reformation de Forbidden

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Voila il m a entendu c est reparti pour Forbidden .
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec un nouveau chanteur toutefois, ainsi que Chris Kontos (ex- Machine Head, Testament) à la batterie :
Locicero commented on the band's rebirth: "First off, I did NOT see this coming. When Forbidden quietly disbanded the second time in 2012, I figured it was over. While I always apply the 'never say never' mantra to my life, Russ made it clear that he was completely finished with touring. My wingman and main dude from the conception of Forbidden Evil, Russ was my mentor and the guy who bought me beer when I was 15! I couldn't imagine Forbidden without him, so I had little hope of a future with Forbidden. Today Russ is happily retired and living the sober life. I have nothing but love for that and him. Everyone needs to respect his wishes like we do.

"So then ….. fast forward 11 years after our last show, Bay Area vocal talent Norman Skinner walks in to help us rehearse and sing a few thrash classics for the Bay Area Interthrashional set at Dynamo MetalFest 2022. WHAMMO! That's when it all happened by accident. Truly. Then it happens AGAIN when Norman sings 'Chalice Of Blood' onstage alongside Warbringer at the one Bay Area show of Bay Area Interthrashional. Holy fuck! We will go into detail thoroughly in the upcoming weeks. It's an amazing and organic progression story to tell.

"I now can announce that alongside my brothers Matt Camacho (bass) and Steve Smyth (guitar) we are officially introducing Norman Skinner (vocals) and Chris Kontos (drums) to the Forbidden family. As far as Kontos goes, he's well known as one of the Bay's very best and most respected drummers. Chris's work in Machine Head and Attitude Adjustment alone are legendary. Historically he's sat behind the kit in with Exodus, Death Angel, and Testament to name few. I've been lucky enough to play music with Chris in the past and present as well most recently with punk legends The Boneless Ones. We work amazingly well together and have remained great friends for over 30 years. In a long line of amazing drummers… Bostaph, Jacobs, Hoglan, Hernandez and Horn… Kontos is the perfect fit for Forbidden. Having 5 people all moving the same direction with enthusiasm and positivity. It's all I've ever wanted with Forbidden. Making the seemingly impossible, possible.

"This is not a reunion, it's a rebirth."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Moi je prends si Russ ne veut pas rempiler .
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Il est tres bon ce nouveau chanteur vite une tournée qui passe en France au motoc par exemple .
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

metalrunner a écrit :
25 avr. 2023, 14:41
au motoc par exemple .
Image Image Image
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

OMEGA WAVE, sorti en 2010, était une tuerie! :bang:
S'il ressorte un album de cette trempe, je suis preneur! :banghorns:
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

Je garde un très bon souvenir de leur passage au Hellfest il y a 15 ans et l'album Omega Wave était effectivement excellent, avec la patte thrashy classieuse de Forbidden, la voix génialissime de Russ Anderson entre agression et mélodie, et une touche sympa de modernité et de lourdeur ! Dans leus albums il n'y a que "Green" où j'adhère moins, même "Distortion" je le trouve excellent. Mais bon "Twisted Into Form" reste intouchable pour moi suivi du 1er "Forbidden Evil"
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Absolument Twisted est un chef d œuvre :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Un concert pseudo secret donné en Californie est dispo et ma foi ça fait plaisir de retrouver ce groupe :bang: :banghorns: :scream:
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

De rien !
metalrunner a écrit :
18 juil. 2023, 10:39
Un concert pseudo secret donné en Californie est dispo et ma foi ça fait plaisir de retrouver ce groupe :bang: :banghorns: :scream:
Quand est-ce que tu viens dans mon nouveau chez moi que je te fasse boire des bières et que je t’apprenne l'informatique ? :D :lol: :cheers:
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

je préférai que tu m invites a l alcatraz ;) amené ton pc la bas :up:
Répondre