Alter Bridge (hard/heavy rock avec Myles Kennedy)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

bien sympathique cet extrait. :up:
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Pas mal effectivement, mais ça ne me donne pas spécialement envie de m'intéresser plus au groupe...

Voilà un bon commentaire sans intérêt tiens... :lol: :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Carrément surprenant :up:
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Et bien j'adore ce 1er extrait!!! :up: :rock: :rock:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Julien06
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Julien06 »

idem, vraiment bon ce titre. Je connaissais juste alter bridge de nom, vu que c'est le chanteur qui tourne avec Slash.
Du coup vivement l'album :rock:
Bib a écrit :L'important, c'est que tu sois de base !!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un live à Milan sort en juin, en cd, dvd et blu-ray :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Y'a bien des chances pour que je me prenne celui là aussi. :rock:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Très bon :rock:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un coffret récapitulatif sortira cette année :
According to The Pulse Of Radio, ALTER BRIDGE has finally made available its new limited edition 27-disc box set, titled "X", in celebration of the band's 10th anniversary. Originally scheduled for release earlier this year, the 3,000-copy set includes all four ALTER BRIDGE studio albums, along with DVD, Blu-ray, and vinyl audio copies of "Live From Amsterdam" and "Live At Wembley", including a 3D version of the latter. Also in the box is every webisode to date, hours of unreleased interviews and documentary footage, a coffee table book, a signed poster, and much more.

Singer Myles Kennedy says it's hard to believe that ALTER BRIDGE has been around for a decade. "It's pretty crazy," he siad. "We've been so busy for the last 10 years that it makes time fly. But you know, it's a beautiful thing when you think about the fact that we're still in the game after 10 years. You know, that means we get to continue to follow our bliss and make music, so we're lucky."

Fans who pre-ordered their copies of the box set will get their copies by the end of this month.

Kennedy said in a statement, "'X' is both a fond look back and a great leap forward after ten years making music together. This collection rewards a precious few of our most ardent fans with almost every thing we’ve ever done — well, everything we want to share! It’s been a tremendous ten years and we look forward to ten more."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/massiv ... oUiebTY.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Alter Bridge - The Last Hero

Message par Everflow »

Sortie en octobre.
Orlando, Florida-based hard rockers ALTER BRIDGE will release their fifth album, "The Last Hero" on October 7 via Napalm Records in all territories excluding North America. The CD was produced by Michael "Elvis" Baskette, who helmed the band's previous three albums, "Blackbird" (2007), "AB III" (2010) and "Fortress" (2013).

The cover artwork for "The Last Hero" can be seen below.

A listening party for "The Last Hero" was held on July 6 at The Beacham in Orlando and included a live performance by ALTER BRIDGE.

In a 2015 interview, ALTER BRIDGE guitarist Mark Tremonti spoke to TeamRock Radio about what fans could expect from the band's next album. "It could go in any direction," he said. "I've got a ton of ideas in all different styles. Last time, it was just one heavy idea after another and hopefully this time we can branch out and bring something new to the table."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alter- ... IgrII2W.99
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Toujours au top.

D'autres vidéos :

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

J'ai écouté l'album qu'une seule fois pour le moment mais ça passe nickel, du Alter Bridge comme ils nous ont habitué. J'espère qu'on les retrouvera des les festivals l'été prochain. :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Alter Bridge - Live At The O2 Arena + Rarities

Message par Everflow »

Comme son nom l'indique :
After releasing their current album, The Last Hero, just last year, hard rockers Alter Bridge just announced a new release. On November 24th 2016, the band played their largest headline gig to date at the O2 Arena in London. That landmark performance is now captured in its entirety on two CDs. The new release, Live At The O2 Arena + Rarities will include this show and also a full-length "Rarities" album, full of all of their deepest cuts and a few never before released songs. Mark your calendars for September 8th, 2017.

The "Rarities" CD features the never-before released tracks "Cruel Sun" and "Solace" that were recorded during the One Day Remains sessions. The song "Breathe" from those same sessions was released as a bonus track exclusively for Best Buy on The Last Hero. These tracks join seven other songs that have only been released in Japan until this collection.

