Cavalera Conspiracy, 2ème album : Blunt Force Trauma

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le deuxième album des frères Cavalera est terminé, ça risque d'envoyer sec.
I Heart Guitar: I hear you've also just recently finished a new CAVALERA CONSPIRACY CD?

Max: Yeah! It's very explosive. A lot of fast songs, short songs, like a minute and a half. So it's a little bit like "Reign In Blood" or MINOR THREAT. Igor is playing like crazy, really really hungry to play fast and aggressive, so he's in his best shape that I've seen him since the SEPULTURA days. It turned out to be a very explosive CD and it's going to surprise people. I think it makes the first album sound like pop music!
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Enfin ! En esperant qu'il déchire autant que le premier !
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Bonne nouvelle effectivement ! Le premier avait été une sacrée bonne surprise ! :bang:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Max dit que la reformation de Sepultura avec lui et Igor a failli avoir lieu l'an dernier, mais aurait capoté pour des histoires de business avec Andreas Kisser :

http://hangout.altsounds.com/features/1 ... ulfly.html
Altsounds.com: How do you feel about the constant question of whether the classic SEPULTURA lineup is going to reunite?

Max: It almost happened last year; I actually called Andreas [Kisser, SEPULTURA guitarist] myself and talked to him about it because I wanna do it, and I said, "We should do it, man. It's the time," and he said, "Let's do it." The next thing I know he has all these crazy demands, involving all these people that work for them and having him be the boss of everything, and I said, "That's not how it's gonna be if it's gonna happen," and he started talking a lot about money and shit like that so I backed off. It's not about the money, it's about the name of the band and showing people what we were about when we were together, so now I'm not so sure. I don't know if it's gonna happen, I'm not worried about it, I think once people hear the new CAVALERA CONSPIRACY album they are going to forget about the reunion, because it's really powerful stuff.
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Ça finira par se faire un jour ou l'autre, j'en suis sûr.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Mouais, je sais pas trop du coup... Bizarre quand même cette histoire... :mouais: :(
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Si c'est pour refaire un "Roots" alors qu'ils s'abstiennent :D
ImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sinon ils pourraient faire du Cavalera Conspiracy avec le line-up reformé de Sepultura. :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau morceau live :

Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Il est bien laid quand même. :D
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Qui, Max ou le morceau?? :D
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

J'attendais la question. :D Ce à quoi je réponds bien entendu les deux. :diable:

Nan mais regardez moi c'est merdes moulées sur le crâne.... :beurk:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Vaut mieux que ce soit moulé que démoulé hein :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Quand je vois ça j'ai des doutes.... :D
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Tain sérieux changez d'avatar les chibres, on sait plus qui à on parle :lol: :amour:
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

L'avantage, c'est qu'avec cette légère difference, quand on parle un à un on a l'impression de voir l'image du chibre bouger. :D Boooing, booooing! 8-)
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

sinon "qui à on parle" ça veut rien dire
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

C'est pour ça que j'ai écrit QUAND ON PARLE, ou "quand nous parlons" si tu veux. :diable:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les détails de Blunt Force Trauma, sortie en mars.
CAVALERA CONSPIRACY — the project featuring former SEPULTURA members Max (guitar, vocals) and Igor Cavalera (drums) — has set "Blunt Force Trauma" as the title of its second album, due in March via Roadrunner Records. The CD was once again tracked with Logan Mader (ex-MACHINE HEAD/SOULFLY guitarist), who co-produced the LP with Max. Logan also mixed the follow-up to the band's debut album, "Inflikted", which has sold less than 50,000 copies in the United States since its March 2008 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

The brothers Cavalera co-founded SEPULTURA, the Brazilian metal band that redefined and established the genre outside of the U.S. and Europe. After Max exited the band, there was a rift between himself and his brother, one that was eventually repaired through the redemptive power of music. Some time had passed and Max and Igor were unable to resist the musical pull in their magnetic fields and their musical collaboration was renewed. The duo are back for round two with CAVALERA CONSPIRACY.

