Anvil

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

kingdavid666 a écrit :
Psyko Killer a écrit :Ah si vous êtes grave... :lol:

D'ailleurs cette news me fait penser que j'ai écouter plus que ça le dernier album! :o
tu aurais du,il est tres bon.
Yep merci du conseil, je vais essayer avant la sortie du nouveau. :D
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

Il est vraiment excellent ! L'un des meilleurs a mes yeux !
kingdavid of steel a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Guix a écrit :Il est vraiment excellent ! L'un des meilleurs a mes yeux !
je m'en fous de la pochette! :D
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

A mes oreilles si tu préfère ! :lol:
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'argument est meilleur comme ça je dois dire! :up:
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

Ouais c'est vrai ! ;)
Demis Roussos !!!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur ancien bassiste, resté une dizaine d'années dans le groupe, leur taille un joli costard pour la nouvelle année. :D
Sans les citer, mais on comprend très bien qui il vise.
Former ANVIL bassist Glenn Gyorffy (a.k.a. Glenn Five or G5), who left the band in January 2012, citing creative differences, has posted the following message on his Facebook page:

"So happy to have spent this past year playing with great musicians who are also great people. Such a pleasure to express myself with people who bring enjoyment to playing music and have no egos or hang-ups about trying new things. It's been amazing to jam with solid players who keep my feet planted on the ground instead of hovering all over the stage. I feel like a musician again and not just a player! Much thanks to my new 'jamily' for accepting me into your lives and treating me with love and respect. Gone are the days of working with self-righteous, narcissistic, sociopathic, stiff, boring, grumpy old men who kill all the fun and enjoyment out of living the dream. Also gone are the days of pretty much everyone I know asking me why I was so dedicated to two people who didn't appreciate my dedication and contribution. And how a decade of not getting paid and going through the same hell they did, when nobody knew who we were, didn't count for anything. Gone is the way I was meant to feel expendable, and how I was treated like I was riding their coattails after 15 years of loyalty and love for what I was part of.

"I don't have any regrets from my days in that band, and I cherish many of the memories I have, and feel proud of all my accomplishments. And I don't take for granted all the great experiences I had. It's just a shame that I had to experience it all with two people who treated me like I wasn't even there at all.

"I appreciate all the support I've gotten over 2012. Much love to all my family and friends, peers and fans who have taken the time to lift my spirits. All the letters and messages have been great. Keep 'em coming!

"Here's to 2013."

Glenn Five joined ANVIL in 1996 and appeared on seven of the band's albums, including "This Is Thirteen" and the group's latest release, "Juggernaut Of Justice", on which he wrote and sang the song "This Ride". He has since been replaced by Sal Italiano — a member of the Long Island, New York IRON MAIDEN tribute band LIVE AFTER DEATH and original progressive metal act THE NIGHTMARE STAGE, as well as a former member of the acclaimed '80s heavy metal group CITIES.

Speaking to Metal Shock Finland about Glenn's exit and Italiano's addition to ANVIL, guitarist/vocalist Steve "Lips" Kudlow said, "We hired an old friend to do the tour and are currently working with a new, improved bassist. There was no major issue in fixing this at all, and in fact, everything was sorted out within a few hours of Glenn departing. Glenn tried to make it difficult by leaving without proper notice but we've been preparing for this for quite some time. This did end up for the better, as it is a huge improvement with our new guy, both musically as well as personally."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Remonté, l'ancien bassiste.

Cela dit j'attends toujours qu'un gars évincé d'un groupe "succès" en dise du bien, ça rendrait les témoignages haineux plus crédibles...
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Two years after their current release "Juggernaut Of Justice", Canadian metal legends ANVIL are back with their latest studio album. "Hope In Hell", an impressive metal recording featuring 13 haunting songs, is for release on May 27 in Europe and May 24 in Germany on SPV/Steamhammer and will be available in four different formats: as a limited-edition digipak including two bonus tracks, as a jewel case CD, double gatefold colored vinyl LP and as a digital download. These are the first cuts featuring ANVIL's new bassist Sal Italiano, who joined the band a year ago. "

"We're really happy with Sal. His style is powerful and amazingly imaginative," says ANVIL guitarist/vocalist Steve "Lips" Kudlow, who composed the entire album along with drummer Robb Reiner. "It's a little as if we'd enlisted Steve Harris."

