Black Label Society - Catacombs Of The Black Vatican

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

L'album sort dans une semaine, pas de nouveau titre dévoilé, mais un clip pour le premier extrait :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album est sur deezer :

http://www.deezer.com/album/7574994

Il ressemble à une grosse purge, un album ultra mou et plat à tous les niveaux... :nul: :nul:

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Ouais écouté aussi... Bien chiant... :mouais:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Horrible, Shot to hell c'est un chef d'oeuvre à coté... :beurk:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Je l'ai quand même écouté en entier! :D Par curiosité pour entendre les titres bonus, parce qu'après 2 chansons je voulais déjà l'arrêter... :/
Bref là il est rangé après 1 seule écoute, et je pense qu'il va prendre la poussière un moment! :nul:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Parce qu'il y' a des titres bonus ? :help: :D

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il 'cartonne' quand même dans les charts US :
The new BLACK LABEL SOCIETY studio album, "Catacombs Of The Black Vatican", sold around 26,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 5 on The Billboard 200 chart.

The band's previous studio CD, "Order Of The Black", opened with around 33,000 units to enter the chart at No. 4.

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's 2006 album, "Shot to Hell", registered a first-week tally of 32,000 to land at No. 21. This was less than the 45,000 copies shifted by BLS's "Mafia" (Artemis) back in March 2005 to debut at No. 15.

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il a retrouvé sa guitare volée :
Zakk Wylde's (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE) Pelham Blue Bullseye Gibson LP custom guitar, along with his leather vest, were both stolen on March 14 from his tour bus at the Chicago, Illinois stop of the Experience Hendrix tour at the Chicago Theater. The guitar (pictured) has since turned up at Royal Pawn, a Chicago area pawn shop that was the setting of truTV's "Hardcore Pawn: Chicago" reality TV show.

The shop's owners told the Chicago Tribune that a man came in to sell the guitar on March 24 and the guitar then sat in storage at the pawnshop for the 30-day period required under Chicago ordinance. Randy Cohen, who, along with his brother Wayne, owns the shop, said an employee originally paid around $50 for the guitar. The brothers eventually realized the guitar was likely more valuable and they took it to Chicago Music Exchange in the city's Roscoe Village neighborhood, where staff quickly identified it as Wylde's stolen guitar.

As part of its investigation, the police has taken information about the seller.

Wylde's manager, OZZY OSBOURNE bassist Rob "Blasko' Nicholson, said the guitar has not yet been returned to the rocker.

Speaking to the Chicago Tribune shortly after the theft took place, Zakk said about the incident: "I had my guitar in the tour bus because this is the home.

"I thought somebody might have picked [the guitar] up and put it in the back lounge (inside the theatre).

"In 25-plus years, I've never had anything stolen," he added.

"Nothing gets stolen off tour buses unless you don't lock them," he said. "Rule number one: when you get off this (expletive deleted) bus, you lock the (expletive deleted) door and you check the handle.

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Répondre