CAVALERA CONSPIRACY's lineup is filled out by guitarist Marc Rizzo, who plays with Max in SOULFLY, and bassist Johnny Chow.

"Blunt Force Trauma" track listing:

01. Warlord
02. Torture
03. Lynch Mob
04. Killing Inside
05. Thrasher
06. I Speak Hate
07. Target
08. Genghis Khan
09. Burn Waco
10. Rasputin
11. Blunt Force Trauma

An audio recording of CAVALERA CONSPIRACY performing a brand new song, "Warlord", during the band's October 11, 2010 appearance at the SWU Music and Arts Festival at the Maeda Farm in Itú (about 43.5 miles away from São Paulo), Brazil can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.

In an interview with Triple J's "The Racket", Max Cavalera stated about the sophomore album from CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, "Yeah, [we] just got done [in May], so I just got back from the studio. It's finished. We recorded 15 songs, 13 being originals for the album, and then we did a BLACK SABBATH cover, 'Electric Funeral', that's gonna come out on a Metal Hammer compilation in Europe. And we did a BLACK FLAG cover, a song called 'Six Pack'. We also had a collaboration with Roger [Miret] from AGNOSTIC FRONT — he sings on a song called 'Lynch Mob' that we did together in the studio in L.A.; he flew to L.A. to do this collaboration. I was really proud because, to me, Roger is like the godfather of New York hardcore; AGNOSTIC FRONT is one of the pioneer bands of the whole New York hardcore scene, so it was like recording with a legend of hardcore. The CAVALERA album is really intense; that's all I can say about it. It makes the first album sound like pop music."

Regarding the songwriting and recording process for the new CAVALERA CONSPIRACY album, Max said, "I wrote a lot of the stuff and I sent it to Brazil to [Igor] in the form of a CD — like four tracks of the riffs — so that he would be familiarized with the songs by the time I got to the studio. And then I brought another CD with me, which was, like, newer songs I had just got done [writing] for the album. And everything else we did in the studio together — me and him there on the spot. I told him the idea of making a very intense album with some songs being only a minute and a half, so it's a cross [between] MINOR THREAT and SLAYER and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY. So the idea was really cool — Igor really liked that — and from that point on, the album just grew and song after song, every day a new song came in. And I'm really happy with it. I think people are gonna be blown away when they hear it. I think it's a pretty cool album."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Sortie prévue pour le 29 mars, avec une pochette très détaillée:

à moins que ça ne soit un fake...
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Originale et novatrice. :yeah: :D
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

DeathRider
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par DeathRider »

Bof je trouve ça trop répétitif. Ca partait d'un riff pas si mal mais je peux pas.....
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album est sorti avec un DVD live des Eurockéennes :

CD:

01. Warlord
02. Torture
03. Lynch Mob
04. Killing Inside
05. Thrasher
06. I Speak Hate
07. Target
08. Genghis Khan
09. Burn Waco
10. Rasputin
11. Blunt Force Trauma
12. Psychosomatic *
13. Jihad Joe *
14. Electric Funeral *

* Bonus tracks

DVD - Live at Les Eurockéennes Festival, Belfort, France - July 5, 2008 (except *):

01. Inflikted
02. Sanctuary
03. Territory
04. Terrorize
05. The Doom Of All Fires
06. Inner Self/Nevertrust
07. Arise/Dead Embryonic Cells
08. Desperate Cry/Propaganda
09. Wasting Away
10. Black Ark
11. Holiday In Cambodia/Biotech Is Godzilla
12. Hearts Of Darkness
13. Refuse/Resist
14. Troops Of Doom
15. Must Kill
16. Roots Bloody Roots
17. Sanctuary (music video) *

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour l'anecdote, Jairo Guedz l'ancien guitariste de Sepultura a rejoint Cavalera Conspiracy sur scène au Brésil récemment :

Répondre