Kiske enregistre un album de reprises de Helloween

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Voici une interview intéressante où Kiske défend ce disque et Avantasia, et bien sûr où il casse du sucre sur le dos du metal :D
Il ne dit pas que des conneries au fond, le problème c'est qu'il généralise à mort comme si toute la scène metal était uniforme, et du coup quand il s'enflamme ça devient vite ridicule, comme s'il fallait absolument qu'il se batte contre un ennemi invisible...

http://www.metalsymphony.com/index.php? ... e&sid=3308

Extraits :
MetalSymphony.com recently conducted an interview with former HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow.

MetalSymphony.com: I see you have included in [new solo career album "Past In Different Ways", featuring acoustic and stripped down reworked versions of some of HELLOWEEN's classics] some songs from the (HELLOWEEN) album "Chameleon". What's your opinion about this album? Why do you think that many HELLOWEEN fans don't like this album?

Kiske: "The best records we did (during my time [with HELLOWEEN]) were the 'Keeper' records, in my eyes, because that was the time when we were functioning as a band. After Kai Hansen's [guitar] departure, it didn't work anymore on a personal level. Mr. Weikath [HELLOWEEN guitarist Michael Weikath] was starting his false games, especially behind my back. But I think 'Chameleon' was an honest record, and that's all that matters to me in the end. But it wasn't a band record anymore. I also just re-recorded MY OWN songs from 'Chameleon'."

MetalSymphony.com: Do you think that old HELLOWEEN fans may consider [your new solo] album ["Past In Different Ways"] as a kind heresy due to [the fact that you chose to re-record] these tracks from the German band?

Kiske: "I don't really care anymore about these types of music popes and philistines, I must say. I can record my own music even as Spanish folk songs if I feel like it, and I don't need to ask for anyone's permission about that. I personally think, after how the band has treated me and talked bullshit about me over the years, it would be rather a heresy NOT to take my beautiful songs back again. This makes morally a lot of sense to me; but the metal scene has totally false morals anyway. That's because this scene is kissing the ass of a false god far too much = the antichrist. I don't believe in metal morals. I believe in free (= true) music and in Jesus Christ."

MetalSymphony.com: What's your opinion about your participation in the new AVANTASIA album, I think you already participated in the first Tobias Sammet's [EDGUY/AVANTASIA mainman] album. Do you think that with this third album, AVANTASIA is changing the musical point to a new one near to rock and far from heavy metal?

Kiske: "I like the new material of Tobi and I support him for having the guts to move on and be a more FREE musician. Musicians shall NEVER make records to please markets or critics; THAT'S false music. But as I said, the metal world tends to have its own 'morals' here... As a FREE musician, you will always be a 'betrayer' for metal fascists. But you have to be true to yourself, because that makes true music. If you're not true to yourself, you're a betrayer of yourself and GOD. We both know that's when certain mentalities call you 'true' again, but it's just a lie. Metal generally loves to turn everything around: morality, the cross, the pentagram, the truth ... I learned trough metal a lot about what it right and what is wrong, so I thank that scene for that! I can still enjoy a good-hearted rocking song, but I don't need false music scenes or dogmas to follow in my life. [AVANTASIA's] 'Lost in Space' is my favorite songs on Tobi's album. Unfortunately, my vocals didn't make it on the album, just on a download version."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Everflow a écrit :Voici une interview intéressante où Kiske défend ce disque et Avantasia, et bien sûr où il casse du sucre sur le dos du metal :D
Il ne dit pas que des conneries au fond, le problème c'est qu'il généralise à mort comme si toute la scène metal était uniforme, et du coup quand il s'enflamme ça devient vite ridicule, comme s'il fallait absolument qu'il se batte contre un ennemi invisible...
J'ai lu cette interview hier.
Je suis totalement d'accord avec ce que tu écris.

Je l'aime bien ce mec-là moi .... mais finalement y a certains trucs sur lesquels j'ai du mal à tilter.
Par exemple, ça fait 20 ans qu'il balance partout que Weikath a tout fait pour le descendre etc ..... et moi j'ai l'impression qu'il y a 10 fois plus d'articles où on lit Kiske en train de se plaindre de Weikath que d'articles où Weikath descend Kiske .... :D :D
On a presque l'impression que ca l'arrangerait qu'on reparle de lui même en mal, pourvu qu'on parle de lui.

Ceci étant dit , c'est un vrai baratineur comme 95% des gens de ce métier ... il va nous sortir un album d'Helloween sans Helloween d'ici 2 ans en racontant qu'il n'aime plus le Métal mais qu'il le fait tout simplement parce que c'est un homme libre.
Mais je l'aime bien.
(Quand on pense qu'il n'a que "tout juste" 40 ans... le gars il a connu le top de sa carriere à 20 ans , un truc de dingue, mais qui explique pas mal de choses).
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

J'aurai toujours beaucoup d'admiration pour ce chanteur et son oeuvre, quoiqu'il dise ou quoiqu'il balance. :up: C'est un des "grands" chanteurs du circuit.
Miki

Metal playmobil
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ArabicA a écrit :Je l'aime bien ce mec-là moi .... mais finalement y a certains trucs sur lesquels j'ai du mal à tilter.
Par exemple, ça fait 20 ans qu'il balance partout que Weikath a tout fait pour le descendre etc ..... et moi j'ai l'impression qu'il y a 10 fois plus d'articles où on lit Kiske en train de se plaindre de Weikath que d'articles où Weikath descend Kiske .... :D :D
On a presque l'impression que ca l'arrangerait qu'on reparle de lui même en mal, pourvu qu'on parle de lui.
Mais clair, ça doit faire 10 ans que Weikath n'en a plus rien à foutre de Kiske, alors que ce dernier n'arrête pas de descendre les uns et les autres à la moindre occasion, on sent bien une rancune tenace pour ne pas dire plus.
Bon, d'un autre côté la question revient toujours dans les interviews, ça aide pas :D
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Pareil, quand il raconte qu'il ne suit pas trop ce que font ses anciens camarades de Helloween, à qui il va faire gober ça ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
demodefontenay
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par demodefontenay »

A quand son retour dans HELLOWEEN :lol: :bravo:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Allez, encore une petite interview pour le fun, où bien sûr il parle de HELLOWEEN.

http://www.solidrock.gr/index.php/lang- ... kiske-1008
Répondre