Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Il s'agira d'un album plutôt conceptuel, de science fiction :
After touring the world for many years and making many highly acclaimed albums, former Iron Maiden frontman, Blaze Bayley, has started to create his eighth, and he hopes, his greatest ever studio album. For the first time he wants to offer his fans an insight into the creative part of this process.

Writing this project started in March of 2015. It is an album based on a science fiction story that Blaze is writing. He is still in the early stages of putting together the huge concept for this studio album, so he felt it would be a right time to give his fans the opportunity to get involved.

When pre-orders start on the 1st of September, fans will have the opportunity to opt in on an exclusive membership. As members, they will receive exclusive items and monthly email updates on the new album. These monthly updates will contain information on the development of the artwork, the album and song titles, videos of writing and recording sessions and rehearsals, and interviews with the musicians involved. When the album is released in March 2016, the members will also receive a printed magazine and a making of DVD. These items will be created by Blaze for the exclusive members to celebrate the journey he has taken with them.

Blaze will also give those fans a chance to talk with him during this process. For a few hours each month, he will be available for personal calls with the members to discuss the progress of the album and any other questions those fans may have. Some lucky fans will even have they’re voices on the album! Fans that are ultimate members will be able to take part in an exclusive competition. The winners voices will be a part of the dream song on the album.

Even though Blaze Bayley has always strived to keep his fans as involved and informed as possible, he is now taking it to a whole new level.

“Ive always had a strong interest in science and cosmology and A.I. and those subjects have featured in a lot of my songs on past albums. Now I’m taking this to the next level by having a complete concept album set 100 years into the future. This is a story that follows on from the ideas and songs I had on my first two solo albums, Silicon Messiah and Tenth Dimension. Im really excited about being able to have some of my fans involved so much at this stage of the process. There are always struggles, great moments, little bits of magic and some kind of crisis that happens during the process of making every one of my albums so far. I’m sure this one will be no different. I can’t wait to share these moments with the fans. I want to say a massive thank you to all my fans. Your support has made it possible for me to be independent and to continue making music. Now I will attempt make the best record I have ever made."

https://www.facebook.com/officialblazebayley

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cela reprend donc ce qu'il faisait sur ses 2 premiers albums solo (les 2 seuls que j'ai écouté :D).
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Confirmation :
British heavy metal vocalist Blaze Bayley (IRON MAIDEN, WOLFSBANE) has set "Infinite Entanglement" as the title of his eighth solo album, tentatively due in March 2016. Speaking to Rock-Radio UK last month, Bayley stated about the upcoming effort (hear audio below): "It's a concept album. My first solo album was influenced by science fiction and a lot of my favorite books and also things that are happening in science fiction and artificial intelligence — with 'Silicon Messiah'; that was my first one. And then I did a full concept album with my second solo album called 'Tenth Dimension'. This follows on, really, from both of those albums, some of the ideas that I had back then, as well as some of the things that are happening in quantum physics; I've become more interested in that. So, using that, really, it's a story about someone who doesn't know if they're human. And I'm writing a book, and the album is based on the things that happen in the book."

He added: "All the fans that I've spoke to and told them about the concept and the idea, they all seem really into it. So I'm very excited."

Regarding the musical direction of his upcoming disc, Blaze said: "I'm not really limiting myself on this album. So there are elements of music that are the same as my first two solo albums, and also of my last album, and of my acoustic album."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-iro ... s2d55pC.99
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Cool, un nouvel album de Blaze!! Sa disco est excellente, hormis le dernier qui est moyen! :bang: :bang: :bang:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

13 secondes, quel intérêt? :mouais:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
marwanoide
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par marwanoide »

Deux morceaux sont disponibles sur youtube , si les autres chansons sont de la même qualité l’album promet d’être un chef d’œuvre :rock: :rock:
« Alors je me suis dit : peut-être que
j'ai le cerveau endommagé, bon, c'est
pas grave.»
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Bah non ce n'est pas un chef d'oeuvre. L'album est correct, avec quelques fautes de mauvais goûts (lignes de chant horribles sur le 1er titre, narration féminine atroce, mix foireux avec le chant beaucoup trop en avant, ça manque de riffs, etc). Bref, ça reste du Blaze artisanal, les meilleurs titres sont les plus mélodiques, y a aussi de bonnes idées comme les passages avec du violon. On est toujours aussi loin de la qualité des premiers opus.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Je trouve ça très bof et peu inspiré. ..
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
marwanoide
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par marwanoide »

oui vous avez sans doute raison mais il faut prendre en considération que l'album est une quasi auto production , Blaze est livré à lui même ...sans la collaboration d'Andy Sneap ni les songwriters avec qui il a travaillé sur the 10th dimension et Silicon Messiah , je trouve que Mr Bayley a réussi le pari de pondre un album direct catchy et heavy :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
« Alors je me suis dit : peut-être que
j'ai le cerveau endommagé, bon, c'est
pas grave.»
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Putain moi je le trouve vraiment excellent cet album! :bravo:
Et en live il sonne encore mieux. :up:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
MDT
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MDT »

Mais oui c'est de la bombe ce skeud!
Dark energyyyyyyyyyy! :bang: :bang: :bang:
TrVe Guadeloupean Zouk Metal
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est clair, je l'adore aussi :rock: La seule chose qui lui manque, c'est une bonne production mais vu le peu de moyens dont il dispose, ça peut aussi se comprendre.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Metalisaac a écrit :Je trouve ça très bof et peu inspiré. ..
Ah cool, c'est toi qui a commencé cette fois ! :D :D :D

Franchement, pas foncièrement désagréable à écouter, mais inspiration 0,5... Ca tourne en rond... :(
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Reçu aujourd'hui, pour l'instant je le trouve très bon! :bang: :bang: :bang:
La production est en effet le point faible avec à mon avis la voix trop mise en avant par rapport aux guitares notamment.(comme sur l'album précédent)
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre