Triptykon (Tom Gabriel Fischer)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Everflow a écrit :C'est du Ginger, à la Celtic Frost quoi. :)
L'artiste c'est HR Giger et non Ginger, AHH on les voi les alcoolos de ginger ale! ;) :lol:
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

UP!
Personne n'a écouté l'album?? :euh:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Je ne l'ai pas encore bien assimilé, notamment à cause des morceaux qui sont souvent longs, mais pour l'instant j'aime pas trop. Une sorte de "Monotheist" en moins bien (déjà que j'aime pas trop le "Monotheist", alors celui-là, pour l'apprécier va falloir que j'attende un peu ! :D )
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
hallowedhail
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par hallowedhail »

Bon bah je découvre l'album en ce moment, c'est sûr que le style n'a pas changé et c'est pas pour me déplaire : ha ce son de guitare ! :up:
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

j'aime bien moi, sans non plus être fan, ça risque de donner en live je pense, niveau atmosphères et murs de guitares.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

brother of steel a écrit :Eux ils ont pas l'attitude :nul:
Nan, mais au moins ils sont pas dans un trip "ptits cons"
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Non, ce sont de très petits cons :mad:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Ika
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Ika »

Laa setlist du concert a Essen mercredi:

Crucifixus (Intro)
Goetia
Babylon Fell
Circle of the Tyrants
Abyss Within My Soul
Procreation (Of The Wicked)
Dethroned Emperor
Descendant
Necromantical Screams
The Usurper
Synagoga Satanae
The Prolonging
Winter (Outro)
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

WAHOOOO :amour: la moitié de la setlist c'est du vieux Celtic Frost, pourvu que ça donne ça au Summer Breeze!!! :euh: :rock:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un E.P. va prochainement sortir:
TRIPTYKON, the group formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Warrior, will follow its highly acclaimed debut album, "Eparistera Daimones", with the release of "Shatter", an all-new five-track EP, on October 25 (Europe) and October 26 (North America).

At a playing time of approximately 28 minutes, "Shatter" will consist almost entirely of previously unreleased music.

The EP's track listing is as follows:

01. Shatter
02. I Am The Twilight
03. Crucifixus

(Recorded during the "Eparistera Daimones" album sessions in 2009. "Crucifixus" appears in a newly mixed and mastered version.)

04. Circle Of The Tyrants (live)
05. Dethroned Emperor (live)

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
STEWAN
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEWAN »

61001_162264287124224_100000219628535_545718_6910663_n.jpg
[61001_162264287124224_100000219628535_545718_6910663_n.jpg[/attachment]

:rock: :rock: :rock:
quelques photos de CELTIC FROST venus voir VOIVOD en rehearsal il y a 25 ans de cela (1985) !!!
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
"We're anti-war, but pro-horror. Standing before the crimson altar, our minds melted as we gazed into the cosmic eye. Now we slay the stages of the universe with heavy riffs, paranoia-inducing trills and '70s fills"

http://templeofperdition.blogspot.com/
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

C'était après le légendaire World War III!
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le clip dark de "Shatter" :

Et voici un beau coffret vinyle :

* TRIPTYKON's "Eparistera Daimones" album on two picture vinyl discs, with gatefold cover, printed inner sleeves, and two posters

* The newly released "Shatter" five-track EP on picture vinyl, with regular sleeve and printed inner sleeve.

The box is made of heavy cardboard with matte finish, silver foil logo print and embossed TRIPTYKON sigil.

The picture vinyls are available exclusively in this box; they are not available separately. The box is limited to 500 hand-numbered copies worldwide.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Je vois pas ce qui attire les gens chez ce groupe :scratch: :scratch:
j'ai cru m'endormir sur ce titre à part les passages où il chuchotte et c'est limite risible!
Mais en gros :zzz:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je suis un peu du même avis, l'album m'a plus fait chier que autre chose (même si je reconnais qu'il dégage une atmosphère particulière et très sombre)
Ce genre de groupe c'est pas pour moi...

Pierre Desproges
jesus
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jesus »

tiens bah moi je l'ai trouvé excellent, comme quoi... ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Fischer a son propre blog : http://fischerisdead.blogspot.ca/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Fischer bosse sur le nouvel album ainsi qu'un autre projet :
TRIPTYKON — the group formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Fischer (a.k.a. Tom Gabriel Warrior) — is working on material for its sophomore full-length CD, tentatively due in early 2014.

In a series of online messages, Fischer states: "I am writing much music for the new album, however. As of right now, it is very dark and very varied.

