JUDAS PRIEST - Nostradamus

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Dans mes bras :cheers:

Et n'oublie pas de faire un tour dans ce topic ;)

:pointer: http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... 18&t=18405
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

pourquoi Iced earth n'as pas fait comme judas, sortir directement un double CD, ca aurait évité d'attendre un an pour écouter le part II :hum:
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Parce que ça génère davantage de ventes de le sortir en 2 fois :D Raison pour laquelle souvent les labels n'aiment pas trop les double albums.
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Pis ça évite d'être trop déçu d'un seul coup :D
ImageImageImage
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

"Glen Tipton de JUDAS PRIEST a révélé que les prochains plans du groupe seraient probablement la sortie d'un album live. L'idée serait en route et le groupe a déjà enregistré plusieurs shows dans ce sens."

Source: VS.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

C'est ce que j'ai pu lire effectivement...
En espérant que cela soit avec la set list identique à celle de la tournée 2008, cela serait parfait!
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

si le live est aussi bien traffiqué que celui d'Halford en solo ça peut le faire :lol:

(j'ai beaucoup aimé les deux dates que j'ai fait l'année passée ;)
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
bobmaurane
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par bobmaurane »

A la première écoute je ne suis pas du tout enthousiaste... :non:
I hear her voice in the night
Cries of joy
We were good... good...good...
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Tipton dit entre autre, que Halford n'a jamais aussi bien chanté qu'en ce moment ! :D :D

JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Glenn Tipton has spoken exclusively to Classic Rock magazine to defend the lineup of the band's Priest Feast U.K. tour, which was recently forced to downsize some venues and even cancel a show. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Classic Rock: When Classic Rock spoke to [JUDAS PRIEST singer] Rob Halford before the festival tour, he expressed mild reservations regarding his vocal power — "At the age of 56, there are some things that I know I can't sing anymore". How do feel about that situation?

Tipton: With that type of comment, I think that Rob is selling himself short. To me, he's singing better than he's ever sung.

Classic Rock: Really? There has been some criticism from the fans.

Tipton: Rob still has the biggest range of any heavy metal singer I know, and he's been singing spot-on. He's still doing great.

Classic Rock: There's also been internet outcry regarding MEGADETH and TESTAMENT's places on the Priest Feast bill, some fans preferring a lighter act like the SCORPIONS instead.

Tipton: The SCORPIONS are great friends of ours and it's always a pleasure to play with them, but we've been out together quite a few times. We are very happy with the choices of MEGADETH and TESTAMENT. We wanted a classical metal bill. A lot of the bills that go out these days are intentionally diverse, the intention being to attract more people. All it really does is split things. At Priest Feast, everyone will be in the same frame of mind.

Classic Rock: With the Nottingham cancellation, the smaller venue in Manchester and two-tickets-for-one deals in Sheffield or Birmingham, might your plan have backfired?

Tipton: No. That's down to the agents booking too many gigs in such a confined area. Had they come to us and said, "What do you think of this?" we'd have told them. There's a financial crisis going on and people don't have much money to spend. They were being too optimistic.

Classic Rock: There's a recession going on.

Tipton: Absolutely. There's no shame in what we've done. If you're playing Manchester, Sheffield, Nottingham and Birmingham... they're all in close proximity. Kids have only got so much money.

Fan-filmed video footage of JUDAS PRIEST performing the song "Dissident Aggressor" on August 10, 2008 in Wantagh, New York can be viewed below (clip uploaded by "Diopriest").

GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tipton c'est le roi de la langue de bois (avec sa manager :D), puisque même Halford admet le contraire.
Répondre