Michael "Mike" Scaccia (Ministry / Rigor Mortis) 1965-2012

Rendons hommage au talent des artistes qui nous ont quittés.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

Mike Scaccia est mort sur scène lors d'un concert de Rigor Mortis cette nuit... Perte tragique d'un guitariste excellent.

Voilà ce que j'ai trouvé sur le forum de rig talk
Just heard from Rottingcorpse (Martin), he's at the Rigor Mortis show at the Rail Club in Ft Worth, said Scaccia passed out on stage, then no pulse, just texted me and said he died. Crazy!!!

Dude was in Ministry too, sad, don't know if it was drugs or health issues, but that's just nuts to die suddenly on stage like that...
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

J'ai vu ça sur facebook ce matin... :rip:
kingdavid of steel a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

bordel,un de plus.... :(
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

argh.. paix à son âme.
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

R.I.P.
Mourir sur scène, belle mort, mais un peu jeune. :/ :/ :/
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Oh putain...coup dur... Je crois bien que le concert en plus était un concert lors de la soirée d'anniversaire du chanteur.

Merde alors... RIP :,( :,( :,( Triste triste nouvelle.
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

:o :,( :nul:
RIP

Crever comme ça d'un coup sur scène... :/
houguerr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par houguerr »

Triste nouvelle , surtout sur scène toute la salle devait être choquée . RIP :(
ride the night like you ride the lightning

Across the rainbow bridge to Valhalla
Odin's waiting for me
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

il a realisé le reve de Dalida...
heavydevy01
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par heavydevy01 »

Il aura été l'auteur d'un de mes albums cultes, le premier Rigor mortis :bang: :bang: :bang: Un putain de bon guitariste.

C'est un peu jeune 47 ans, c'est vrai...
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Putain la merde! :(

RIP... :,(
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Merde ça craint, il est mort sur le vif au moins. :rip:
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

En plus ils écrivaient du nouveau matos depuis quelques temps, et ça avait l'air prometteur...
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

L'album était quasiment fini et devait sortir en début d'année. Du coup va peut-être falloir attendre un peu. :/
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

:/ :/
Pour le coup, je me remets le premier Rigor Mortis.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

Merde, moi qui attendait un nouvel album de Rigor Mortis. ça fait bizarre je me revois parler avec lui au KIT il y a 2 ou 3 ans, c'est jeune quand même pour mourir.
demodefontenay
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par demodefontenay »

Mike Scaccia R.I.P.
Le guitariste de Ministry, Mike Scaccia est mort sur scène lors d'un concert au Texas samedi. Il avait 47 ans. Le leader du groupe, Al Jourgensen, a confirmé la nouvelle sur Facebook : "Je viens de perdre mon petit frère et mon meilleur ami… Mikey n'était pas seulement le meilleur guitariste sur terre, mais il était vraiment très, très proche de notre famille - et j'ai le cœur brisé aujourd'hui. Nos vies ont changé pour toujours. Les mots me manquent pour exprimer ce que ce mec représentait pour ma famille, ma carrière......tout." "Repose en paix mon frère, mon ami, mon cœur. Priez pour Mike Scaccia et Jenny, sa femme, ses enfants, sa famille."
Scaccia jouait à l'occasion de l'anniversaire du chanteur de Rigor Mortis, Bruce Corbitt au Rail Club à Fort Worth. Scaccia a fait un malaise peu de temps après avoir demandé aux organisateurs d'éteindre les lampes stroboscopiques. Il a été immédiatement transporté à l'hôpital, qui n'a pu que constater son décès, le malaise aurait été provoqué par une maladie cardiaque.
Scaccia faisait partie du groupe Rigor Mortis avant de rejoindre Ministry en 1989, il a réintégré Rigor Mortis en 2003
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Al Jourgensen lui rend hommage :
MINISTRY mainman Al Jourgensen has released the following statement regarding the passing of the band's guitarist, Mike Scaccia:

"I just lost my lil' brother and my best friend. The 13th Planet compound is devastated, completely in shock and shattered. Mikey was not only the best guitar player in the history of music, but he was a close, close, close part of our family — and I just lost a huge chunk of my heart today. Our lives are forever changed. Life without Mikey is like orange juice without pulp — kind of bland. I have no words to express what this guy meant to me, my family, my career... everything!