"The title of the album, the artwork, and the general design have all been chosen. I do hope to see it finished approximately by the end of the year."

Regarding the approach to his guitar playing on the new TRIPTYKON material, Fischer said: "My guitar tone/sound will likely continue to evolve, albeit within the limits of a certain direction.

"My current guitar tone is the result of a continuous effort to achieve a tone which represents me, i.e., my emotional landscape, perfectly. I have never been able to identify more with my guitar tone than in recent years (on 'Monotheist' and, particularly, 'Eparistera Daimones' and the associated tours). I have spent some three decades pursuing this a tone/sound, and I feel etremely comfortable with it now, and I see little impetus to change it at this time. Above all, it yields the heaviness and darkness I seek. To me, this type of a continuous mutation within a certain frame of mind can best be explained when one looks at the three consecutive versions of the song 'Triumph Of Death'… The simple reason is that I am not 'youthful' anymore at this point in my life, and it is logical that my music and approach is thus different. I will turn 50 this year, and it would be utterly naive to expect that my sound is exactly the same 31 years after I started HELLHAMMER as a teenager. If it was, it would be an act, i.e., a lie… My 'aggression' is [still] there. It has changed, though. It is of a very different kind nowadays. If anything, it is far more profound."

In other news, Fischer has revealed that he is also working on "another musical project" which he promises is "equally dark and heavy on various levels."

He added: "There are only a handful of people who know of this project at this time.

"The new TRIPTYKON album is my priority. It is very likely that any other project will be completed only after it is finished."

"Shatter", the latest five-track EP from TRIPTYKON, sold around 500 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 90 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

"Shatter" was released on October 25, 2010 (Europe) and October 26, 2010 (North America).

At a playing time of approximately 28 minutes, "Shatter" consists almost entirely of previously unreleased music.
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

TRIPTYKON TO RELEASE SECOND ALBUM THROUGH PROWLING DEATH RECORDS/CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS IN APRIL 2014

Triptykon, the occult/avant-garde metal project formed by former Hellhammer/Celtic Frost singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Warrior after his exit from Celtic Frost in 2008, is proud to announce that the groups' second album, titled Melana Chasmata, will be released on April 14 (Europe) and April 15 (North America), 2014. The album's release will take place through a collaboration between the group's own label, Prowling Death Records Ltd., and renowned metal giant Century Media Records. This is the same label partnership already responsible for Celtic Frost's final album, Monotheist (2006), Hellhammer's Demon Entrails demo compendium (2008), and Triptykon's debut album, Eparistera Daimones, and Shatter EP (2010).

Melana Chasmata is evolving to be a vastly varied and strikingly dark and heavy album. The album's title may be translated, approximately, as "black, deep depressions/valleys".

Songwriting, arrangement, and recording sessions for Melana Chasmata have occurred, intermittently, since 2011. Among the music available for inclusion on the album are songs such as Boleskine House, Stasis, Gate To My Own Death, Demon Pact, Gehinnam, Tree Of Suffocated Souls, Unchristian Anthem, and many more. A final track listing for Melana Chasmata will be issued in due course, along with further details on both album and artwork.

Much like Eparistera Daimones, Melana Chasmata is being produced by Tom Gabriel Warrior and Triptykon guitarist V. Santura, and recorded and engineered by V. Santura at his own Woodshed Studio in Bavaria, Germany, as well as at Triptykon's bunker in Zurich, Switzerland.

Tom Gabriel Warrior: We have been working on Melana Chasmata for some three years, in various shapes and forms. It's not an easy album by any means, and to me personally it reflects an extremely complex gestation period, musically, spiritually, and, due to certain circumstances in my life, emotionally. At the same time, the album unquestionably reflects the continuity I was longing for so much during Celtic Frost's period of self-destruction and demise. Hearing Triptykon creating such utter darkness again and exploring the potential of these new songs has been incredibly invigorating and inspiring."

Triptykon consists of V. Santura (guitar, vocals), Norman Lonhard (drums, percussion), Vanja Slajh (bass), and Tom Gabriel Warrior (voice, guitars).

Triptykon Live 2014:

February 21 Bergen (Norway) – USF Verftet / Blastfest www.blastfest.no
April 13 Tilburg (The Netherlands) – 013 / Roadburn Festival www.roadburn.com
April 30 Tilburg (Germany) – Backstage / Dark Easter Metal Meeting

More dates are to be announced soon…
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

TRIPTYKON, the occult/avant-garde metal project formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Warrior after his exit from Celtic Frost in 2008, have announced that their second album, titled Melana Chasmata, will be released on April 14th (Europe) and April 15th (North America). The album's release will take place through a collaboration between the group's own label, Prowling Death Records Ltd., and Century Media Records. This is the same label partnership already responsible for Celtic Frost's final album, Monotheist (2006), Hellhammer's Demon Entrails demo compendium (2008), and Triptykon's debut album, Eparistera Daimones, and Shatter EP (2010).