"Hope In Hell" was written and recorded following an 18-month world tour which took ANVIL around the globe. "We hadn't expected this kind of extensive tour when we brought out 'Juggernaut Of Justice'," Kudlow confesses. "Time just flew by. I could hardly believe it when I found myself in the studio again after the tour, ready to work on the next album. The reactions to 'Juggernaut Of Justice' and the shows had been so positive that we had plenty of ideas and inspiration for new material."

"Hope In Hell" track listing:

01. Hope In Hell
02. Eat Your Words
03. Through With You
04. The Fight Is Never Won
05. Pay The Toll
06. Flying
07. Call Of Duty
08. Badass Rock N Roll
09. Time Shows No Mercy
10. Mankind Machine
11. Shut The Fuck Up
12. Hard Wired (bonus track)
13. Fire At Will (bonus track)

Kudlow promises the kind of album that ANVIL fans will love: no concessions to short-lived trends, no modern frills but traditional metal with lots of classic rock music elements.

"What we do is totally timeless," says ANVIL's frontman. "We've never tried to change our sound or experiment with trends and fashions. We live in our own world and have maintained our individuality and own identity."

Like "Juggernaut Of Justice", "Hope In Hell" was produced by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, AIRBOURNE, ALICE COOPER) at the NRG Recording studios in North Hollywood, California, and mastered by Maor Appelbaum (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, SEPULTURA).

Bon bah encore une pochette pourrie... :beurk: :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'idée est fun comme souvent avec eux mais la réalisatrion atroce ouais :lol:
Yama
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Yama »

Dieu Marie Joseph en slip à Tombouctou, que c'est laid !

Une telle laideur, c'est plus true que true. Wah. Respect. :rock:
- L'affreux Warnabot.
brutalxeper
Spotlight Kid
Spotlight Kid

Message par brutalxeper »

la pochette ya de l'idée mais c'est clair que c'est crade ... mais bon comme on dit ... qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on est l'ivresse ... et a mon avis ... ça va bastonner
agent steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal !!!!!!!
blacksabbasteph
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par blacksabbasteph »

comme je l'ai précisé sur un autre forum (n'est ce pas Phil Lizzien ?? ;) ) voilà une pochette qui me semble plus pertinente au vu du titre....gnarf....

Keep the world with all its sin....it's not fit for livin' iiiiiin !!!!
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

En attendant un tribute limité à 666 exemplaires sortira en avril :

* CRYSTAL VIPER (Poland) - "Metal On Metal"
* CAYM feat. Tyler Reiner (Canada) - "Winged Assassins"
* SINISTER REALM (USA) - "Forged In Fire"
* STORMZONE (Ireland) - "Heat Sink"
* DESTRUCTOR (USA) - "Bedroom Game"
* SKELATOR (USA) - "Cut Loose"
* BREAKER (USA) - "Concrete Jungle"
* SAVAGE BLADE (Canada) - "School Love"
* CONVIXION (Greece) - "Hard Times - Fast Ladies"
* DEXTER WARD (Greece) - "Free As The Wind"
* SATANICA (Japan) - "666"
* MAVERICK (Japan) - "Ooh Baby"
* IRON KOBRA (Germany) - "Mothra"
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

