Black Sabbath en tournée européenne

Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

la soupe aux choux fait partie du patrimoine cinématographique français, avec 3 grands acteurs: De Funes, Carmet et Villeret.
Mais c'est pas le sujet :D
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bill Ward espère que ça ne sera pas leur dernière tournée... si Ozzy tient le coup :D
Q: There’s been scattered talk that this is the “last ever” Ozzfest, whether that is with its namesake at the helm, or just in general – can you shed some light onto this?

A: “That’s the first I’ve heard about it. When you just said that, I had no idea. So, you just gave me something new. I have no idea about Ozzfest. I certainty hope it’s not the last Black Sabbath tour, I hope out band can go onto tour for a long time to come. But no I don’t know. That would be really sad if that was the case! The greatest thing is the sense that so many bands can come through and get launched. All the newer bands, all the hardcore, hard rock bands – it’s a great launching pad for these guys. It’s a place to be seen and be heard, so I think that’s one of the greatest things.”
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Personne va à la Ozzfest à priori (si?), donc on peut poster les setlists sans risque :)

Et en parlant de risques, malgré que ce Iommi souhaitait... ben ils en prennent quasiment aucun :(

01. N.I.B.
02. After Forever
03. War Pigs
04. Dirty Women
05. Iron Man
06. Into The Void
07. Black Sabbath
08. The Wizard
09. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath / Paranoid
10. Sleeping Village / Children of the Grave
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Quasiment la même set list que la tournée européenne, mais en plus court... :o
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
ZiGGy
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par ZiGGy »

Je viens de voir sur Blabbermouth que les nouvelles n'etaient pas très optimistes. Ozzy annule pas mal de concerts pour problemes de voix, et renonce à la ozzfest pour l'avenir.

Ozzy Osbourne announced on Friday (August 12) that he is retiring as the headliner of his long-running namesake package tour, Ozzfest.

"After 10 years, the Ozzfest's name and reputation have been established," he said in a statement. "It's time for me to move on and do other things." His publicist noted in a statement, "Ozzfest will carry on in 2006, however Ozzy will limit his performances to only a few, select cities."

Osbourne, who's been performing with BLACK SABBATH this summer as the tour's headliner, has been dogged by throat problems, which have forced the band to drop off of the bill on several recent dates, reports MTV.com.

The August 7 concert — which had been slated for Somerset, Wisconsin's Float Rite Park Amphitheatre — was postponed until September 10 in an effort to give Osbourne time to rest his strained vocal chords; it will be the last date of this summer's trek, according to MTV.com. SABBATH have canceled three Ozzfest appearances so far this year — shows on July 27 in Holmdel, New Jersey, July 31 in Noblesville, Indiana and August 2 in Columbus, Ohio — as a direct result of Ozzy's stressed voice. Ticketholders for all three dates were offered full refunds, while co-headliners IRON MAIDEN were called upon to extend their set.

Read more at MTV.com.

apparemment ça a commencé par ça:

Ernest A. Jasmin of The News Tribune reviewed this year's Ozzfest when it hit the White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, Washington on Thursday (August 11). An excerpt from his review follows:

"For the second year in a row, the concert’s namesake, Ozzy Osbourne, was joined by BLACK SABBATH band mates Geezer Butler (bass), Tony Iommi (guitar) and Bill Ward (drums). And Ozzfest nearly lost its namesake again, two years after Osbourne called in sick to the tour's local stop in 2003.

"All seemed to be going well early on as SABBATH kicked off with 'N.I.B.', 'After Forever' and proto-metal classic 'War Pigs'. Then things went wrong when the band tackled 'Dirty Women'.

"Osbourne's voice cracked hideously during that number, and he responded by slamming his mike down and storming off stage.

"The rest of SABBATH remained cool and professional, continuing to jam until Ozzy could pull it together and return. The singer forced a grin that looked more like grimace as he lead the crowd in waving their hands side to side.

"He explained himself once the number had ended. 'My voice is … blown out again,' he said, promising to go on if the crowd wanted to hear him.

"But this was Ozzy, after all — metal's patron saint. And while hundreds could be seen headed for the parking lot, most in the crowd remained faithful and even turned their cheers up a notch.

"'Iron Man' and 'Black Sabbath' were set highlights, as fans sang exuberantly along with the former and Ozzy's maniacal expression was captured by the giant movie screen behind him during the latter."

Read the rest of the review at TheNewsTribune.com.
:bouffon: Et c'est ainsi qu'Allah est grand. :bouffon:
Répondre