Like its predecessor Eparistera Daimones, the album was produced by Triptykon's singer/guitarist Tom Gabriel Warrior and guitarist V. Santura and recorded and mixed at V. Santura's own Woodshed Studio in southern Germany as well as at Triptykon's rehearsal facilities in Zurich, Switzerland, in 2013 and 2014. Those who have already heard Melana Chasmata have described it as "atmospheric, dark, diabolical, and dramatic", "diverse, epic, and doomy, but on an entirely different level", "a fierce boulder of abhorrence", or "very heavy and yet very aesthetic at the same time".

Melana Chasmata will feature the following nine songs, at a playing time of around 67 minutes:

'Tree Of Suffocating Souls'
'Boleskine House'
'Altar Of Deceit'
'Breathing'
'Aurorae'
'Demon Pact'
'In The Sleep Of Death'
'Black Snow'
'Waiting'

Further new Triptykon music has been recorded, to be released as an EP or mini album later in 2014 or early in 2015.

Among other formats, the album will be released as a 32-page Mediabook (with lyrics and liner notes to every song, and with a special fold out poster), as a gatefold vinyl double album (with posters and large-format booklet), and for digital download. Additionally, Century Media is scheduled to issue a special box set, limited to 2000 copies. The box set will include the album, a Triptykon silver pendant, a poster, postcards, a Triptykon tote bag, and a cap.

To commemorate the unveiling of Melana Chasmata, Century Media will release a collector's gatefold 7" vinyl single, featuring the songs Breathing and Boleskine House. The single will be available on March 17th, and be limited to a pressing 1000 (of which 200 will be in red vinyl). Breathing and Boleskine House will also be available as a digital single (including the option for a digital booklet), and they will be streamed on YouTube and Soundcloud.

Melana Chasmata will be further distinguished by featuring, for the second time for Triptykon, the extraordinary art of legendary Swiss surrealist HR Giger. Following Eparistera Daimones, the group began to make arrangements for an entirely different cover for the second album. Completely unexpectedly, HR Giger approached Tom Gabriel Warrior in October of 2011 to express his appreciation of how Triptykon had used his art on the first album and to propose a continuation of the artistic collaboration. This development thus marks the first time any musical artist has worked with HR Giger on three albums (Celtic Frost's To Mega Therion, and Triptykon's Eparistera Daimones and Melana Chasmata), and it commemorates a collaboration that has now lasted for 30 years.

Melana Chasmata features Giger's dramatically mysterious Mordor VII (work no. 283, 100 x 70 cm, acrylic on wood, 1975) as a front cover and Giger's Landschaft XVI [Landscape XVI] (work no. 209, 100 x 70 cm, acrylic on paper on wood, 1972) as gatefold art.

After a lengthy hiatus, Triptykon will return to the stage this year to promote Melana Chasmata. Among the concerts so far scheduled are appearances at the celebrated Roadburn Festival, at Rock Hard Festival, and, pending the issuance of the proper visas by US authorities, Triptykon's return to the United States for an exclusive appearance at Maryland Death Fest.

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore HR Giger pour le visuel :up:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Deux extraits là :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ICMSAAK/
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Tom demande aux fans de ne pas acheter la box de l'album, une idée de CM non souhaitée par le groupe :
"The box set with extra items, limited to an edition of 2000, contains the mediabook edition of the album. It is not a Triptykon product, however, but a Century Media idea (much like the 10" box is a Nuclear Blast-only edition). I strongly dislike the CM box, and it is my personal recommendation to Triptykon's fans not to purchase it.

"CM have licensed the rights for the album and can thus market it as they wish, but that doesn't mean there are merits in such a limited edition venture. I personally feel it is in bad taste and does not represent Triptykon. All items which are officially issued by Triptykon (i.e., the mediabook CD, the pendant, and the tote bag) will be available separately through the usual outlets, so there is no need to support such a cheap and ill-fitting marekting venture."

Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Yep, belle preuve d'intègrité encore une fois de la part du père Tom G. Warrior. :cheers:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Ouaip, c'est beau de lire encore des trucs comme ça! :up:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

2 titres en écoute :

Pierre Desproges
Répondre