Le morceau-titre en entier :
Kudlow is referring to typical ANVIL tracks such as "Hope In Hell", which the ANVIL guitarist considers a logical continuation of legendary numbers like "Forged In Fire", "Metal On Metal" and "Plenty Of Power". He also mentions "Eat Your Words", according to Kudlow a "hybrid between 'Jackhammer' and '666', in other words pure ANVIL, like in our early days." Pretty much the same applies to haunting new tracks like "The Fight Is Never Won" and "Call Of Duty", which present ANVIL true to form. But there are also a number of real surprises on "Hope In Hell": "A song like 'Badass Rock'n'Roll' with its rock'n'roll groove surprised even me," Kudlow admits. "It shows our great respect for bands like AC/DC and MOTÖRHEAD. I'm sure that all ANVIL fans will love this song because it's the best we've done in this direction." "Mankind Machine" sees Kudlow & Co. break new ground: never before has this band sounded so mechanical (like the title suggests). And never before has it sounded as oriented to the classic rock feel of the seventies as in "Time Shows No Mercy".

So ANVIL are proud to present the kind of album that ANVIL fans will love: no concessions to short-lived trends, no modern frills but traditional metal with lots of classic rock music elements.

"What we do is totally timeless," says ANVIL's frontman. "We've never tried to change our sound or experiment with trends and fashions. We live in our own world and have maintained our individuality and own identity."

Like "Juggernaut Of Justice", "Hope In Hell" was produced by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, AIRBOURNE, ALICE COOPER) at the NRG Recording studios in North Hollywood, California and mastered by Maor Appelbaum (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, SEPULTURA).

"The album's flair reminds me of the beginnings of classic heavy metal in the most positive sense of the term," says Kudlow. "I grew up in the Seventies, and I still like what I listened to back then.

"You can always rely on ANVIL. We don't write our music for the radio and we don't want to break any records. Some media criticize our uncompromising attitude, but we're proud of never having betrayed our ideals and having remained faithful to our roots.

"We're really proud and already love the new album just as much as our early releases from the beginning of the Eighties, because 'Hope In Hell' sounds like ANVIL live on stage: natural, honest, unvarnished, never over-produced and straight from the heart."

"Hope In Hell" track listing:

01. Hope In Hell
02. Eat Your Words
03. Through With You
04. The Fight Is Never Won
05. Pay The Toll
06. Flying
07. Call Of Duty
08. Badass Rock N Roll
09. Time Shows No Mercy
10. Mankind Machine
11. Shut The Fuck Up
12. Hard Wired (bonus track)
13. Fire At Will (bonus track)

Le disque sera distribué au format digipack et en double vinyle écarlate par Nuclear Blast :

When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

tres bon opinel :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

l'album euh bof pour ma part
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Toujours aussi bon! Lips a quand même bien la classe. :D
Faudrait que je me repasse un coup l'album dis donc, je crois que je l'ai rangé un peu vite! :/
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

Il est super cool ce morceau !

Faudrait que je l'écoute cet album... :oops:
Demis Roussos !!!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Nouvelle vidéo :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

Très très déçu par ces deux morceaux. Une impression de bâclé.
Fall to your Knees and Repent if you Please
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Pas terrible l'album en effet. Anvil n'a jamais été un foudre de guerre mais ils en ont sorti des bien meilleurs.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ils changent encore de bassiste :
Canadian metal legends ANVIL have parted ways with bassist Sal Italiano and have replaced him with Chris Robertson. ANVIL frontman Steve "Lips" Kudlow tells M.E.A.T.'s Drew Masters that Chris has actually been part of the ANVIL camp for some time now, having been both their rehearsal bassist as well as a member of their road crew. Lips also stated that he's glad the band is, once again, "all Canadian — that is the heart and soul of ANVIL."

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Encore un clip :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Du bon Anvil sur ce titre, enfin dans leur moyenne en tout cas.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pour financer leur prochain album, ils vont passer par une campagne de financement participatif.

Admirez les contreparties proposées :

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/anvil

:lol: :lol: :lol: :/

Exemple : 230€ pour visiter en privé la collection d'art de Robb Reiner. :up:

Pierre Desproges
Répondre