another band. But to me, it's all or nothing. ACCEPT or no music at all. At least nothing that competes with the past. You have to know when it time to bow out and leave with your head held high. So I started my own photography business and I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years. I like photography a lot but honestly, my first love is and always will be music. Nothing compares to it.
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Wolf et Mark Tornillo invités de That Metal Show
Toujours la classe le Wolf.
http://www.vh1classic.com/browse/video/ ... ndex.jhtml
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Hellion a écrit :Wolf et Mark Tornillo invités de That Metal Show
Toujours la classe le Wolf.
Et des talents d'imitateur !

ImageImage
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un nouveau morceau d'Accept, intitulé "The Abyss" en écoute:

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Je suis plutôt mitigé... Il y a quand même des qualités, mais je ne suis vraiment pas sûr...
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je trouve ça vraiment tres bon !
Et le chanteur j'adore... j'avais peur d'entendre un clone d'UDO.
ça va le faire! :up:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Cool, Le 1er solo, le break, la voix, le pré refrain... Y'a que le refrain en lui même que je trouve assez quelconque.
vivement la suite, j'espère qu'il vont nous faire une Candlemass en remplaçant l'irremplaçable ! :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bonne impression pour moi aussi, y compris le chant :up:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Ah yes c'est pas mal :up:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Mouais bof. On retrouve une certaine finesse au niveau des lead de guitare qui manque aux albums d'UDO. A part ça c'est pas génial...ça me rappelle vaguement Generation Clash à cause de la bass bien en avant sur les couplets, et le côté mid-tempo, en moins mémorable.

Le chanteur est un sous-Udo, son registre est plus large et plus puissant que le Udo actuel, mais moins charismatique.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je viens de réécouter et justement je trouve que le timbre de Mark Tornillo se démarque suffisamment de Udo, aussi bien sur le break calme que lors des parties agressives. Il n'y a que pour les vocaux hurlés où je leur trouve une petite ressemblance.

Reste à voir sur la suite. :)
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

J'ai écouté le myspace de tout QUICK son ancien groupe, y'a pas mal de morceaux. C'est du heavy de seconde zone qui s'écoute facilement mais que l'on trouve par palette entière. Y'a clairement des influences Accept bien marquées, surtout sur les vieux titres, mais avec un côté speed metal nettement plus présent. ça me fait penser à d'autres groupes US comme Wild Dogs.

Tornillo reste pour moi vraiment dans la lignée d'Udo, c'est pas un clone à la Ripper Owen, mais on reste vraiment dans le même style (ligne de chant identique notamment).
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Moi ce que je vois c'est que Peter Baltes il a de plus en plus une tronche à bosser chez Rock and Roll Votage....

"Heu Ouais stvuveu j'ai un vynile collector de Wasp .... bon c'est une reproduction mais c'est rare ...comme je t'ai déjà vu je te le fais à 500 euros ...."
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

:lol:
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Répondre