Kiko Loureiro quitte Megadeth

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Kiko Loureiro prolonge son absence du groupe pour les mois à venir, pour régler ses problèmes personnels. Au point où on se demande s'il fait encore partie du groupe...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cette fois c'est plus clair, Kiko a bien quitté le groupe.
According to Kiko, the reason he decided to leave Dave Mustaine's band was “freedom”. He described himself as someone who “needs freedom", and that would have been the reason he went to the United States in the early 2000s.

“And now, due to circumstances in my life, I have taken the liberty of choosing not to be in Megadeth. Because it's my option. Because freedom is having the choice between two viable options, that’s freedom,” he said.

Kiko also highlighted that at this point in his life, he will prioritize his family over other issues. He mentions that at the “fateful” “Rock In Rio” show in 2011, a few minutes after he arrived at his house, his daughter Lívia came into the world, and he almost missed her birth.” In 2016, when his twin sons were born, “ten days later he joined a Megadeth tour.” Today, unlike Kiko in 2011, “he wouldn't be on that stage, risking missing the moment of Lívia's arrival, even if Rock in Rio was the reason he started playing guitar, he wouldn't change that today.” He also highlighted that there is a situation that requires his attention at home, however, he did not reveal it.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Le planning d'Angra devrait être plus cool :lol:
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality