SAVAGE CIRCUS - Thomen Stauch viré

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

"After the recent events at the Rengsdorf Rock & Blues Festival and the Rock Am Schloss Festival the band sees no perspective any more to go on with our drummer Thomen Stauch [ex-BLIND GUARDIAN]. Therefore we immediately release him from all duties.

"Even though we are aware of his personal situation we cannot ignore the fact anymore that he is still not able to carry out his duties for SAVAGE CIRCUS.

"Already in summer 2005 Thomen started to cancel most of his all planed out promotional activities. In 2006 he canceled the Japanese shows and wasn't part of any other activity for the whole year. We gave him this entire year to solve his situation because we deeply hoped that he would be able to recover and to get back into pace again. But instead in spring this year Thomen almost canceled the CIRCLE II CIRCLE tour. Now he canceled two festival shows with extremely short notice again...

"We are very sorry, but we cannot take this any more. We supported and backed Thomen up for over 2 1/2 years by now, but as sad as it is we must face that it is just not going anywhere. Even though we still do have a lot of understanding for his situation, we cannot allow the unintended but yet serious damage he is doing to the band in which all of us invest so much energy and work. We do want SAVAGE CIRCUS to happen, but we cannot see it happen with Thomen any more.

"We are not looking back in anger, we'd rather like to look into the future. The production of the 'Dreamland Manor' follow-up is not dramatically affected by this, but we will need some time to decide and work in a worthy replacement, who will be anounced shortly. Therefore the release date will move to early 2008.

"We wish Thomen well and hope, that he will find his way."
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il ne participait pas à l'écriture des morceaux?
Bon, le prochain sonnera moins comme Blind Guardian alors... et (encore) plus comme Iron Savior :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Herr Zed
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Herr Zed »

Ouaip, et c'est bien pour cela qu'ils se dirigent vers les oubliettes :diable:
Brothers of Metal
Know no masters
Metal is our religion
Take it to the grave...
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Mike Terrana dans Savage Circus

Message par Pierre »

Il remplace donc Thomen Stauch au pied levé... Ce groupe perd définitivement tout intérêt, donc :/

SAVAGE CIRCUS members Jens Karlsson (vocals), Emil Norberg (lead guitar) and Piet Sielck (guitar, bass, backing vocals) has issued the following statement:

"After all it's time for some good news again. SAVAGE CIRCUS is happy to present our new official drummer, Mr. Mike Terrana. Known from great bands like AXEL RUDI PELL, RAGE, YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN and MASTERPLAN not only to the metal community, Mike is a versatile artist with a very unique style of his own. Exactly this style along with his great character makes the MIGHTY TROLL a perfect match. Mike, welcome aboard!

"But that's not all! After being our unofficial bass guitarist for over a year it is more than due to make Yenz Leaonhardt an official member, too. This has been in our heads for a long time, but being lazy bastards we never came up with an announcement. Yenz is known from playing with or in bands like LACRIMOSA, KINGDOME COME, STORMWARRIOR and IRON SAVIOR. Needless to say that Yenz is a great person. Yenz, welcome aboard officially!

"Now with the completion of the CIRCUS we are ready for action again. Work on the new record runs at full throttle and release is scheduled for early 2008 followed by various live performances.

"All of us are totally happy about this great lineup, which already brings so much energy to the band."

SAVAGE CIRCUS' current lineup:

Jens Carlsson (lead vocals)
Emil Norberg (guitar)
Piet Sielck (guitar, backing vocals)
Yenz Leonhardt (bass guitar, backing vocals)
Mike Terrana (drums, percussion)

SAVAGE CIRCUS last month announced the departure of drummer Thomen Stauch (ex-BLIND GUARDIAN) due to personal differences.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Quelle surprise. :D

Il lui manquait encore un groupe allemand dans lequel il n'a pas joué!
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
xavpower
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

Message par xavpower »

dite moi !!
mike terrana c'est bien le nouveau batteur de masterplan?
replica powerrrrrrrrrrr !!
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Re: Mike Terrana dans Savage Circus

Message par Talasquin »

Pierre a écrit :Il remplace donc Thomen Stauch au pied levé... Ce groupe perd définitivement tout intérêt, donc :/
+1 :(

Et doublement dégoûté qu'ils aient annulé au Pestpop du coup.
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
hevydevy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par hevydevy »

Pourquoi ? Je l'aime bien Terrana moi :)
Herr Zed
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Herr Zed »

xavpower a écrit :dite moi !!
mike terrana c'est bien le nouveau batteur de masterplan?
En effet. :)

M'enfin, quel que soit le nom du remplaçant, c'est surtout le départ de Thomen Stauch qui porte un sale coup au groupe... :(
Brothers of Metal
Know no masters
Metal is our religion
Take it to the grave...
tiamat
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

Message par tiamat »

Mais je croyais que c'était le projet de Thomen... C'est à n'y rien comprendre.
Poison Apples - Hard N' Roll parisien : http://www.myspace.com/poisonapplesrock
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Pareil pour moi.

En plus au fil des interviews et à l'écoute de l'album, on sentait bien l'envie de Stauch de retrouver l'esprit du Blind Guardian des débuts (rien que le chanteur déjà...)

Menfin, encore un groupe sympa qui du coup perd tout son intérêt du fait du départ de son membre le plus emblématique. Ca doit être l'effet Terrana.
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
ilungara
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par ilungara »

Et du coup T. Stauch va se monter un autre groupe genre "Blind G. v3.0" ? :D

(Surtout qu'échanger Terran contre Stauch :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ , les problèmes perso devaient être vraiment compliqués !)
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

je comprends plus rien là,

Savage Circus ce n'était pas le groupe de Stauch, fondé par lui ? :help:

En tous cas l'orientation musicale risque d'évoluer ...
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Initialement, le groupe a été fondé par Thomen et Piet Sielck. Il y a un mois, Thomen s'est quand même fait débarquer parce que les autres en avaient marre de ses problèmes personnels qui ont causé de nombreuses annulations de concerts (dont le Pestpop). Apparemment, ce n'était pas lui qui détenait les droits sur le nom Savage Circus...
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

La réponse de Thomen... En fait, il essaie de calmer le jeu et d'éviter les polémiques:

Drummer Thomas "Thomen" Stauch (ex-BLIND GUARDIAN) has posted the following statement on SAVAGE CIRCUS' forum regarding his departure from the group:

"Since the foundation of SAVAGE CIRCUS you all have been so loyal to the band and their members that I cannot accept further as you become witnesses of such a mud battle. All here read commentaries are nice meant by you all surely, may they be negative like positive, but this here must find an end, since you can only speculate, of course, what really happened behind the scenes.

Perhaps it was a mistake from me to immediately respond on the band's statement in the public. But maybe it was just a human reaction on reading their comments and reasons about the separation in forums and several websites first. That's why from now on I'll keep everything respecting this matter away from the public and have my own ways to clarify this matter internally between the band, Dockyard 1 and me.

"Nevertheless, fact is: For sure it wasn't the best and most elegant way to kick a bandmate out of the band. I'm still quite shocked and extremely disappointed from Piet, Jens and Emil.

"Since I, as already said before, extremely regret the way to have handled this matter in front of our fans' eyes, I made following decision:

"I will close all topics in the forums today that include this matter and I'll even delete my personal statement completely since I simply would not like that it is made public further. I hope you all can accept and respect my decision and it's also in your interest. Furthermore, I would like to ask you to not write any further commentaries about our separation since it consequently only leads to unnecessary, wrong speculations and to extreme disagreements under you fans. This doesn't make any sense, for none of us all.

"I, for me, hereby would gladly like to finish with the matter SAVAGE CIRCUS and would let it become a short part of my history.

"I hope SAVAGE CIRCUS will go their way and I wish the boys good luck for the distant future.

"Thanks a million to all you loyal bards out there! You rule!!! Thanks for all the support and believing in me throughout all those years!

"One thing to remember... I'm 100% fine and I'm ready to rock.......you'll hear from me, soon, that's for sure!!!"
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

Terrana ahhh il est partout celui la. :) :)
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Angs
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Angs »

il bouffe a tout les rateliers Terrana, il devrait monter un groupe avec Lande
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

terrana a participé a Metalium, Rage, .............
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Répondre