"Get to know his lead parts — for they are in the pantheon of music! Unfortunately, most of you didn't get to know Mikey's soul — which is in the pantheon of humanity. He is my hero, my friend and my idol. Mikey was always beside me — my right-hand man — through thick and thin, the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful.

"Rest in peace my brother, my friend, my heart.

"Please pray for Mike Scaccia and Jenny, his wife and their children, and his family."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

E-BLAST BLOG - On l'annonçait il y a peu, le guitariste de RIGOR MORTIS et de MINSITRY, entre autres groupes est mort sur scène. Nous lui rendons un bref hommage, car son jeu est définitivement unique en son genre, et ses riffs ont brisé la nuque de pas mal de fans de gros son qui démonte. RIP Monsieur Scaccia.

http://www.eblastshop.fr/blog/2012/12/2 ... r-scaccia/
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

oh non,si même Nathaniel utilise aussi "gros son" c'est que la fin du monde bien eu lieu et on ne s'en ai même pas aperçu :,(
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

Laisse moi kiffer la vibes avec mon Mike.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Divers hommages...

RIGOR MORTIS :
RIGOR MORTIS and WARBEAST frontman Bruce Corbitt spoke to Jay Nanda of the San Antonio Metal Music Examiner about the passing of MINISTRY and RIGOR MORTIS guitarist Mike Scaccia, who died on December 22 while performing with RIGOR MORTIS at The Rail Club in Fort Worth, Texas at Corbitt's 50th-birthday celebration.

"If I picked the one most important person of my life, not counting my own family and brother, it would be Mike Scaccia," Corbitt said. "I've said it from the beginning: I would've never been in a band or started singing in a band if I didn't become friends with Mike. And now here I am 30 years later, I'm still doing tours and making albums. I owe everything to him. Because when I met him, I was just a fan, into music. I had dreams like everybody. Veteran air guitarist, but never bothered to learn to play an instrument and kind of too shy to try to sing. But we became close friends, and I realized this was a guy that was put on this earth to play his guitar. Somebody with greatness, who had a gift. I wanted to be in a band with him so bad because he would make us all look good. I didn't even know how to sing, but somehow, because I had long hair (and) I could party all night. [laughs] It's a true story. That's kind of how I got the job. I'm talking about our first band called SPECTRUM. It didn't last too long, and Mike went his own way. We stayed in touch here and there, but a few years later, when he started RIGOR MORTIS with Casey Orr and Harden Harrison, again I wanted to be in a band with Mike so bad, I did everything I could. He was such a humble guy. He was never going to brag about himself, but I always said, "Man, I'm Mike Scaccia's No. 1 fan," and I sure didn't have any trouble going out and telling everyone what a great guitarist he is. I'm going to miss him every day for the rest of my life."
He added: "When you've got someone like that with such a talent to not have an ego at the same time, that's a rare combination. You just don't find that very often. That's the thing, you know. Such a great guy, great friend. He had such a sense of humor. He made our lives more fun when we were around him. He was such a family-oriented guy with his parents and his sisters and his wife and kids. Can't say anything bad about Mike Scaccia, man, you know? He was always there for everyone, and I'm blessed to have known him."

Regarding the circumstances behind Mike's passing, Bruce said: "Now, looking back, at first, you're like, 'Wow, what if I would have not asked him to play on my birthday? Would this have happened? Would he still be here?' It's a 32-year-old friendship — agreeing to give up some time for Christmas with his family to come practice with us and do a show. And then we're on stage together; it was going to be one of the best shows I remember. There's just so many, but at the time, everyone was in great spirits, celebrating. And the new material, that was what's so cool. We got to play some of these new songs with Mike. And that's the thing. You never understand why this happened, but I think I said that last night, if Mike himself could have wrote the perfect ending, this would be it. He was still gripping that guitar, and we took it out of his hands when we were trying to help him. It's a devastating thing to deal with and see, but over time, I'm going to be thankful that it happened the way it happened — as bad as that sounds. I don't know. I'm glad I was by his side 'till the very last minute."
GWAR :
GWAR frontman Dave Brockie (a.k.a. Oderus Urungus) has posted the following message regarding the passing of MINISTRY and RIGOR MORTIS guitarist Mike Scaccia:

"The metal and music world in general lost a true legend this past week after the unexpected death of MINISTRY and RIGOR MORTIS guitar player Mike Scaccia. Mike collapsed during a RIGOR MORTIS gig in Dallas and never regained consciousness.

"We are stunned by this terrible, gut-wrenching event that unfortunately we are all-too-familiar with, having lost our brother, Cory Smoot, a little over a year ago. Our hearts go out to Mike's family and friends.

"Mike was a friend of ours and practically a brother to our longtime bass player, Casey Orr. He had tried to get Mike to play for GWAR a couple of times and Mike was always smart enough to turn him down. I completely understand why someone wouldn't want to subject themselves to what we go through, but still I always wondered what GWAR would have sounded like with Mike. But then we found Cory... then lost Cory... Ain't life a fucking bitch.

"If there is one thing I have realized in this last year, it's that the life we are given is incredibly precious and can be snatched away from us at any moment. You have to savor every drop and get every molecule of sweetness you can...and you have to protect and cherish all of your loved ones with every bit of strength your heart can muster. An easy task? No. But in order to give life meaning, it is one we must essay, endure, and triumph over.

"I don't think many would argue that Mike's trademark guitar sound jumpstarted MINISTRY and forged some of the most memorable sounds that legendary band ever created. The hugeness of MINISTRY made many miss Mike's groundbreaking work with RIGOR MORTIS, one of the seminal thrash metal acts to ever spurn the face of this bloody clod we call Earth. He was, quite simply, a guitar God.

"The GWAR family grieves deeply with the many friends, fans, and family that Mike left behind.

"Again our hearts go out to all who are suffering through this incredible loss, and I ask the GWAR family to help, if they can."
SOLITUDE AETURNUS :
John Perez of Texas doom metal veterans SOLITUDE AETURNUS has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding the passing of MINISTRY and RIGOR MORTIS guitarist Mike Scaccia:

"I am by no means the official spokesperson for the Dallas/Fort Worth metal scene, but I feel compelled to speak a few words about this all-too-shocking event.

"Scaccia meant so much to the world but he also meant even more to all of the metal community in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. No doubt people know of the great Darrell Abbott [PANTERA, DAMAGEPLAN] who was also from our scene, but it must be stated that 'round these parts, Scaccia's name was held in equal high esteem. Yesterday's heartfelt memorial service was a testament to this fact and brings to mind the bigger picture of what this is all about.

"People like Scaccia brings us all together in brotherhood and sisterhood through our shared love for music. This brings us together as a community and we bond and share with each other the gift of music.

"Scaccia made us all excited about metal music through his completely over-the-top approach to guitar and we all knew that he was the man to contend with when it came to blistering, 'bee wing' picking. But he was a complete musician and much more than just a thrash metal genius.

"For all of us fellow musicians in the area, he made us proud of the fact that we had not only one of the greatest guitarists in metal/rock history, but TWO of them! And how bizarre that Mike passed on stage, just as our other brother did years back. But we all rest just a little bit easier knowing that he went out doing what he was born to do and on home turf with his family and friends surrounding him.

"I know that my peers around the area are still mourning and still in shock over Mike's much-too-early passing, but we should all feel grateful that we had such a badass and all-round genuine guy to look up to right in our own backyard.

"Our prayers and thoughts are with his family, band mates and closest friends, and I know I can speak on behalf of all DFW metalheads when I say, 'Thanks for the inspiration and memories, Mike! You will not be forgotten.'

"Rest in peace."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre