Geoff Tate's Queensrÿche

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Singer Geoff Tate's (QUEENSRŸCHE) official Facebook page has been updated with the following message under the heading "Queensrÿche Starring Geoff Tate The Original Voice":

"This fall, Geoff Tate electric band will be releasing his new solo metal album on InsideOut Music, which features such labelmates as KING'S X, FATES WARNING, PAIN OF SALVATION and DREAM THEATER's frontman James LaBrie, and many others! Geoff Tate solo tour dates with ALICE COOPER beginning in November.

"Watch for the announcement of the upcoming 2013 QUEENSRŸCHE anniversary tour featuring an all-star lineup, starring Geoff Tate, the longtime creative and driving force behind the band, whose vocals can be heard on every QUEENSRŸCHE song ever released!"

(Blabbermouth)
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:lol: :,(

J'ai hâte de voir le line-up... ou pas. :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

on peut donc renommer le topic en "Queensrÿche se sépart en 2 groupes" (?) :mad:
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Geoff Tate's Queensrÿche et Queensrÿche of Fire! :amour: :amour: :amour:
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
rolfthetroll
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par rolfthetroll »

Rebellion of Queensrÿche
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

Queenstate ?
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
rolfthetroll
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par rolfthetroll »

Tant que c'est pas Queentetate ...
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Tient encore un tribute band ? :D
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Geoff TATE a annoncé son nouveau groupe :

* Geoff Tate - Vocals
* Rudy Sarzo (ANIMETAL USA, WHITESNAKE, QUIET RIOT, DIO, OZZY OSBOURNE) - Bass
* Bobby Blotzer (RATT) - Drums
* Glen Drover (MEGADETH, KING DIAMOND) - Guitar
* Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE) - Guitar
* Randy Gane – Keyboards

Le communiqué complet :

I’m sure the last few months have been very frustrating for you.
I know they have been for me.
There are so many questions and so few answers.

It is said that adversity makes one stronger. Well, I’m definitely in a better place now than I’ve ever been before. I feel very positive and excited.

The challenge, when you’re in a creative environment, is keeping things fresh and invigorating, and after working with the same people for thirty years, it gets very difficult—You walk into the room, and everybody knows what everyone is going to do. There’s no spark, the chemistry is very tried and true and you just keep coming up with the same ways of expressing yourself.

Today is a new day and I am thrilled to announce the new Queensrÿche.

Joining me are: Rudy Sarzo, Bobby Blotzer, Glen Drover, Kelly Gray and Randy Gane.

Together we shall embark on a new musical journey that will be a greater extension of where Queensrÿche has ever been.

With this new project, with these new people, it’s a whole new scene. There are new ideas, different musical backgrounds and a whole new set of parameters. Everyone has ideas you haven’t heard before, and everyone is throwing them against the wall and suddenly … the music has a whole new life.

I look forward to this new life and I hope to see you on tour as all of us come together and begin this new era.

Geoff Tate

(source Blabbermouth)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un club de mercenaires, honorables dans le cas de Rudy Sarzo et Glen Drover, même si c'est clairement juste pour un chèque.
+ 2 amis à Tate : son acolyte Kelly Gray qui jouait déjà (mal) dans Queensrÿche il y a 10 ans, et Randy Gane un musicien de session avec qui il jouait dans Myth, avant de rejoindre Queensrÿche.
+ Bobby Blotzer qui n'a absolument pas le niveau pour jouer les parties de Scott Rockenfield, incompréhensible ce choix... :scratch:

Ouais ben ça fait pas rêver.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tant que le procès ne sera pas mené à son terme, Geoff Tate pourra utiliser le nom Queensrÿche...
According to Christa Titus of Billboard.com, a Washington state judge ruled on Friday (October 19) that singer Geoff Tate — who was fired from the Seattle progressive rock band QUEENSRŸCHE after fronting it for three decades — may tour with his own version of the group until a lawsuit he filed against three former bandmates is settled.

Guitarist Michael Wilton, drummer Scott Rockenfield and bassist Eddie Jackson requested a motion for partial summary judgment September 21 to stop Tate from using the QUEENSRŸCHE name and associated imagery as the case proceeds to trial.

"QUEENSRŸCHE is disappointed in the denial of the motion to prevent our former vocalist from using our name, but we respect the court's decision to do so. That said, we apologize for any confusion to our fans that a second entity sharing our name may cause," Wilton, Rockenfield and Jackson said in a statement to Billboard.com. "We look forward to seeing all of you on the road and bringing you new QUEENSRŸCHE music in the near future. Thank you all for your continued support, and for now we will just have to let the rocking do the talking."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dans un élan désespéré d'attirer les (anciens?) fans de son côté, Tate annonce que sa version de Queensrÿche jouera Operation Mindcrime en entier... ce qu'ils ont déjà fait plein (trop) de fois ces dernières années.
QUEENSRŸCHE vocalist Geoff Tate will take his newly assembled version of the band on the road next year to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the group's epic 1988 release, "Operation: Mindcrime".

The tour — with dates slated to begin in April — will feature the arsenal of bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO), drummer Bobby Blotzer (RATT), guitarist Kelly Gray (MYTH) and keyboardist Randy Gane (MYTH), along with special guest appearances and plenty of surprises.

"It's great to be performing with all of these guys who have been true friends for years," comments Geoff. "Kelly, Randy and I formed MYTH more than 30 years ago and I've known Rudy and Bobby for several years as well. I think we are all inspired by the collaboration and couldn't be more excited to bring it to our fans next year."

The performance of "Operation: Mindcrime" next spring will cover all fifteen songs from the album including such fan favorites as "Revolution Calling", "Operation: Mindcrime", "I Don't Believe In Love" and the closing track, "Eyes Of A Stranger". It will also feature other selections from the QUEENSRŸCHE catalog, including songs from "Operation: Mindcrime II".
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

J'aurais bien aimé voir ça au moins une fois avec la formation "classique" quand même.

Mais c'est sûr que seul de son côté, et sans Dio dans le rôle de Dr. X, ça aura nettement moins de gueule.
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

tu as presque 10 ans de retard :
http://perso.numericable.fr/~fangface/C ... 202004.htm
c'était énorme!
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Ah mais je sais très bien qu'ils l'ont déjà interprété à plusieurs reprises, j'ai même dégoté les disques d'"Operation: LIVEcrime" et "Mindcrime At The Moore", mais je connaissais pas encore Queensrÿche en 2004 moi t'es marrant.
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

tu écoutais trop punk floyed!
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Evidemment j'y étais ! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

et tu avais les cheveux longs! :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un autre changement de line-up chez Geoff Tate, qui a remplacé Bobbly Blotzer par Simon Wright. :scratch:
The Geoff Tate-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE has signed a worldwide record deal with the Los Angeles-based independent label Cleopatra Records.

Although a lineup for Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE was originally announced in the fall of 2012, things have changed. The band will now feature Tate along with bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, DIO, WHITESNAKE, QUIET RIOT), guitarist Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE 1998-2001), keyboardist Randy Gane and new additions, guitarist Robert Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, HURRICANE) and drummer Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO, RHINO BUCKET).

Wright takes over for previously announced drummer Bobby Blotzer, who will be returning to RATT as an integral part of the band that made him famous.

"I'm very much looking forward to being involved in the QUEENSRŸCHE project with Geoff," states Wright. "I've always admired his singing and songwriting and working with Rudy Sarzo again is going to be cool! Between this and my other project, DIO DISCIPLES, I look forward to a very busy year!"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Paul Bostaph et Craig Locicero contribueront au prochain album de la version Geoff Tate.
D'autres guests son annoncés : KK Downing, Ty Tabor et Brad Gillis entre-autres.
Selon un communiqué du guitariste de Forbidden, Geoff Tate s'orienterait vers un album foncièrement Métal. :D :D :D
Guitarist Craig Locicero (FORBIDDEN, SPIRALARMS) and drummer Paul Bostaph (SLAYER, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, FORBIDDEN) are among the featured musicians on the forthcoming album from the new lineup of the Geoff Tate-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE. The CD, which is currently being mixed by Jason Slater, is due later in the year via the Los Angeles-based independent label Cleopatra Records.

Says Craig: "Whelp, I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag. Nikki Blakk [of the San Francisco, California radio station 107.7 The Bone] has announced that Paul Bostaph and I have played most of the music on Geoff Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE record. It is being mixed by Jason Slater as I type this and it is WAY HEAVIER then most anyone is expecting!

"Geoff and Jason have been nothing but awesome to us and it gave Paul and I a chance to contribute together on a metal record once again. I was working on it for a few weeks and play on every song. There are kick-ass solo contributions from Dave Meniketti [Y&T], Ty Tabor [KING'S X], Brad Gillis [NIGHT RANGER], K.K. Downing [JUDAS PRIEST] and Chris Cannella. As well as bass played by Rudy Sarzo and more drums from Simon Wright. It's some great company to be around and it was an honor to be a part of it.

"I know what the perception of the QUEENSRŸCHE camp is and I really don't give a f*ck. QUEENSRŸCHE was one of my favorite bands from the EP through 'Operation: Mindcrime'.

"When I was approached about doing the record, I did contemplate all of the turmoil, but I love a challenge. I accepted the challenge and think Geoff has a kick-ass record to deliver the fans...in spite of what some may expect. The songs are cool, classy and in some cases stupidly heavy!

"So there you have it. I am not in QUEENSRŸCHE, SPIRALARMS is still my baby with a killer record to be released very soon. So Geoff has a touring lineup ready to go this summer. I'm simply stoked to have put some my riffage in the mix with once of heavy metal's most recognizable and classic voices."

Although a lineup for Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE was originally announced in the fall of 2012, things have changed. The band will now feature Tate along with bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, DIO, WHITESNAKE, QUIET RIOT), guitarist Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE 1998-2001), keyboardist Randy Gane and new additions, guitarist Robert Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, HURRICANE) and drummer Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO, RHINO BUCKET).

Wright takes over for previously announced drummer Bobby Blotzer, who will be returning to RATT as an integral part of the band that made him famous.

Beginning in early April, Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE will be hitting the road to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the band's epic 1988 release, "Operation: Mindcrime", performing all fifteen songs from the album along with other well-known hits and rarities from the catalog they've compiled over the past 30 years.

"I try to surround myself with the best players available and feel our longtime fans deserve nothing less," says Tate. "I expect the forthcoming effort to be one of our best yet."

Tate, who was fired from QUEENSRŸCHE in June 2012 after fronting the group for three decades, last year sought to prevent his former bandmates from touring and operating under the QUEENSRŸCHE name without him. While ruling against Tate, the presiding judge determined that there was no legal hurdle in Tate also using the name with an all-new lineup of musicians. "I don't see any reason that Mr. Tate can't have the benefit, if he gets other members, of whatever name he uses of using the brand," Superior Court Judge Carol A. Schapira said during the July 13, 2012 court hearing. "I think [doing that would be] inherently confusing, although I'm sure the market can get these things sorted out," she added.

Last November, Tate released his first solo CD in over a decade titled "Kings & Thieves" (InsideOut Music) and toured with his solo band in support of the CD, which included dates with the legendary ALICE COOPER.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Ty Tabor je peux comprendre, mais Downing, Bostaph, Meniketti, Locicero ?
Pourquoi vont-ils se fourvoyer là-dedans ? :crazy:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Parcequ' ils n'ont pas de compte que Defenders of the Faith et ne savent donc pas ce qui est True de ce qui ne l'est pas.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Non c'est pas ce que j'insinuais (même si l'un recoupe probablement l'autre en un sens), ce que je voulais dire c'est que le style de sique habituel des intéressés n'a pas grand chose à voir avec la soupe de Tate.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Et Ty Tabor c'est de la soupe ? :D ça va faire plaisir à Coco !! :D :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Mr. Gig a écrit :Non c'est pas ce que j'insinuais (même si l'un recoupe probablement l'autre en un sens), ce que je voulais dire c'est que le style de sique habituel des intéressés n'a pas grand chose à voir avec la soupe de Tate.
J'avais compris !!! Je pense que c'est une façon pour Tate en ratissant large dans le monde du Métal (le Fm avec Gillis, le Heavy avec Downing, la fusion avec Tabor, le thrash avec Bostaph et Locicero) de gonfler la crédibilité de son projet et lui donner une dimension plus prestigieuse. ça fait moins "loser sur le retour".....
;)
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Répondre