SCARVE : The Undercurrent

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
mad_management
Spiral Architect
Spiral Architect

Message par mad_management »

Le 4ème album de SCARVE, "The Undercurrent" sortira le 02/04/2007 via Listenable / PIAS.

TRACKLISTING :

01 endangered
02 imperceptible armageddon
03 senseless
04 the plundered
05 assuming self
06 fathomless descent
07 a few scraps of memories
08 rebirth

" Endangered ", premier extrait de cet album est
disponiblesur la page My Space du groupe
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Cool ! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Espérons que le groupe ne souffre pas des changements de line-up !

(ce sujet ne mériterait-il pas d'être dans Revelation ?? :ange: )
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
mad_management
Spiral Architect
Spiral Architect

:cheers:

Listenable Records vous propose de pré-commander "The Undercurrent"
et ainsi de recevoir le CD quelques jours avant sa sortie en magasin.

Tarif pour livraison France:
- 13,50 EUROS PORT PAYE

Tarif pour livraison Europe:
- 15 EUROS PORT PAYE

Une offre T-Shirt + CD est également disponible (quantité limitée)
aux tarifs de 22 EUROS (France) et 25 EUROS (Europe)

Pour commander, rendez-vous sur le MySpace Listenable
mad_management
Spiral Architect
Spiral Architect

La sortie de "The Undercurrent" est reportée en magasin au 10/04
à cause d'un retard de fabrication...

Raison de plus de profiter de l'offre de pré-commande qui sera
envoyée le 06/04 ou de venir vous procurer les CDs au Killer Fest
le 06/04 ou à la soirée spéciale organisée au Black Dog (Paris) le 07 avril...

Plus d'infos sur cette soirée :
en cliquant ici
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

il péte le morceau en écoute!

Vivement que je chope l'album la semaine prochaine! :bang:
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

Le deuxième chanteur, Pierrick est parti de Scarve il y a un mois. Il chante (et joue de la guitare aussi je crois) aussi, et maintenant surtout, dans PHAZM. A priori les propos tenus dans un hard rock magazine sur son implication dans Scarve et Phazm ont donné l'alerte au sein du groupe nancéen qui a jugé plus sain de se séparer de Pierrick.

Le groupe dit être en phase de renaissance après quelques mois de galères. Le fait que Lawrence Mackory ait chanté seul sur un morceau de The Undercurrent, et le départ de Pierrick sont des signes de cette renaissance.

Le groupe a reçu des démos de chanteurs mais rien n'est décidé pour le moment. A priori ceci n'affecte pas les prestations prévues au Hellfest et au Graspop.
Modifié en dernier par painkillerqueen le 05 juin 2007, 15:01, modifié 1 fois.
Pierre-Jean (Yoda)
Snaggletooth
Snaggletooth

Message par Pierre-Jean (Yoda) »

Tiens donc ! Je croyais que les Nancéens avaient splitté !?
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Quelle supriiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Fully
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Fully »

guardianoftheblind a écrit :Quelle supriiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee :D
la surprise c'est qu'ils vont assurer les dates du Hellfest et du Graspop
Fully
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Fully »

la réponse de Dirk au départ de Pierrick (et à ses déclarations...)
qui sera derrière les fûts au Hellfest, Dirk ou Gilles?
SCARVE drummer Dirk Verbeuren has issued another statement following the departure of singer Pierrick Valence:
"What's up folks? It's been a while, but finally I'm back with some blasting news!

Let's begin with Scarve... our latest album The Undercurrent has received an excellent response from press and fans alike, proving that despite some recent line-up changes, we're still very much alive and kicking! As a matter of fact, Scarve will be performing at the Hellfest and Graspop festivals later this month. Find out more on our brand new official webpage, courtesy of mastermind Dan McCaulley.

Now on to the new SOILWORK record which is in the process of being mixed. The rough versions I've heard so far sound extremely enticing, to say the least! This album is going to have a very natural, warm, yet powerful production, and that counts for the drums too. As for Speed's vocals, they will make you crap your diapers! I honestly can't wait till this monster is done. Meanwhile, don't miss our upcoming festival appearances at Hard Rock Laager and Ilosaari Rock. All details are on the official Soilwork website.

You know I love to blast, and I know you love that shit too! So better make sure to catch Inventory Of Fixtures, the new Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition album which is out now on Bizarre Leprous Productions. There’s also a vinyl version limited to 500 copies which can be ordered from EveryDayHate Records. This record will grind you to the bone!

To end this update with some less relevant news, I'll take a moment to clarify a few things in regards to ex-Scarve vocalist Pierrick Valence’s most recent declarations. First off, I fully contributed to the writing of The Undercurrent. Pierrick’s statement regarding my involvement in the making of this album is completely untrue; then again, his total absence at our rehearsals probably explains his ignorance. In an attempt to slander me, Pierrick made another false statement about my abruptly and carelessly leaving my band and my country. The fact is, I’m still an official Scarve member, and I left my native Belgium in 1988. I moved from France last year because I got married; no other reason. Despite the consequences of this personal choice, which transcend far more than Scarve, I’m still very involved in and enthusiastic about the band I co-formed in 1993.

Pierrick’s one-sided attitude comes as no surprise. Once this was an issue Scarve handled behind closed doors; now it’s out in the open. As his first serious band, we’ve supported Pierrick for seven years, yet he still feels the need to slander us, hence our relief about his departure.

Should anyone question my passionate devotion to the underground scene, please feel free to explore the discography and media sections of this site and check out some of the bands I’ve been working with!

As for the requested goodbye: adieu Pierrick. Stay tuned for more news coming up very soon!"

Scarve's new album, The Undercurrent, is available via Listenable Records.
Répondre