In addition to the regular 3 CD audio version, you can go for the ultimate fan experience and get one of the limited deluxe versions which also include an exclusive Alter Bridge documentary with plenty of interviews with the band, their crew and family, giving you a glimpse behind the scenes of this legendary show at London's O2 arena.

Tracklist:

CD1:
01. The Writing On The Wall
02. Come To Life
03. Addicted Pain
04. Ghost Of Days Gone By
05. Cry Of Achilles
06. The Other Side
07. Farther Than The Sun
08. Ties That Blind
09. Water Rising
10. Crows On A Wire
11. Watch Over You (Solo Acoustic)

CD2:
12. Isolation
13. Blackbird
14. Metalingus
15. Open Your Eyes
16. Show Me A Leader
17. Rise Today
18. Poison In You Veins
19. My Champion

"B-Sides and Rarities" CD3:
20. Breathe
21. Cruel Sun
22. Solace
23. New Way To Live
24. The Damage Done
25. We Don't Care At All
26. Zero
27. Home
28. Never Born To Follow
29. Never Say Die (Outright)
30. Symphony Of Agony (The Last Of Our Kind)

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un live, symphonique cette fois :
After 14 years performing together, five full-length studio albums, and countless sold-out shows around the globe, there aren't many items left on a band's bucket list. For ALTER BRIDGE, one of the remaining list items was crossed off in October 2017 when the band performed two sold-out shows at London's iconic Royal Albert Hall backed by the 52-piece Parallax Orchestra led by conductor Simon Dobson. Those career-defining shows were captured and combined in the upcoming Napalm Records worldwide release "Live At The Royal Albert Hall" on September 7.

"I think out of all the years of doing this [music], this experience is the top two or three highlights without a doubt," explains singer Myles Kennedy in a recently released trailer that can be seen below. "It's something that none of us are going to forget."

"Live At The Royal Albert Hall" is a 21-song collection that features some of ALTER BRIDGE's biggest hits, fan favorites and even a couple of rarities including "Words Darker Than Their Wings" — a song the band had never played live previously. Songs like "Before Tomorrow Comes", "Ghost Of Days Gone By", "The Last Hero" and "Broken Wings" all find new life with the unique arrangements presented by Dobson and the Parallax Orchestra performing alongside the band. The pre-order for the release is live and fans can order various audio and video configurations including Blu-ray, DVD, CD and vinyl as well as other unique bundles with exclusive content. A portion of the proceeds from all sales will go to the Future Song Foundation; an organization that Myles Kennedy is closely involved with. The first track released from the collection is the band's chart-topping single "Addicted To Pain". The video for that song can be seen below.

The track listing for "Live At The Royal Albert Hall" is:

01. Slip To The Void
02. Addicted To Pain
03. Before Tomorrow Comes
04. The Writing On The Wall
05. Cry Of Achilles
06. In Loving Memory
07. Fortress
08. Ties That Bind
09. The Other Side
10. Brand New Start
11. Ghost Of Days Gone By
12. The Last Hero
13. The End Is Here
14. Words Darker Than Their Wings
15. Waters Rising
16. Lover
17. Wonderful Life/Watch Over You
18. This Side Of Fate
19. Broken Wings
20. Blackbird
21. Open Your Eyes

ALTER BRIDGE is:

Myles Kennedy - vocals/guitars
Mark Tremonti - guitars/vocals
Brian Marshall - bass
Scott Phillips - drums

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Alter Bridge - Walk the Sky

Message par Everflow »

Sortie en octobre.
ALTER BRIDGE will release its sixth studio album, "Walk The Sky", on October 18 via Napalm Records. The 14-track opus marks a creative highpoint for the quartet comprised of Myles Kennedy on vocals/guitars, Mark Tremonti on guitars/vocals, Brian Marshall on bass and Scott Phillips on drums. "Walk The Sky" is a complete career retrospective drawing upon elements from each of the band's previous releases to create something new.

Recorded in a fresh way, "Walk The Sky" was born from complete song ideas created by Kennedy and Tremonti. This material was then worked on by the entire band to develop "Walk The Sky" into a unique listening experience. This varies from the band's previous method, going back to their sophomore release, "Blackbird", where Kennedy and Tremonti would combine individual ideas and riffs alongside producer Michael "Elvis" Baskette to form some of their most revered songs. From the opening vocal melody on "One Life" to the moving finale of "Dying Light", ALTER BRIDGE has created a formidable addition to its music catalog. Songs like "Godspeed", "Native Son" and "Walking On The Sky" are sure to be early additions to the live set. "Forever Falling" also marks a lead vocal return from Tremonti, with Kennedy taking the chorus, as done previously on the "Fortress" favorite "Waters Rising". The first single, "Wouldn't You Rather", will be released in two weeks.

"Walk The Sky" track listing:

01. One Life
02. Wouldn't You Rather
03. In The Deep
04. Godspeed
05. Native Son
06. Take The Crown
07. Indoctrination
08. The Bitter End
09. Pay No Mind
10. Forever Falling
11. Clear Horizon
12. Walking On The Sky
13. Tear Us Apart
14. Dying Light

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Acclaimed rockers ALTER BRIDGE will release their seventh album, "Pawns & Kings", on October 14 via Napalm Records. The follow-up to 2019's "Walk The Sky" was once again recorded at Studio Barbarosa in Gotha, Florida with producer Michael "Elvis" Baskette, who has previously worked with SEVENDUST, MAMMOTH WVH and SLASH, among others.

"Pawns & Kings" is comprised of 10 all-new epic tracks that are sure to garner ALTER BRIDGE new fans around the globe while satiating their fervent supporters that have been patiently waiting for new music from the band.

From the opening riffs of "This Is War" to the title track album closer "Pawns & Kings", ALTER BRIDGE returns with an album of intense tracks that were born after the cycle for their last album was cut short by the global pandemic. Songs like "Dead Among The Living", "Silver Tongue" and "Holiday" showcase the signature songwriting the band is known for. The album offers numerous epic adventures, with three songs clocking in over six minutes each. The opus "Fable Of The Silent Son" has a running time of 8:29 and is the longest recorded song in the band's catalog — a distinction held by "Blackbird" until now. Guitarist Mark Tremonti steps out of his backing vocal rôle to take the lead on "Stay", an introspective ballad that is sure to become a fan favorite live.

The official lyric video for the epic closing title track, "Pawns & Kings", is available below.

"Pawns & Kings" track listing:

01. This Is War
02. Dead Among The Living
03. Silver Tongue
04. Sin After Sin
05. Stay
06. Holiday
07. Fable Of The Silent Son
08. Season Of Promise
09. Last Man Standing
10. Pawns & Kings

ALTER BRIDGE will be touring extensively in support of "Pawns & Kings". The band has already announced a tour of Europe for November and December that will make 25 stops over the course of six weeks. The trek kicks off November 1 in Germany and will make stops in Denmark, Sweden, Spain and others before it wraps on December 12 at O2 Arena in the United Kingdom. Longtime friends HALESTORM and MAMMOTH WVH will provide support on the upcoming European tour.

In a recent interview with Ian Danter of Planet Rock's "My Planet Rocks", Tremonti stated about "Pawns & Kings": "We're very proud of it. Our producer is absolutely in love with the record. I think if you're a fan of ALTER BRIDGE, you'll dig this record. We're very happy with it."

Asked if there will be any "heavy" Tremonti riffs on "Pawns & Kings", Mark said: "There are some heavy riffs on there. And it's funny because some of the heaviest riffs on the record [ALTER BRIDGE frontman] Myles [Kennedy] brought to the table. Even my producer is, like, 'I can't tell who's bringing what to the table anymore. 'Cause back when the band started, you were the heavy guy and Myles was the moody guy — [he would bring in] the ballady things — and we'd mix them up. And now you never know.' I think when you work with somebody long enough,

ALTER BRIDGE released a seven-song EP, "Walk The Sky 2.0", in November 2020 via Napalm Records. The effort contained live versions of a few of the band's favorites from "Walk The Sky" — "Wouldn't You Rather", "Pay No Mind", "Native Son", "Godspeed", "In The Deep" and "Dying Light" — as well as one new studio track, "Last Rites", which was written, recorded and completed entirely during the COVID-19 lockdown.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »